3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1monstr 30.12.20 01:17 am

When will it be for pirates (Far Cry: Primal)

When do you think it will be for pirates
103 Comments
Sort by:
d
d1sss 30.12.20

guys, seriously who do not mind sharing offline activation, all people are brothers and you need to help brothers, something like this)
thanks in advance!)

B
Boogie_pvl 30.12.20

d1sss
In general, I googled and found out that VK is full of groups where they provide similar services, the price is from 100 to 200 rubles, but if I find it for free, I'll let you know here)

x
x [GAMER] x 30.12.20

During this year

x
x [GAMER] x 30.12.20

Adamantokha
Pfff ... Petrosyan's illegitimate grandson?

T
Tohich01 30.12.20

d1sss
And what does "offline activation" mean? Is it through Steam? Are there any instructions? Is the game getting cheaper?)

T
Tohich01 30.12.20

Boogie_pvl
What does "offline activation" mean? Is it through Steam? Are there any instructions? Is the game getting cheaper?)

R
Richards 30.12.20

Why is this avatar 2 a bad game not to buy?

x
x [GAMER] x 30.12.20

Adamantokha
I actually recognized in you, arrow

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 30.12.20

Tohich01
150 rub. the game is worth it. Google instructions. In short, this is how people log on to your computer in a yupley on your account. installs the game, puts the account offline and that's it, you can play. There are a couple of important points that you need to monitor otherwise the activation will fly off.

A
Anton Turcanu 30.12.20

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
That is, you need to give access to your computer to some left brow?

M

Anton Turcanu
Yes. Well, there he needs a maximum of 1.5-2 minutes. He will only enter the yupley, launch the game, exit and transfer the account to offline.

M

God Kuzya
On Windows, you need to cut down auto-update. Otherwise, any scanty new thing for Windows is a meeting of the game. To cut off the Internet, just in case, before starting the yupley and the game you need. An accidental attempt to connect to servers is a game meeting.

M

God Kuzya
You can easily use your account online.

a
adikus1 30.12.20

Stribogg
Actually, I didn't mean to offend you. Why did I call your opinion nonsense? It's just ridiculous to hear from everyone that protection will kill gaming in general! We live at the very time where these technologies (computer entertainment, films, hardware, etc.) are rapidly developing! And you want to say that some kind of Denovo is capable of killing gaming and people's interest in games? On the contrary, it will only stir up interest in these projects! I say the forbidden fruit is sweet! Once again I say look at the sales statistics and you will understand everything.

d
drift150 30.12.20

The game is frankly weak and not worth the money. I get bored after 30 minutes of playing everything is primitive. Run and light a fire, clear the territory from the same as you, free the prisoners, etc. Everything is worse than in far cry 4. You don't have colorful dialogues here. One hums and subtitles. Run like a moron through the mountains, collect fat, meat and skins, in short, mortal anguish. Have pity on your money gentlemen !!

S
Stribogg 30.12.20

adikus1
What statistics? I'm talking about the banal and simple, focusing on myself and my friends, those who are gamers .. None of us specifically need THIS game for its price. From the fact that she is not without protection, I, like an idiot, suddenly will not get excited by her indispensable acquisition, but simply forget about her and go through life further ..
Where did you find this very "statistics" of sales, which obviously shows what sales are then the games suddenly took off from the fact that they could not hack it? And where does it say that exactly those who wanted to use the game for free suddenly bought it?
So nonsense is just your opinion, not based on anything other than a naive assertion that the "pirates" suddenly rushed to spend their money on some forbidden fruit.

a
adikus1 30.12.20

Stribogg PC
sales of Tomb Raider were higher in the first week than Xbox. the game has sold 323,890 copies. x - box 301,028 copies of the game, of which 229,742 for Xbox One and 71,286 for Xbox 360.
The same thing I can tell you, what a banal opinion? The world does not revolve around you and your friends, and I trust numbers and indicators rather than your speculations! I do not argue and I do not need it for that kind of money! BUT a huge part of gamers are schoolchildren and impatient people, and the ban clearly applies to them. Since they either whine through the forums asking for offline activation and create forums "where to download the crack" (even really not knowing whether they need such a game) or they run and buy realizing that the crack will not work in the near future! And you see advertising yourself nowadays, impressive every game is advertised by the developers as something masterpiece! Ok zabesh you on headlights zabesh edge on lara on hitman. And what are you going to do when all top games will be denominated? what to play? if your favorite Witcher 4 comes out with such protection? will you replay the Witcher 3 and tell everyone what has killed the interest in another series of games? People will have to pay or not play! Yes, I'm NOT saying that all games from denovo will be sold in frantic editions! but what part of them they will definitely grab! I'm sure at least 1/4 of the people that bought Lara and Far Krai wouldn't buy her if she was on torrents! and 1/4 is no longer little money in the pocket of developers! And you won't convince me otherwise I'm sure at least 1/4 of the people that bought Lara and Far Krai wouldn't buy her if she was on torrents! and 1/4 is no longer little money in the pocket of developers! And you won't convince me otherwise I'm sure at least 1/4 of people that bought Lara and Far Edge would not have bought her if she was on torrents! and 1/4 is no longer little money in the pocket of developers! And you won't convince me otherwise
P / S Why are you clinging to the word "delirium"? =) Once again, I'm sorry if I offended and started the dialogue incorrectly, BUT I think so, you can consider my opinion nonsense, no one forbids you. And if you are such an adult as you say, then you probably know that only girls can be offended =)

x
xStriiim 30.12.20

yeah. For half of Russia, that is, in the outbacks where there are no waves, there is direct trouble with this Denuva. Not like playing online, you can't even activate the license, if the activation is successful, the traffic eats. There is no external speed, no speed ((And how can we "rogue" play without torrents ?? By the way, I ordered games through friends who live in the city :)

S
Stribogg 30.12.20

adikus1
Do not make my boots laugh, so I would be offended by every letter in the tyrnete)) I got angry, this is a more appropriate definition)) And at the expense of all the same your opinion ... Me and my friends, is this an unknown figure for you? And acquaintances also have acquaintances from whom they learn their opinion .. And who bought what there, I repeat, this is not an indicator that some products were sold out as soon as they were no longer in the public domain. Yes, about "my beloved witcher", which, by the way, I always buy. It just does not have protection, but it is even sold on a PC, after all, well, this moment does not fit into your logic, eh?
And those gamers who allegedly buy now any one-time mediocrity for not cheap, because they cannot get a "pirate" - even so, but very soon they will begin to realize that what they previously had for free now costs more than three kopecks , and in the end human irritation will prevail, and then people will simply merge some kind of games, for example, Farkrai primal for sure)) In general, time will tell .. At the moment it is difficult to see the results of the disappearance of "pirates" in general., and, what you can already "see" there, "analyst" damn =)

D
Darth_Marr 30.12.20

-Yo-ho-ho and ... Sorry, Your Majesty!