3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 01.01.21 04:55 am

Impressions of the 2.0 version of the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who has already tried to unsubscribe how it is and, most importantly, how with optimization !?
185 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

RipBoy
You got the answer to your question, in the most accessible form:

Turn everything on to the maximum at a resolution of 1920 * 1080 +, necessarily outrageous quality (Q9650 @ 4100Mhz) ... Look fps fraps. Now remove the overclocking from your old stone (Q9650 @ 3000Mhz) ... Look fps fraps. Is there a difference in FPS? There is. So much for your processor dependence. Ideally, the processor should open up the video system without additional overclocking.

Start thinking with your head.

Central processing unit central processing unit, abbreviated - CPU, literally - central processing unit - an electronic unit or microcircuit - executing machine instructions (program code), the main part of the hardware of a computer or programmable logic controller.

Fuck you off the point and go over to insults!
The crux of the question: Q9550 does not pull CF 5870 without overclocking - DOES NOT pull
Q9x50 - OLD CPU !!! i7-930 gives a swing without overclocking. fps is 50% higher than q9550 without overclocking. At the same time, their frequencies are approximately the same (2.8 GHz and 2.83 GHz) and the rest of the hardware is also the same. Technology, not purity, makes it possible.

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko Blah dude, I don’t argue that the q9650 is an old processor, I’m just saying that it will not be the bottleneck with "Outrageous quality". In normal mode, even one 5870 is not always 100% loaded. On this offtopic stop, sorry to read this crap.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

White Fox
You only have members and muda on your mind, put on glasses and look for information on the topic.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Until there is a normal addition with a bunch of quests, it does not pull over to replay.

[
[2La] Alex 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
19 to mine, there are two trolls, 4 warrior nakers and 12 nakers.

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko While there is no normal addition with a bunch of quests, replaying does not pull.

I agree. I recently tried to replay it. I installed it, admired the awesome graphics, but something does not pull at all, because there are too few quests, I have not yet had time to forget them. The plot is known. There is no incentive to swing, because the game takes a couple of days. I decided to wait until the global patch 2.0 is released and now it finally came out, but did not bring any incentive to replay the game with me. Sadness ...

F
FreeDead 01.01.21

Yes, they added some khuryepki. For the sake of these "Dark items" on the "Dark level of difficulty" and decided to replay!

[
[2La] Alex 01.01.21

So that the developers' hands fell off because of their buggy 17 gig piece of shit.

pix.PlayGround.ru

went out to smoke and the game froze again (does not respond to controls)

W
White Fox [Devilish] 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko
Hear you, choose expressions.
This is your only penises and muda on your mind seems to have nothing else and you can not think, judging by your posts, I'm afraid even stereoscopic glasses will not help you to measure the size. Oh, I feel a troll growing in me.
I repeat again, you clutter up the topic with your shit-ringing, really tired.

F
Filis 01.01.21

[2La] Alex
from here the conclusion - quit smoking :)

[
[2La] Alex 01.01.21

Enough with this nonsense, again threw the hell out of what a fight.

T
TrusTNik 01.01.21

People, do not tell me, are there any boxes for storing what was found in this version? It seems that I found it in 1.35, but I can't find something in 2.0 (if there is, tell me where they are).

F
FreeDead 01.01.21

The innkeepers can store their clothes.

T
TrusTNik 01.01.21

FreeDead

Oh! Exactly. Thank you, I found it.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

White Fox
Hey goat, this was your first post:
Oh, well, you’re tired of measuring one place here (here they are your dicks). There are enough trolls without you. Find out the relationship in a personal, and to whom where to attach the vidyuhu.
And then because of your muddle (but your muda) it is impossible to see the Old on the topic.

We have settled the question without you.
So cover up forever!

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

RipBoy
Well, it seems like they promise either a global DLC, or a third part ... something doesn't play at all, I drink Pu-erh and read books.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

[2La] Alex
My game has never been minimized or frozen in 40 hours of playing time. Something is malfunctioning from iron + wasps.

W
White Fox [Devilish] 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko
Hey you goat. You understand my post, as you see fit, if you saw there x..i and mu..yu, go to Freud, it may still help.
And I just asked not to litter the topic, since half the topic of your posts has nothing to do with the topic itself.

F
FreeDead 01.01.21

White Fox
Curb the fury of your womb! Have sniffed already!

F
FreeDead 01.01.21

And where are these "Dark Objects" to look for?