3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai kormak 01.01.21 04:18 am

Dark Souls 3 VS The Witcher 3 (Dark Souls 3)

For me, the witcher is better because the interesting plot, gameplay and combat is better than in Dark Souls, although Dark is also good, but only due to the atmosphere and hardcore
75 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Garifyanov 01.01.21

Can we still compare with NFS?)

I
Ioannn 01.01.21

The author laughs at you right now) ... "The author you want to arrange a srach here ... no, you definitely want to arrange a srach here ... no, guys, he definitely wants to arrange a srach here" ... yes you yourself want this srach - swallow the bait once)!

V
Vlad_Cepesh 01.01.21

Ass and finger were compared)))

m
mus115 01.01.21

How can you not like combat in the Witcher 3? I agree in the first part of the Witcher there is a curve battle, but from the second part everything worked out there, and in the third part, finally, an awesome battle is one of the best components of The Witcher 3.

m
meagarry 01.01.21

pedmak fanatics have already got here ...

R
Richards 01.01.21

The system is similar, the same bunch of drowners on low lv can easily demolish the boss, it is difficult to hit the tactics, because they cover each other, climb on one and the rest do a bunch of backs for you, if you don't use the aard, then the same dark soul comes out with them)

r
rob_dead 01.01.21

Dat_game_industry
Dumb fight on timings in Dark Souls, apparently more interesting (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

S
Sergey Proskurin 01.01.21

author m * dila just

p
pacantre 01.01.21

sheer nonsense! delete the topic.

S
Strons 01.01.21

completely different games, nothing connects them, so it's pointless to compare

s
sources 01.01.21

Why compare not compared?

u
urban.kalabanovich 01.01.21

The gameplay is good in the dark, the rest is done at the collective farm level. The Witcher has a good story, the rest is done at the level of vocational school students. The design is good in both games, but technically a pre-retirement age.

T
The happiest 01.01.21

In my opinion, it's stupid to compare completely different games, it's like ... oh with a doorknob to compare

P
Polololon 01.01.21

Darksouls - plot. Darksouls - plot. Darksouls - plot. I weaved this combination for a long time, but I could not find anything in common between the two words. But what is really interesting there is fighting.

P
Polololon 01.01.21

sozhah
Oh yes. In short, these ones on the right do not want changes, and these ones on the left, on the contrary. And you decide who to join by burning or not burning your farts. That's the whole plot. In The Witcher, it will be more difficult.

A
AT_Sagor 01.01.21

What, this crazy topic has not been closed yet? Moderators, the campaign, left all worldly worries.

f
ftormalto11 01.01.21

What a question? Of course the Witcher 3. Dark Souls 3 Japanese shit!

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 01.01.21

Of course, I like the witcher more, but these are different games and each has its own pluses and minuses. It's stupid to compare these games

F
FOXDIE_id 01.01.21

Gameplay, monster design is better in Dark souls. Everything else is up to the witcher. Easy Pizi

V
Vanya Rygalov 01.01.21

Ketchup or striped panties?