3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 01.01.21 04:55 am

Impressions of the 2.0 version of the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who has already tried to unsubscribe how it is and, most importantly, how with optimization !?
185 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 01.01.21

DrOvOlet
No, no! What the hell is this? What do you think?

J
Joker23nya 01.01.21

Optimization is better
with Ultra graphics, except for the prohibitive graphics fps from 20min to 45maximum (good)
was before patch 15-30
Atelon 6000+, video gtx460 and 3GB of opera.

P
PowerFulls 01.01.21

Throw who thread the original launcher files, I want to update, but in my pirate they were cut out ((

S
SharroV 01.01.21

PowerFulls
Buy a license, don’t shame, these games are released every 5 years ...

P
PowerFulls 01.01.21

Brikks
If at least neighboring cities were selling license norms I would buy ... They sell only pseudo licenses, bastards ((

[
[2La] Alex 01.01.21

PowerFulls are weak
in Steam? costs the same as in the store.

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

In the tutorial, after collecting the ingredients and preparing the elixir for the soldier, what to do next? the quest hangs, does not interact with the soldier and has no place to go? Who was trained?

s
slayerk 01.01.21

go to the arena. there on the minimap there is a flag with wax. familiar!

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko
Give him the elik and go to the arena, but it's better to restart the tutorial .

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
After I collect herbs, go into meditation, make elixir. 33 of them appear in the inventory, but the quest does not change. It is written to prepare elixir. The soldier does not go to dialogue, the large gates are closed. The peasants are not allowed. Something does not work, then apparently =)

T
Tea with lemon 01.01.21

PiPiz_Ko
33 elixir is a glitch)) First, replay) The training turned out to be not so interesting)

r
rain31111 01.01.21

with this patch, the game began to crash every half hour!

N
Nemesis 01.01.21

Such a question: I put a patch and the key assignment panel pops up to me, asking me to reassign the adrenaline button. I try to return the usual TAB and fucking can't bind it! Who is this scribe, comrades? Why the hell was it removed? How to assign it again ??? Polish stsuki, they can't do anything sensible!

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Tea with Lemon
I understand that this is a glitch. But I went through 2 times and everything is the same. The training they did with glitches is generally tough.

R
RipBoy 01.01.21

rain31111 with this patch my game started crashing every half hour!

I had reinforced concrete stability of the game with patch 1.2. With patch 1.3, the game began to crash every 20 minutes. Patch 2.0 did not try, and something does not pull at all.

N
Nemesis 01.01.21

Here are the bastards, they bind TAB under training. Which, by the way, is no longer needed by anyone, I go nuts ...

I
Ihalainen 01.01.21

I tested the mage's partner in the arena, the mower stands exactly, but does not stand in principle, it merges in about the same way as the mercenary, probably even faster, her main trump card, the same as that of the same mercenary, to distract most of the opponents. On the dark ur-did not get to 2 witchers, 1 of which uses Leto's skills (signs, bombs), however, at the same time I used the trainer 5 additional talent points so that from the very beginning there were basic combat skills at least some in the general branch, atoms at all it was anril. With the same 5 points on the average ur-did not go all the way to the end, after which all the enemies start all over again, but with increased characteristics, under 35 lvl Geralt. 2nd lap went to the middle. The number of points was about 135k, plus or minus, 5 extra talent points at the beginning of the arena work wonders)). We must try on average without a trainer).

W
White Fox [Devilish] 01.01.21

Ihalainen
Thanks for the info about the magician :) And who is better to take as partners, and why?

P
PiPiz_Ko 01.01.21

Errors in training were due to MOD_PanelTweaks ... due to which Esc and Enter also did not work on some screens.
In version 2.0, mods for later versions may introduce critical bugs.

d
dr.J. Watson 01.01.21

rain31111
Same bullshit. It became simply impossible to play. I tried the settings from min to max. At the minimum, the game on the max computer is hung up. Before this patch, there were no such problems at all. Something psheki too clever or not completed.