3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai kormak 01.01.21 04:18 am

Dark Souls 3 VS The Witcher 3 (Dark Souls 3)

For me, the witcher is better because the interesting plot, gameplay and combat is better than in Dark Souls, although Dark is also good, but only due to the atmosphere and hardcore
75 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
Are you trolling users like that? These are different games and praising one game on the forum for another is very stupid. I have nothing against the witcher, but I got bored :)

R
RGC 01.01.21

InfinityDance To
say that in the Witcher combat is made for show ... This is a game where 90% of the gameplay is fighting. I'm not going to defend her, she is much more primitive than combat in the dark, but you chose an extremely unfortunate expression.

R
Raibow Bitard 01.01.21

altair115
Perhaps one of the most adequate, but not the smartest, but it seems smarter than you, if once you think that comparing these two games is appropriate in general.

r
renbu 01.01.21

found what to compare with ... can still compare with the crisis?

g
goofygoonz 01.01.21

How did these witchers get it, because of them only hatred for the witcher is instilled.

m
mus115 01.01.21

renbu
Quite a normal comparison the genre of games is one, what do you all bomb from dark soulsa then? The Witcher 3 is definitely not worse

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

artorias111
agree

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

Raibow Bitard
Do you consider yourself adequate to shit it first off your head and head? And he remained to blame?

S
Sias 01.01.21

Shai Kormak
There is a plot in the dark, but such a retard as you missed it or was not even interested, why kill all the bosses? ringing bells / getting great souls? ... There is a completely different presentation of the plot, different ways of pumping craft and the battle is also different. Dark souls is primarily a dark fantasy and the third part is almost post-apocalyptic. You probably think the awl and the pin are the same objects because both prick?

S
Sias 01.01.21

OK, let's compare all the Witcher games where the RPG tag is.

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

Raibow Bitard
That's exactly what he was rude to the first and his own fault. If he hadn't written it, he wouldn't even have answered you anything. This is what I want to say about you

C
Cosmos115 01.01.21

And it’s painfully smart, you can see the fans of dark souls consider themselves, and everyone is very nervous, apparently they got their nerves from this game

I
Ivan Bystrov 01.01.21

altair115
The topic is clearly provocative, besides in section dc3, do not be surprised at the reaction

r
renbu 01.01.21

artorias111 Did
I say dark souls is worse? I adore dark souls, but the witcher has a completely different theme.

P
PRIVA 01.01.21

bloodburn

D
Devilor 01.01.21

How can you even compare, two completely different games ...

L
LuterSang 01.01.21

It is strange that the witcher's combatant is scolded. I'm not able to "click" the enemies, maybe because I only played on hard? It's really strange to compare these games, but oh well, whatever the child does not amuse himself, just to compare the incomparable.

l
luess 01.01.21

In "The Witcher" only on hard (Death) and can be played.
Although this crying quickly becomes boring.
The action in The Witcher is not interesting.

G
GG4 01.01.21

luess
In the souls the same crying, you take a hefty sword and one-shot with a blow, and what does not one-shot just knocks down stability and you need to make another click. I generally keep quiet about magic.

M
Morag_Tong 01.01.21

These games offer completely different experiences, but they are simply not comparable in any way. How and what aspects you suddenly decided to compare is generally incomprehensible.