3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 30.12.20 01:17 am

When will it be for pirates (Far Cry: Primal)

When do you think it will be for pirates
103 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 30.12.20

Not when, or after a very long time .... no one is doing this now.

d
dessanlord 30.12.20

Piracy is really dying out ... like mammoths in Far Cry ... so many releases have been released and not a single torrent with a tablet

S
Stribogg 30.12.20

The popularity of game projects will obviously decrease from this ... Those who created excitement on web resources, in the same numerous polls .. And those who then still buy the licensed product will not. Again, interest in some series will fall: even if we talk about the series of Farkrai, someone bought a license for Farkrai 3-4, did not want to use Primal, but there are no pirates, and the person has a feeling that this series is no longer interesting to him)) )

p
petro voin 30.12.20

it will be in an hour

M
Mantykora 30.12.20

dessanlord
I would only play Tomb Raider. But considering that it is for one or two evenings and its price ... well, nafig! The rest with Denuvo is bullshit. Well, and most importantly, the Denuvo license agreement does not suit me at all - something will remain there on my computer even after the game is deleted. And the encryption-defining protection will destroy the screw, a frantic number of write cycles - whatever they say. Therefore, playing with Denuvo is evil.

T
TimKar 30.12.20

Mantykora
Excuses that denuvo breaks something is not proven.

M
Mantykora 30.12.20

Genom94
Officially, of course not. Nobody will say this yet - big money is involved. Just think logically for yourself - Denuvo additionally loads the computer - the processor and the screw. I think that over time, "suddenly" as a result of "research" will turn out to be so.

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.12.20

d1monstr
When exiting GOTY EDITION it may be i.e. after about 5-8 months. And so the main hackers most likely paid nichrenno once they "just decided" to move away from hacking for a year

a
adikus1 30.12.20

Stribogg
Oh, come on, what nonsense, if you follow the real numbers, then you noticed that sales with the release of denovo only increased, since the forbidden fruit is sweet, and people, after watching ads, videos, streams, etc., can not stand it and buy! Here is one Lara Croft, which is worth it, the sales figures for the PC versions of the game exceeded the console ones! Although this has not happened before! the last part, almost all downloaded from torrents! So the developers saw that the denovo system really works for their pocket! You yourself know the main thing for developers is profit! And they just don't give a damn about our consent or disagreement from the high bell tower! I'm sure the defense will develop over time and be put on almost all top games! Now it's either lick, or not to play, or bash the huckster for offline activation. about the release of crack and pills, who benefits from it now? Pirate studios, in turn, missed out on the fact that you can not be sickly welded on offline activation, and now they are actively trading it

d
d1sss 30.12.20

adikus1
I do not mind waiting half a year before the release of the pirate, but if the urge to pay 100-200 r for off activation! I don't see any problems, but to give 2k for two evenings, as mentioned above, you need to be completely FROZEN!

S
Sardukar 30.12.20

Forgive me, but who in their right mind would wait for the pirate "this", I am already silent for what to pay for it?

a
astra30naft 30.12.20

I activated offline and play the Stimovskaya license, the game is normal, but the money that is asked for it is not worth it. For me, its price is not higher than 500r. should be without any Denyuvo. I did not notice anything so super-duper to break such a price and put such protection. Well, this is of course my purely personal opinion, in short, this Far Cry cost 150 rubles, that's exactly the kind of money I don't mind spending on the game, but not 2200 - this is a clear overkill.

y
your father111 30.12.20

astra30naft
and I activated nashara for myself, but even for this, the game is what the game scores in the incentive and reviews say ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.12.20

adikus1
I agree to myself (But I'm not sure about offline activation), and developers can now release slag under the protection of Dunovo to advertise and sell nichren. there is no way to protest the game before buying (YouTube does not count, you have to sit down and play to understand) They would release the game even though. Likely go through level 1 or prologue and see if you like it or not =)

L
LakerSC 30.12.20

People are waiting for a pirate, buying a license, but I don't even want to play it for free. What is there to play, too lazy to download if hacked. An addition in the form of a full-fledged game, now this kind of thing has begun to come into fashion, along with the Early Access.

d
demon33253 30.12.20

dessanlord
piracy will always be, and among the releases there is nothing normal, vyser after vyser from which only for the most part shkolota fart burns

d
demon33253 30.12.20

d1sss
agree

B
Boogie_pvl 30.12.20

Guys, is there anyone who can give offline activation? I can pay with a purely symbolic amount of 100-150 rubles,
or tell me where they do it for money or for free)

m
mr. SD 30.12.20

LakerSC
Early accesses are very very useful))

S
Stribogg 30.12.20

adikus1
What is my opinion, delirium, and yours is the highest truth, eh? So now the youngsters communicate with each other? I would have been told so at the time of my 25 years, they would have immediately received a tambourine, for the inability to conduct a dialogue))))