3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seva34 30.12.20 01:30 am

Choice of processor. Budget 25 k.

I want to change my old i5 to a seven.
Ps I now have 3470
Video-gtx 970
16 gb of RAM.

I
am considering options like: I7 6700 K or 4790K
Well, 5 series
5820x They
also say that it is not a bad stone.

Please advise what you take for a given budget.
I will be glad to any solutions.
Thanks in advance for your help)
67 Comments
Sort by:
E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
if your pc is crap with a bunch of files, a bunch of tweaks, toys, and other junk installed, and you change Windows every few years, then it's not a problem to dial 100%)

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
max grafon on HD monica, not to be confused with FHD!
if that gta 5 I passed, and ran online too

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
yes, rewrite messages further, do not be shy. And get out as you want, but you have already been told twice that the percentage affects the FPS and it is simply stupid to argue.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust

65% load, practically no different from mine

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
he has all four cores 90% loaded most of the video, in the city everything is 100%. In an open field without objects 80%.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Energy Death
if you really need to be precise and clear,
then the game has a total time of all processes for both the processor and the video card. the video card is usually engaged in the fact that it pulls textures and executes shader programs, which also take some time to process, and then the card tells the processor that it has finished and the processor must catch up with it again. however, if the performance of the card is very high and the processor is loaded with physics, for example, it will directly limit your FPS. The card will quickly prepare a frame and it will hang on the screen until the processor thinks there and gives the next frame.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
here even I tupanul)

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
even yes)

E
EX0800_ 30.12.20

What for ?
Spoilerhttps: //www.overclockers.ru/lab/76510_2/svodnoe-testirovanie-chetyreh-pokolenij-processorov-intel-v-aktualnyh-igrah.html

E
Energy death 30.12.20

There is
no givemethedust stall and the witcher, so I can't test it myself, and I also gave GTA5 to drive people online, but there I remember that the load was not big.
And returning to the main topic),
based on the fact that the witcher reaches 100% in especially difficult places (and this is kind of like the most graphical toy at the moment), it suggests that such a chip will be enough for at least a couple of more years of normal play at maximum settings ... and in a couple of years, as you know, more than one generation of cp can change. and I personally do not see the point of taking a percentage for 25k which will become obsolete in one and a half to two years.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

EX0800_
that's probably the only correct decision from a person) to throw tests in a% ratio, and paying 10t.r or 25t.r for a difference of 10-15% would be nonsense for me.

> Processor selection. The budget is 25 k.
I want to change my old i5-th for a seven.
Ps I now have 3470
Video-gtx 970
16 gb of RAM.

But in general, if you understand the mind, then in addition to the mother, you need to change the mother, which also costs money, and if we talk about the 5th series, then there are also new memory bars.

c
chaos410 30.12.20

under 970 vidyuhu i5 4690K feels quite well, it will be enough for another 5 years to calmly play at medium-high, unless of course you are not a grapodrot and you do not need everything to be simple at the maximum, in which case 25k will not be enough for you because you have to collect a new computer (mother, percent., vidyuha, memory, etc.) everything will come out at least 70-100k wooden

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
based on the fact that the witcher reaches 100% in especially difficult places
under no known overclocking.

Energy Death wrote:
there are no stalls and a witcher, so I can't test it myself, and I also gave GTA5 to drive people online, but there I remember that the load was not big.
What you remember doesn't mean anything yet.

Energy Death wrote:
says that such a chip will be enough for at least a couple of more years of normal play at maximum settings.
Yeah, it's like with a load of 60%, only now of the year. Of course, enough if the resolution is underestimated.

Energy Death wrote:
and I personally don't see any point in taking a percentage for 25k which will become outdated in one and a half to two years.
Something i7s are in no hurry to become outdated. So you don't see any point in playing on FHD either, it doesn't mean anything.

S
SHIFT 11 30.12.20

If you do not change the mother, then the maximum is I7 3770K.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
it is unlikely that there are overclocked, it is even unlikely that there are branded ones.
at least most of the testers' norms try to take either non-name or average static iron for average indicators.

> What you remember doesn't mean anything yet.
that is, if I launch it, let's say in a month, will there be other indicators? iron will age in a month)

> Yeah, it's like with a load of 60%, only now of the year. Of course it will be enough if the resolution is underestimated.
I changed it to the i5 of the first generation that year, and you won't believe it, everything worked fine) just the hardware itself was already old, and the upgrade in parts would come out at times more expensive than the new one.

> Something i7 is in no hurry to become outdated. So you don't see any point in playing on FHD either, it doesn't mean anything.
if you copy-paste, then do it correctly and read what is written meaningfully)
I have a 23-inch FHD 120Hz monic with 3D support from nvidia, and a 42-inch sony TV set with overclocking up to 200Hz)
means for you the 4th generation i7 is new and you prefer it to that 5th generation i5?)

E
Energy death 30.12.20

b4jw
it is worth considering that they are not in production, as they are most likely very rare on sale, which gives stores a reason to sell them far from the lowest price.

w
warp 37 30.12.20

Givemethedust wrote:
Yeah, it's like a 60% load, only now. Of course it will be enough if the resolution is underestimated.
On the contrary, lower resolution means more CPU load. The higher the resolution, the fewer bottleneck problems.

A crappy processor is enough for a card to work at full strength in some 4K, and at low it will already become a limiting factor.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

the creator of the blog will come in the evening, see and go nuts from the amount of flood)
and if he realizes that supposedly the current top will not give him any big advantages in comparison with the budget, then we can say we did not try in vain)

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
it is unlikely that overclocked there
Imagine not unlikely, but overclocked.

Energy Death wrote: I
changed it to the i5 of the first generation that year, and you won't believe it, everything worked fine) it was just that the hardware itself was already old, and the upgrade in parts would come out at times more expensive than the new one.
I'm not talking about that. At first you say that the games did not load your percent by more than 60%, now you say something else. In fact, you haven't launched demanding fresh releases.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
who told you that overclocked? well-known sites usually take stock versions of iron, for example, quite often a firm is taken from video cards, mothers - asrok, they are just an average statistical piece of iron in terms of characteristics.

I don't remember the site now, I'm not particularly interested in overclocking / testing now, but there was such a site where they took identical PC assemblies and tested them at different times of the day / night, at different air temperatures, etc. and these same PCs showed completely different test results. There are a lot of factors affecting the characteristics of the pc, and I had a lot of iron, I started with such as seleron and k6 from amd.
launched but not all, I won't buy the game just for the sake of looking at how much it will load my computer)
I saw how on i7 4k, edge 4 headlights slow down)
and what is called demanding for you? on the example of gta5, is the drawing distance that does not affect the picture quality for you demanding? Is the included buggy hair works at the witcher demanding for you? bogged display of hair in the same headlights edge 4?