3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 30.12.20 01:17 am

When will it be for pirates (Far Cry: Primal)

When do you think it will be for pirates
103 Comments
Sort by:
a
adikus1 30.12.20

Stribogg
I understood it is useless to argue with you =) I do not know where you saw in my words the disappearance of piracy, etc. Which of us is an "analyst"? In my opinion, this is you foreshadowing the death of the gaming industry on the PC because of the terrible denovo =)
Who is interested in my opinion or yours? and your friends and acquaintances of your acquaintances? Developers are interested in profit and that's it.
Just read what and how many development companies signed an agreement with Denovo after the release of Lara Croft and you will understand everything I hope.
PS If you want to play the TOP games in the near future, you will have to pay (if the protection does not collapse) or not play! If you don't want to play and pay, PC-Gaming won't die without you and your friends, don't worry =)

S
Stribogg 30.12.20

adikus1 Did
I foreshadow the death of gaming? I talked about the decline in the popularity of some projects, you already forgot to see what it was about =))
adikus1 wrote:
You don’t want to play and pay
No one will stop using games, but just waste your time on some kind of nonsense that was previously downloaded on torrents , maybe they will stop, because it’s still interesting for free, but throwing away money for dubious games is completely different ... In any case, those who have always downloaded from torrents will never buy anything. And how this will affect gaming and some studios, it will be seen a little later, if they still do not break denow.

V
VALERSON0502 30.12.20

And you never thought that these 3DMs, RELOADEDs and other "crackers" actually became the organizers of this community called "offline activation". Why the hell would they give you all Repacks for free when they can have money from you? Now it is 100/200 rubles, because the "enticement" is coming, and then they will begin to break the price here. But something tells me that over time this shop will also be closed. MAYBE THIS IS THE END OF THE REPACTS AND THE BEGINNING OF THE PAYING ERA ...

a
adikus1 30.12.20

VALERSON0502
Thought came at least to me, read above =)

V
VALERSON0502 30.12.20

-adikus1-
I agree ... Over time, sales will only grow, because now "freeloaders" are still sitting on trekkers and are hoping for pirates to appear there. And when hope dies (as a rule, it dies last), then they will start buying, they will not go anywhere.

N
Nemec781 30.12.20

VALERSON0502
anything is possible. Although all these repackers are waiting for a tablet from 3DM. They themselves cannot break. In the meantime, they advertise those who make paid offline activations (perhaps they are in a share with them)

V
VALERSON0502 30.12.20

-Nemec781-
Wait, soon the "scammers" will start to squeeze into this boodyagu. They say pay, and then we will do everything ourselves. Well, well ... After payment: FIZKULT-HELLO !!! The miser pays twice ...

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

Roman Pivovarov
You are probably right, because hackers are not paid for hacking - this is purely their personal interest as programmers, but so that they do not climb with their ingenious hands and do not interfere with the developers to cut the loot, then they could be paid and very much. Well, then let them break it, one hell of a month in 8-10 no one will buy the game.
On the other hand, if hackermen break Denuvo, then the developers will have to cook up new protection for their products. So think about how soon the hackers will start working again, the devil only knows how long it took them to get their money off.

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

astra30naft wrote:
I activated offline and play the Stimovskaya license, the game is normal, but the money that is asked for it is not worth it. For me, its price is not higher than 500r. should be without any Denyuvo. I did not notice anything so super-duper to break such a price and put such protection. Well, this is of course my purely personal opinion, in short, this Far Cry cost 150 rubles, that's exactly the kind of money I don't mind spending on the game, but not 2200 - this is a clear overkill.
I totally agree, I have a pension of 8000. And the game is 2200 - oh ..!

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

VALERSON0502 wrote:
Wait, soon the "scammers" will start to squeeze into this boodyagu.
the key word is scammers)))

E
EvgenyDMT 30.12.20

d1monstr Wait.
Coming soon ...

V
VALERSON0502 30.12.20

-karbofoss6828-
Already the campaign started some problems with this off_activation. Anyway, they complain. This means that the "craftsmen" undertook to "breed rabbits" in the face of freeloaders. And on account of the fact that developers pay pirates to stop their activities ... Well, from the so-called "gamer" of school age (or preschool) to hear this, you can still forgive his ignorance, but you seem to be an adult already, and such heresy (sorry for the expression) you write. This is the same as that the cops will pay the bandits: "You say, do not steal for half a year, do not kill, but we will at least rest a little. Live in joy on our money ..." Remember, no developers will ever pay pirates for "not hacking "own games. Software creators and piracy are eternally warring spheres of activity. Some defend their product others are looking for ways to circumvent this protection. There is no third option here. Do not even doubt that Denuvo will develop. Now only the first steps are being taken, only the second version of this protection is being used, but it is already inaccessible for hacking, but imagine when versions 4-5 will be released. It is easier for pirates to switch to offline activation than to break such protection for years. Sooner or later, they had to find an antidote to piracy. So maybe the time has come?

k
karbofoss6828 30.12.20

VALERSON0502 wrote:
And on account of the fact that developers pay pirates to stop their activities ... Well, from the so-called "gamer" of school age (or preschool) to hear this, you can still forgive his ignorance, but you seem to be an adult already, and such a heresy (sorry for the expression) you write.
I am not the first to speak on the topic of payment. and only expressed his opinion and the fact that you (maybe) are more knowledgeable on the topic does not give you the right to use such phrases "... but you seem to be an adult already, but you write such heresy (sorry for the expression). ..." get personal and offend people. IMHO!

V
VALERSON0502 30.12.20

-karbofoss6828-
I never wanted to offend anyone. I just can't find any other explanation for such comments. If I hadn’t written about my pension, I would have thought that this is another student scribbling “I don’t understand what” and would have kept silent at all. There are a lot of such messages here, you don't even pay attention to it.

v
vitez123 30.12.20

karbofoss6828
I am also offline and totally agree !!!

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.12.20

karbofoss6828
It seems like they will hack in a year. And now there is some kind of MVRC group somehow called that. They even have an alpha version of the tablet for Larka 2015. They are not as advanced as 3dm, but once they got to the alpha version of the tablet, they have a head. MB and can be hacked. And where is one pill from dunovo there and the second and so on until the new version of protection

B
Bernard thomson 30.12.20

The people are calm, patience is sacred, there is no 100% protection! The earth does not stand in one place, smart people are born, people are born even smarter! Here I sit and regret that I bought Tom clancy's the division pi. Dets how sorry I even want to cry, playing it is mortal boredom! So I decided not to buy one game without playing it at least once! Friends, acquaintances, etc. And the fact that the games are expensive is not the fault of the developers, but the fault of sick people who go and buy all kinds of ha. But that's why they boldly raise the price knowing that moronic humanoid creatures will buy the game!

d
deIIis 30.12.20

While you are waiting for the hacking of the protection, the games can already be bought with all the DLCs on sales at an adequate price)
Patience, wait for sales.
If you don't like the game, then there is a refund.
SpoilerGo to fight in Governor of Poker 3 - free)))

d
deIIis 30.12.20

The forbidden fruit is sweet)))
Even if the game is about nothing. A repetition of the previous part of Lara, only with improved graphics for those who have iron pulls.

d
deIIis 30.12.20

fin1977
Advice Silent Storm - turn-based strategy)