3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 01.01.21 04:55 am

Impressions of the 2.0 version of the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who has already tried to unsubscribe how it is and, most importantly, how with optimization !?
185 Comments
Sort by:
W
White Fox [Devilish] 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
Well, for you, Tea is understandable, as far as I remember, you went to the crazy one with us, so for you these are seeds :))
And of course I'll try it on the Dark one, let's see what comes of it ..

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

White Fox
There is nothing supernatural in this) The main thing is to stay, stay, stay ...))

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

…………………………………… ..________
……………………………, .- "………………." ~.,
………… …………… .., .- “…………………………… ..” -.,
……………………., / …………………………… ………… .. ":,
…………………,? …………………………………………… ,
………………. / ………… ……………………………………… ..,}
…………… ../ …………………………………………………,: `. .}
…………… / …………………………………………
,: "……… / ………… ..?… ..__ ………………… ……………… ..: `……… ../
………… ./__. (… .." ~ -, _ …………………………,: `………. /
……… ../(_…. "~, _ …… .." ~, _ ……………… ..,: `…… .._ /
………. {.._ $; _ …… "=, _ ……." -, _ ……., .- ~ -,} ,. ~ "; /….}
……… .. ((… .. * ~ _ ……." = -._ …… "; ,,. /` ... ./ "………… ../…
,,, ___. ` ~, …… "~., ……………… ..` ... ..} ………… ../
………… (… .` = - ,, …… .` …………………… (……; _ ,, - "
………… / .` ~, …… `- …………………………. …… /
…………. ` ~. * -, ………………………………. | ,. /...,__
,, _ ……….}.> -._ …………………………… .. | ………… ..` = ~ -,
… ..` = ~ -, _ _ …… `, ……………………………
……………… .` = ~ - ,,. , ……………… ………….
………………………… ..`: ,, ……………………… ` ………… ..__
………………………… …… .` = -, ……………….,% `> - == ''
………………………………… ._ ……… .._, -% ... … .`
…………………………… ..,

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko
Problems?)

Yeah, the arena on the dark is dark)) I also reached 6, but I was able to kill one witcher and a sorcerer, the mercenary helped me.

R
ROG 01.01.21

Problem. After patch 2.0, Russian voice acting disappeared, although English works, tell me how to fix it.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
…………………………………… ..________
………………………………, .- '"………………." ~.,
… …………………… .., .- “…………………………… ..” -.,
……………………., / …………………… ………………… .. ":,
…………………,? …………………………………………… ,
………………. /… ………………………………………………… ..,}
…………… ../ …………………………………………………, : `..}
…………… / …………………………………………
,: " ……… / ………… ..?… ..__ ………… ……………………… ..: `……… ../
………… ./__. (… .." ~ -, _ …………………………,: `… ……. /
……… ../(_…. "~, _ …… .." ~, _ ……………… ..,: `…… .._ /
………. {.. _ $; _ …… "=, _ ……." -, _ ……., .- ~ -,} ,. ~ "; /….}
……… .. ((… .. * ~ _… …. "= -._ ……"; ,,. / `… ./“ ………… ../…
,,, ___. `~, ……” ~., ………………. .`… ..} ………… ../
………… (… .` = - ,, …… .` …………………… (……; _ ,, - "
………… /.`~,……`-…………………………. …… /
…………. `~. * -, ………………………………. |,. /… .. ,__
,, _ ……….}.> -._ …………………………… .. | ………… ..` = ~ -,
… ..` = ~ -, _ _ …… `, ……………………………
……………… .` = ~ - ,,. , ………………………….
…………… …………… ..`: ,, ……………………… ` ………… ..__
……………………………… .` = -, ………… …….,% `> - ==` `
………………………………… ._ ……… .._, -% …… .`

W

Tea with Lemon
The main thing is to stay, stay, stay ...))
Study, study and study again V.I. Lenin :))

I tried to poke my nose into the Dark Arena, but the truth was without elixirs, lubricants for the sword and mercenaries. I managed to live there a little .. somewhere for a minute :) I didn't understand in the end who attacked me and how many there were :))
Well, next time I will go to the Arena seriously on elixirs, with oiled swords and with a mercenary, I don't care I liked the magister, I guess I'll take it.
And who did you take as your mercenaries?

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

White Fox
Well, there is a magician, as I understand it requires a lot of money. By the third battle, he took a dwarf, he is the cheapest)

I wonder how much a magician costs and how many rounds are in the arena, does anyone know?)

