3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai kormak 01.01.21 04:18 am

Dark Souls 3 VS The Witcher 3 (Dark Souls 3)

For me, the witcher is better because the interesting plot, gameplay and combat is better than in Dark Souls, although Dark is also good, but only due to the atmosphere and hardcore
75 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaddyVdote2 01.01.21

witcher. but only 1 part. 2 and 3 stinky slashers

K
Kote Potaskun 01.01.21

The fans of the witcher have already fucked up, they climb into all the RPG forums and pour shit on everything, simultaneously praising the witcher ... The finished hominids ... either the fallout will crap, then the skyrim suddenly turned out to be full of feces, now they are not ok with dark souls ... what's next ? bread simulator? or stone?

D
Demon of Night 01.01.21

LOL what? What are you equal to?) Maybe let's compare Dark Souls 3 vs Dota 2 or Dark Souls 3 vs Need For Speed

G
Garry3Fingers 01.01.21

Demon of Night
Fanboys of the Witcher are fanboys of stalker's fanboys, the same repulsed.

K
Kahran ramsus 01.01.21

Kote Potaskun
You missed the point with your claims.

Garry3Fingers Fanboy
expert?

-
-Zion- 01.01.21

If you go to the VK page of the author of the topic, it will become clear that he is at most 10 years old. This should remove any questions about the advisability of comparing these games in this thread.

X
X_ray_83 01.01.21

I will say this JRPG is usually compared to JRPG, The Witcher is a European game, so there is a different ideology.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 01.01.21

Found something to compare ... Is it really boring?

R
R_D_V 01.01.21

It is not worth comparing so much, but in the dark with shields it is somehow more interesting to fight. In the Witcher, everything is monotonous, as it dodged hit zaspamil killed. but the witcher with the world and the plot takes worse than the dark with his hardcore

M
MU-admin 01.01.21

how to compare poor graphics with cute, how to compare disgusting combat with comfortable, how can you compare the lack of a plot with an interesting story, how can you compare guano with a witcher

p
pochtipushkin 01.01.21

The author is a troll, we disagree. ... ...

Note to the moderators - for such topics, in general, you can get banned, because apart from kindling war and throwing mud at each other, they lead nowhere and will never lead.

PS I'm not surprised that the theme was not created by a DC3 fan. ... ...

R
Real slim shady 01.01.21

Who is still alive and reading this message, advise what to buy at a discount at the moment:
Dark Souls 3 without DLC
or The
Witcher 3 (all DLC)
?

F
FallenGhost 01.01.21

Real Slim Shady
If you value gameplay more in games - DS3, if the story and plot - The Witcher.

R
Real slim shady 01.01.21

FallenGhost
Ok, yes, I already bought it) I asked all my acquaintances zadrotov, everyone unanimously drowned for the witcher)) For Souls it even became sad)

F
FallenGhost 05.01.21

Real Slim Shady
DS3 is a good game. Check it out after the Witcher.