3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai kormak 01.01.21 04:18 am

Dark Souls 3 VS The Witcher 3 (Dark Souls 3)

For me, the witcher is better because the interesting plot, gameplay and combat is better than in Dark Souls, although Dark is also good, but only due to the atmosphere and hardcore
75 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
Different games, not worth comparing.

g
gloccc 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
Lel. comparing these games is completely nonsense

g
gloccc 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
I also made fun of the fight)))

u
urist666 01.01.21

I probably don't understand something, but how can combat in The Witcher be better than in DS?
But the forum thread was created clearly for srach, so I will not argue, taste and color ... as they say.

D
Dat_game_industry 01.01.21

urist666, stupid invocation of enemies in the witcher 3, apparently more interesting (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

u
urist666 01.01.21

Dat_game_industry
Exactly. As far as I understand, combat isn't the Witcher's forte at all.

A
AT_Sagor 01.01.21

Are you kidding me? What other Witcher is this? Found something to compare - absurd, pure water! With the same success, you can compare a bicycle with an airplane, like, both can move, why not?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
Too different games, to argue, too different directions of these games and even came out in different years in fact, so here the confrontation in fact B3 or F4 game of the year, the same does not roll.

S
Sias 01.01.21

Is this some kind of stuffing or trolling? If you really compare (or do compare) these games, where should you transfer money for treatment?

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

Artem Farkraev
That's it

D
Dmitriy_XAN 01.01.21

urist666
That's it. As far as I understand, combat isn't the Witcher's forte at all.

As for me, the fighting is similar for them, strikes, rolls, counter strikes, in order to fight the enemy correctly, you need to take into account the patterns of their attacks, and where is better, everyone will decide for himself)))

00 Brave sailor 01.01.21

Both games are good. But different, completely different. The Witcher 3 is the best game in the series, but there are downsides. the same action is not very good. And there are changes from past parts that clearly did not benefit the game.
This is the rare case when out of two games I choose - both.
Moreover, DS3 has not even been released yet, or have you already passed?

R
Raibow Bitard 01.01.21

0000Ptasha
I generally get carried away from combat in the first part of The Witcher. What feints he got up there.

s
saa0891 01.01.21

DS 3 wins against the witcher except in pumping, combat, since it is really much more interesting and thoughtful than in The Witcher 3, we must pay tribute it is really done perfectly, well, the enemies with bosses are also coolly made, but for all other components it merges completely, this is a plot, and quests, and graphon, etc.

R
Raibow Bitard 01.01.21

artorias111
I began to doubt the adequacy of the players for a long time when I started comparing Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3. Compare RPG shooter and RPG action. If you really cannot understand this, then there will be no discussion here. I'm not pretending to be noble, but stating the facts, why would it ...

I
InfinityDance 01.01.21

The fight was good in demon's souls and dark souls 1, but required adjustments in the balance. Of course, the way it was interpreted in parts 3 is a little alarming, because the focus on a fast action-battalion migrated straight from bloodborne. Dark souls never stood out for the realism of battles , and yet it's a bit strange to watch phantoms in heavy armor rolling in different directions.
In the witcher, the cornerstone is the plot. But the battle is neither bad nor good. It just is. Just for show.
You can objectively evaluate these two games, but it is silly to compare

A
Arhstalk 01.01.21

Compare the flight simulator and the witcher at once, what a hell of it.

I
Ivan Bystrov 01.01.21

in ds and the witcher, the developers focus on different components. The narration, dialogues, characters of the characters in the Witcher are at a high level, this simply does not exist in ds, but it has a detailed gloomy world, an extensive history of the world (lore), combat, high variability, interesting bosses. Plus, ds is more action packed than rpg. The games are different, I like both the same way, and it never occurred to me to compare them, they are completely about different things

R
Raibow Bitard 01.01.21

Only Ivan Bystrov : there are many people here who think differently. They think that comparing these two projects is appropriate. The eyes roll themselves up from such users.

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

The Witcher 3 so in this game you can sit for months, and dark souls passed and forgot. Yes, and I agree that the Witcher has something to do and the fact that combat is better, too, I agree. Yes, and the witcher was awarded the best game of the year, and then some EPT did not like the fight, for this the witcher was even awarded the title of one of the best battles in games. In general, I am with all my heart for the witcher! And I don't care if they minis me or not!