3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elsperanto 27.12.20

http://www.tf2items.com/crafting/blueprints.php

m
medobelk 27.12.20

Maxxxxxxzzz
wow thank you

G
Geralt 38 27.12.20

Fen-ok
did as you said, bots are worth the rules, but achivs are blocked.
what to do, please tell me.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

Geralt 38
download a mod that allows you to open with bots achiva

F
Fen-ok 27.12.20

medobelk

No mods needed.

Geralt 38

Specially checked again, achievements are not blocked. You probably forgot to register retry. If not, then I don't know, I have all the rules.

G
Geralt 38 27.12.20

Fen-ok
thanks, I really forgot to write retry.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

hmm i saw such a mod

m
medobelk 27.12.20

and why do I have a promo code
HAHAHA I crafted a level 42 fish for myself

F
Fen-ok 27.12.20

Geralt 38
Contact. :)

m
medobelk 27.12.20

I still do not understand how to craft a slot for a spy a weapon slot, that is, a clock

f
filosof1990 27.12.20

People, please, tell me 2 questions:
1) after the last update, the following feature occurs: the game asks something about the character's death and asks to press the 1 or 2 key. 1 - Killer 2 - something on A. The thing is, that during this garbage it is impossible to switch weapons, therefore, when a situation requires quick action, it slows me down (for example, sometimes it was not possible to remove the bugs from the teleport precisely because of this). Tell me how to turn it off? And what is it anyway?
2) I have a TF2 license and play through Steam. The game keeps statistics for how long and with what class I played and how effectively. The fact is that sometimes these statistics show completely different data. It seems that I have two of these statistics. It's the same with achievements: I played 2 times (at different times) as the Heavy and got the same achievements 2 times. At the same time, for example, the achievement of the engineer "Deboshir" was not fulfilled for me, although I remember exactly that I killed a spy with a guitar, who teleported to me. At the same time, I was definitely credited with it. It would be nice, of course, to contact Steam for an answer, then everything is in English. :( Help pliz, People!

m
medobelk 27.12.20

filosof1990
answer to 1. you choose who killed you, for example: "mouth" killed you and "bang" you get this garbage and you choose "mouth" killed you or helped kill you, the
answer is clear to 2. it can't be you, probably saw Heavy milestone (something like that) 1 and 2 that's the whole answer, but about "Deboshir" it slows down the game, or, steam needs to be done twice
, I did it with "Out of the park" (somehow so) it is necessary to kill a scout with a mockery with the help of a "sleep" opened the current from the fifth time

m
medobelk 27.12.20

why on the screensaver above the Scout has a Sniper machine

f
filosof1990 27.12.20

Thank you! Can I turn it off? Not to ask questions.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

filosof1990
ask the servo administration in english

f
filosof1990 27.12.20

Got it. I'll try. Thank you so much!

m
medobelk 27.12.20

filosof1990
If I don't remember exactly what the incentive is for bratelllo or bratello, please, I'm always happy to help !!!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

why on the screensaver above the Scout has a Sniper machine

Because the cap is glued from the beta version. Look at the engineer, the spy and the doctor again.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

Satisfied
and true

m
medobelk 27.12.20

medobelk
soldier is not like that either