J
Joy McNally [Bring Back G 01.01.21

2PiPiz_Ko for cross - yes, but enough for one quad. If it weren’t enough, there wouldn’t be such an increase in cross-country (according to Jordan's test)

in Full hd potlock 4870 x2 in 3d mark vantage ~ 7000-8000 points (extreme)

ceiling 5870 - 7500-8500 ... in directive 10.1 these cards almost equal (well, 5870 is more perfect, at 40 nm and frequencies higher). And all the advantage of 5870 over 4870x2 is dx11 (well, as stated above).

look through the tests in the vantage of these cards in extreme and at 1080p on core i7 and on other cpu - you will learn a lot of useful information

even if he is not able to process all the flows for that cross - and he will definitely reveal 70-80% of the bundle. In any way, whatever one may say. And this is a rather impressive increase,

well, the one with a cross of two 5870 got excited, of course ... but the increase will be

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko PROCESSOR Intel Core 2 Quad QX9550 (even at 4 GHz) IS NOT ABLE TO PROCESS ALL INFORMATION STREAMS FROM CF 5870, ESPECIALLY IN EXTREME QUALITY

What kind of information streams does the CPU process with "outrageous quality" in Witcher2? Does it mean that the number of polygons increases significantly, or is rendering partially shifted from the video card to the central processor?

PiPiz_Ko Conclusions: adding 4 GB (from 4 to 8) RAM does not affect FPS. And the addition of a second HD 5870 only reduced the min. fps! And this with these cards and taking into account the fact that CF works in this game, can only be as a result of low CPU performance in relation to CF 5870 and this is not surprising for Intel Q9550 at 2.83 GHz

Most likely, in this particular case, CrossFire simply did not work, so the addition of a second video card led to a drop in performance. Quite a typical case by the way.

J
Joy McNally [Bring Back G 01.01.21

... Most likely, in this particular case, CrossFire simply did not work ..

for 7 cross, as a rule, it always plows, if available.

he just really needs to overclock his kyu9550 - that's all the beauty

k
kain_O 01.01.21

Joy McNally, "yeah you sho ...."
Um, what didn't you like about my words? I wrote that the overclocked QX9550 does not fully reveal the potential of one HD 5870, and not with 4GHz - moreover, you yourself wrote about this: "for 1 5870 9550 is enough (albeit in not strong overclocking)"
So what complaints?

F
Filis 01.01.21

I drove Arena. Well, it's not so much difficult as the witcher is unprotected, in some trousers he climbs into the arena :). If you get used to it, you can go through 6 rounds :). Only I understand that they do not save there, in the arena ... And about the rest of the improvements ... I didn't notice anything special, neither in performance, nor in gameplay. So the patch is so-so, nothing special.

e
epicfailbattlefield3 01.01.21

with the patch, the game went a little smoother and smoother.

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

filis666 As for the rest of the improvements ... I didn't notice anything special, neither in performance, nor in gameplay. So the patch is so-so, nothing special.

I agree. Could add new quests, locations or gear. There is nothing of this in the patch. They simply brought the game into a more or less divine form, before the release on the xbox-360.

W

filis666
RipBoy
I don’t understand something, have you managed to go through the whole game with the new patch to make such conclusions?

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

White Fox I don’t understand something, have you managed to go through the whole game with the new patch in order to draw such conclusions?

The list of changes made by the patch: http://download.softclub.ru/pub/witcher2/patch/patchnotes135-to-20.txt

T
Tony quick 01.01.21

In short, it's quite good, but there is not enough optimization? Well, then I'll take my DVD box from Kent, but I'll go on a dark one)

F
Filis 01.01.21

White Fox
Didn't have time, of course, but I already had time to test the combat system in action. And, in general, it has not changed, at least to the extent that it becomes immediately noticeable. I saved the load, maybe I need to start a new game, fig knows :). Silent NPCs meet with lines of text, I bought a book in the game, and she ... in Polish :). It's still tough on the arena :)

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

RipBoy
09/29/11 9:32 PM in The Witcher 2 CF 5870 already works, no need to invent fairy tales! Any information processed by a video card is somehow processed by a processor, memory, mat. board, hard drive, OS, software or hardware.

Outrageous quality
This parameter includes a special mode that improves the quality of the image by repeatedly processing the scene before showing it in the final version. The effect of exorbitant quality is displayed in sharper textures and better detail. However, this option requires not only a high-end processor (Q9550 without overclocking to 4GHz is not such, although with overclocking too), but also a very powerful video card.