3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sniper-combine 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch v.3 (Half-Life 2)

We write everything related to the multiplayer part of the game Half-life 2, ask questions here)

Q: Where can I download Half-Life 2 Deathmatch?
A: Owners of Ati video cards can download the licensed version for free by clicking on this link:
http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/
And the owners of Nvidia video cards can download the game from this link:
http://www.steampowered.com/ nvidia /
Q: I created an account in incentive, but I can not enter the game!
A: To play Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, you need to download all updates (~ 100 MB)

192 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MaSHeNisT- 05.01.21

Yes, such a question - today I decided to finally install Deathmatch, as the owner of the nvidia card downloaded, installed, waited until the game was updated. Upon completion of the update, I tried to start and .... after checking the cache, the game stupidly does not start without any errors. What is the problem? Can't get enough Valvian games? The account has HL2.

x
xDDGx 05.01.21

Well, you don't need anything, you can play normally with only HL2DM without buying anything.

-
-MaSHeNisT- 05.01.21

um, chezh is not working then? I checked the cache, I update it again, we can do it)

D
Dirkus 05.01.21

Hello. Let's say I don't have a hl2 game, but can I install online Source mods like Day of Defeat, Team Fortress Forever, Insects Infestation, Empires mod, Insurgency mod, Pirates, Sombie Panis, and Harry mod? Or does Harry mod fit in?

G
Gee-man 05.01.21

I don't understand nichrome. In HL2, my computer pulls crowds of combines and striders, and in HL2DM, when there are more than two people nearby, it starts to slow down. (Of course, you can take a heavy cabinet and get away with it, but that's not the point) The problem is that the brakes appear even at the minimum settings. I checked it on servers with a tiny ping - there is everything early. You can still play, but due to the inability to aim normally, a sensible game does not work, and even a wide cabinet does not help to play humanly.

s
specter from TM 05.01.21

and how much speed is the Internet? umene 60 kbps, but it jams up, it is necessary to shoot from a crossbow at random

G
Gee-man 05.01.21

500kbps, you can still play on some maps, but it is unrealistic to hit a moving enemy.

123chebur 05.01.21

I'm already shaking. and how many people there ??? And Th for the portal.

s
specter from TM 05.01.21

xs .. try to check and defrag cache hl2dm in incentive

123chebur 05.01.21

a ... Is that you tell me what ??

G
Gee-man 05.01.21

Thanks, I figured it out. When the ping approaches the level of 125, the first brakes appear, and after that, like a break, it suddenly starts to slow down. I didn’t pay attention to the ping because I played with such a ping in CS and nothing. The only bad thing is that all TDM servers have a ping of 150 and higher. On servers with a ping of less than a hundred, there is no one at all, or one or two people.

s
specter from TM 05.01.21

in the source, ping plays an important role in self-control, because the multiplayer is a bit Achtung-style, the

"client" only plays the role of render-device, and keyboard input, and actually you step and shoot only when the server receives the command "ya pressed C and lkm" from you, after which it sends information to your client that you finally moved forward and fired, which renders your hl2dm a few milliseconds after pressing

G
Gee-man 05.01.21

Nakuya sors for me, if without sors the sauce is fattening.
Hmm, so, I feel, and I will have to hang out for the rest of my life on little servats of five people.

123chebur 05.01.21

I'm already playing cool damn. MEGAULET.

R
Resistant 05.01.21

Pyy, and who remembers the sa-a-amy first build of demach? How did he come out?
I read somewhere that in this gravicapa beat with the speed of a pistol))
I would try, if there is any left, for interest.
(maybe I, of course, severely confused, and it's all not present, and the dm came out normal ...)
ZY On hlinside, they say that dm is the most ideal game from Valv, because Kney least update)

B
Binocl 05.01.21

Gee-man
Vetal has 128 kbps, we play everywhere and nothing - at least take those jokes with slams, when I asked Strider to create a server with switch 1, so we had fun until the server crashed =)

In general, in the evening contact me, let's decide ...

W
Wolk000 05.01.21

res, you tell the truth, it was possible to fly there on prodmets)

N
Nihiliant 05.01.21

Why can't there be more than 4 bots for Hurricane Bot version 1.1.3? And why bots wet me better than regular players?

N
Nihiliant 05.01.21

And figured out how to add bots.
But the bots still wet me very well. It seems to me that their weapon power is increased.

W
Wolk000 05.01.21

if you often see the screen flickering in red while the bots are shooting, it means they are firing those in the head. and this, by the way, causes explosively (that is, three times more) more jam