3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 01.01.21 04:55 am

Impressions of the 2.0 version of the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who has already tried to unsubscribe how it is and, most importantly, how with optimization !?
185 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

RipBoy
Here is a screen of the Witcher 2 settings
pix.PlayGround.ru

Here is a screen during the game, showing the load of the video card and CPU with the settings from the previous screen.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mach. CPU load 78%, average 65% (in reality!)
Video card load 95%, memory used 540MB
FPS 60

Here are the same settings only with the outrageous
pix.PlayGround.ru

But during the game
pix.PlayGround.ru
Max. processor load 55%
The load on the video card is 99%, 950MB of memory is used
FPS 25

If I add another 570, then the processor will become a bottleneck (but this is theoretically, but practically, the percent will not work weak, you need to either change the percent to 7xx or 8xx. ( and drive them) either change the mother and take 2600k, or wait for new processors for a new slot in 2012).

After turning on the transcendental vidyah, it began to choke and therefore send fewer packets for processing to the processor.

If the load per cent. would be 99% and on video less than 90%, then the obvious processor dependence.

The 570 is not inferior in performance to the 5870, so why it doesn’t load 95% is strange ....

NO ANSWER IS NECESSARY, I DO NOT WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT ANYTHING!

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

White Fox
You address your fucker like that ... And don't bark here.

D
Don Dragon Deniro 01.01.21

Extreme quality is such shit! One gets the feeling that when this function is turned on, a special script is turned on, which artificially loads any PC configuration. Outstanding quality is visually similar to simple 32x anti-aliasing and that's all. The Witcher 2 is graphically inferior to the same Crysis 2 - v. DX9, without HD textures, but at the same time it manages to eat much more)))
Projects need to learn how to rivet engines from CryTeck or Remedy.
I remember how I dreamed of hearing that the Projects wrote their own movement, superior to the movement of The Witcher 1, I thought - if they, on the backward and limited engine of The Witcher 1, were able to create such beautiful and eerily atmospheric locations in The Witcher 1, then what will they do with the new capabilities of RED Engine in The Witcher 2, I was hoping for huge and beautiful locations, with high details of the environment, I hoped to see whole cities inhabited by a huge number of people, I expected a long and fascinating story, I dreamed of how I would walk around new, huge and beautiful locations admiring the sunrise and sunset and day and night under the new compositions of the brilliant Adam Skorup. But alas, all my expectations and dreams were shattered upon arrival in Flodzem. In Flodzeme, I was finally convinced that nothing of this should be expected from The Witcher 2, the game turned out to be ugly both technologically and in level design, the world in The Witcher 2 became even more corridor and narrow than in The Witcher 1. And I don’t want to talk about music at all, not only that the Projects abandoned Adam Duc in The Witcher 2, there was little music at all and from the fact that there is no harmony with the environment, the new composer is a stereotyped goof. The Witcher 2 is a simple average person, I'm waiting for Skyrim, I hope at least she will not disappoint.

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

[2La] Alex
Wow, is it on dark?)
White Fox
You should have gone to the moderator's
room ) PiPiz_Ko
Hmm ... Choleric seems to be so difficult.
FreeDead
What kind of nonsense, Chuvag?

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Lemon Tea

I am slow in calm and lively in excitement. Uncommunicative, quickly excitable, emotionally unstable, deeply worried and quickly tired.
Hippocrates himself would have come up with a new type, based not on fluid in the body, but on gas. And you better not blow in here at all!

…………………………………… ..________
……………………………, .- "………………." ~.,
………… …………… .., .- “…………………………… ..” -.,
……………………., / …………………………… ………… .. ":,
…………………,? …………………………………………… ,
………………. / ………… ……………………………………… ..,}
…………… ../ …………………………………………………,: `. .}
…………… / …………………………………………
,: "……… / ………… ..?… ..__ ………………… ……………… ..: `……… ../
………… ./__. (… .." ~ -, _ …………………………,: `………. /
……… ../(_…. "~, _ …… .." ~, _ ……………… ..,: `…… .._ /
………. {.._ $; _ …… "=, _ ……." -, _ ……., .- ~ -,} ,. ~ "; /….}
……… .. (( … .. * ~ _ ……. "= -._ ……"; ,,. / `… ./“ ………… ../…
,,, ___. `~, ……” ~., ……………… ..`… ..} ………… ../
………… (… .` = - ,, …… .` …………………… (……; _, , - "
………… / .` ~, ……` - …………………………. …… /
…………. `~. * -, ……………… ………………. |
,. /… .. , __ ,, _ ……….}.> -._ …………………………… .. | …………. .` = ~ -,
… ..` = ~ -, _ _ …… `, ……………………………
……………… .` = ~ - ,,. , ………………………….
………………………… ..`: ,, ……………………… ` ………… ..__
………… …………………… .` = -, ……………….,% `> - ==` `
………………………………… ._ ………. ._, -% ...… .`

D
DrOvOlet 01.01.21

Where on the "dark" level are the promised new armor and swords, where to find them ??

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

DrOvOlet
Probably somewhere in the third chapter.

[
[2La] Alex 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
On average, on a dark werewolf briskly kills me.

F
Filis 01.01.21

You need to start a new game on the "dark" one, and the quest for items will start from the first chapter. Since the task stretches through the entire game, the quest for armor items can only start at the beginning.

W
White Fox [Devilish] 01.01.21

FreeDead
PiPiz_Ko
Oh, boys, what are you all the same wonderful .. All the best to you in your life path .. Do not stumble .. with such an attitude towards people.

W

Tea with Lemon
Have you tried a mage master as a partner? And how much does it cost to hire her? I think this might be an interesting option :)

D
DrOvOlet 01.01.21

The third time I started to play for the sake of the "dark" regime, I went through half of the 1st chapter and absolutely no mention of dark weapons, is it really all only in the 3rd chapter?

A
Ardan 01.01.21

DrOvOlet
You can buy recipes for new gear from the kitchen, the Set of the Holy Father is called, 4 items of clothing and 2 swords

F
Filis 01.01.21

DrOvOlet
Well, here's the answer from Berengar91 :)
Yes, it is tough in the arena, so that without dying, I just get to the fuck :). 933th place in the overall rating on Witcher.com;)))

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

White Fox
I haven't tried it, I don't even know how much it costs, but I think it is powerful)

W

Tea with Lemon
If you suddenly take her as your partner, then be sure to share your experience, whether you should take her with you or not :) But for now, I'll postpone the Arena for later, I'll just play The Witcher. I want to feel, so to speak, all the changes introduced by patch 2.0. And then perform at the Arena :)

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

White Fox
There are not so many changes, noticeable) Not soon, I think, I will take her as a partner, but later I will definitely share my impression of her fighting skills)

F
FreeDead 01.01.21

Berengar91
In Flotzam? Something my huckster does not sell nichrome! WHAT AF * CK?

D
DrOvOlet 01.01.21

FreeDead
A blacksmith sells 6 recipes for the patriarch's kit in Flotzam.

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 01.01.21

I have a problem, the Russian text is gone. How to get it back ???