3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoulSoul 11.01.21 11:20 am

Collecting a PC. Processor selection problem.

In general, I decided to change my video card, processor, motherboard and memory for new ones. My choice fell on the Msi geforce gtx 950 2gb video card. But as for the processors, my choice was divided: either the i3-6100 or the fx 6300. And I just can't choose. I've looked at all the tests, but you won't understand anything from them. On some with ay3 you can almost play at ultras, on others with fx. I read the comments, but some praise the Intel, others call it a "plug" and "office stone". Therefore, I ask for help here, who will explain which percentage is better to take. From the games so far I play only the Witcher 3 (at the minimum, and then it jams). Plus, they also say that prots from amd do not last long due to heating. ... Plus, the i3 chip is that you can then easily change it to i5 or i7, because ddr4. There is no such thing on AMD.
82 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 11.01.21

Take the Deshman i5 right away and don't bother, fx6300 is definitely not worth taking because it's ancient shit.

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

nominar
Unfortunately the budget is limited, and more or less normal i5 starts from 14 thousand.

n
nominar 11.01.21

MoulSoul
then the choice is obvious and 3, you will replace it with a stalemate

v
vikpass 11.01.21

I think intel. AMD is good, but better processors should be expected. However, if you buy a good cooler, you won't see much difference between them.

X
X_ray_83 11.01.21

So it seems like this i3 costs as Fx8300, and 6300 is even cheaper.

s
s1ash3r 11.01.21

there are dibs - intel,
no dibs - amd

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

fx without fail will have to drive up to 4 GHz, otherwise in some games it will bake a bunch of good and
3 nothing but in cool games its performance may not be enough from which there may be micro-freezes and so on due to the small number of cores where 2 are still virtual.
although with such a peck-peck video card it almost makes no sense.

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

I'm just confused already. Already reviewed all the tests on the internet. And in almost all ah 3 drags. I don't think that Intel paid everyone

X
X_ray_83 11.01.21

MoulSoul
Not everywhere, yes, and you can take 8300 for the price of i3, otherwise put at least 970/480 in the system.

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

MunchkiN 616
+ I do not know how to drive and I don’t want to study, so I need a processor that can pull me in without any persecution. As I understand it, only i3?

L
Len4ik00N 11.01.21

MoulSoul
MoulSoul wrote:
Plus, the i3 chip is that you can then easily change it to i5 or i7, because ddr4. There is no such thing on AMD.
You yourself answered your own question.
The only small addition: if you do not plan to switch to another socket during the next upgrade, then in no case save on the mat. board.

e
evgeny.astrakhantseff 11.01.21

Holy hamster

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

which will drag you without any persecution. As I understand it, only i3?

either fx 8350+ or ​​upper u3 then. and 3 6100 seems to be enough for playing modern games from 30fps without races,
but it is more difficult to squeeze out of a video card a fps especially deep in the budget segment. and 2GB is rather the minimum requirement in many games.

e

MoulSoul
MoulSoul

e

I3 new apparently excellent percent! He is only in Crisis 3 not very !! But the campaign is the only exception, very much sharpened for amude

b
bazilews 11.01.21

MoulSoul
If you are going to play games, then from the i5 series definitely, and if not, then the i3 will do.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.01.21

evgeny.astrakhantseff
i3 complete crap. The i3 itself has such shit.

b
bazilews 11.01.21

MoulSoul
And the video card is better to take with 4gb memory. At least.

E
EX0800_ 11.01.21

x [GAMER] x
Which one?

E
EX0800_ 11.01.21

bazilews
Why?
For 2k and 2GB with a head)