3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 30.12.20 01:17 am

When will it be for pirates (Far Cry: Primal)

When do you think it will be for pirates
103 Comments
Sort by:
k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

VALERSON0502 wrote:
another student scribbles "it is not clear what" and would not say anything at all.
I had to keep silent, but I think the schoolchildren do not care - they are given money for the games, or I am wrong again.

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

Bernard Thomson wrote:
People are calm, patience is sacred, there is no 100% protection! The earth does not stand in one place, smart people are born, people are born even smarter!
well pentovskie servers hack, but dunavo will not break ... one laugh

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

deIIis wrote:
If you don't like the game, then there is a refund.
And what for to buy it without knowing the content, it's easier on YouTube to watch the passage of some chapter and decide for yourself to take it or not IMHO

Z
Zevs72ru 30.12.20

I bought FKP and have no regrets. At least a fan of FC 3-4 should like it. Well, I think the discounts of 33-50% should appear on the summer one ... Well, wait and see.

a
antropolog13 30.12.20

I found a list with hacked Uplay accounts, went in, downloaded, went offline and play ...

A
Analius 30.12.20

antropolog13
batman arkham knight is possible through yupley?

a
antropolog13 30.12.20

Analius
In addition to the Yubik games, I didn't find anything there, I thought maybe there was a new tomb rider, but there wasn't, a bunch of assassins, the division even had

m
mr.Nash174rus 30.12.20

We are waiting for news from 3DM may wake up at last and release a tablet from denuvo

M
Magnum 500 30.12.20

mr.Nash174rus

I feel that things are bad ... soon it's been half a year since the first game with Denuvo came out ... Just Cowes 3

But we must hope. It's hard to believe that piracy will end.

A
Analius 30.12.20

Magnum 500
yeah ... I still won't buy their games!

M
Magnum 500 30.12.20

ANALIUS

I won't either. Fuck they ...

s
stttriker 30.12.20

good reason to replay old games

b
bazilews 30.12.20

But I still do not believe that hackers were paid for not breaking the protection. Where then is the self-esteem of the Denuvo developers ???
It's as if you set up a burglar alarm and paid the thieves not to steal the cars that your alarm is on.

D
Dubstep Woob 30.12.20

bazilews is
not quite a correct comparison, look from the point of financial gain, it is more profitable to pay n-sum to one than to lose 100n times more, i.e. buyers. But the question is how to pay them and where are the guarantees, after all, they will not go to notaries without losing their anonymity, and in general it is probably a criminal offense, it is easier to hire them to patch denuvo.

m
meagarry 30.12.20

Dubstep Woob
nobody paid anyone. even the thought of it is aburd))

L
LightHOwUSE 30.12.20

Sooner or later it will be, but Primal will play ... Xs, it's not at all time to appreciate)

V
Viktor Shevelev94 30.12.20

denova hack most likely hackers were waiting or waiting for all the TOP games to come out in order to lay out Crack for pirates at once

b
bazilews 30.12.20

Viktor Shevelev94 Absolute
delirium !!!

L
LOleg 30.12.20

developed defeated piracy, allowing pirates to earn money on offline activation

c
cripples 30.12.20

not soon