3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoulSoul 11.01.21 11:20 am

Collecting a PC. Processor selection problem.

In general, I decided to change my video card, processor, motherboard and memory for new ones. My choice fell on the Msi geforce gtx 950 2gb video card. But as for the processors, my choice was divided: either the i3-6100 or the fx 6300. And I just can't choose. I've looked at all the tests, but you won't understand anything from them. On some with ay3 you can almost play at ultras, on others with fx. I read the comments, but some praise the Intel, others call it a "plug" and "office stone". Therefore, I ask for help here, who will explain which percentage is better to take. From the games so far I play only the Witcher 3 (at the minimum, and then it jams). Plus, they also say that prots from amd do not last long due to heating. ... Plus, the i3 chip is that you can then easily change it to i5 or i7, because ddr4. There is no such thing on AMD.
82 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 11.01.21

Rv770
Who are you telling this to? Pulls this percent even 980 in overclocking, don't shit! Everything is great in Doom 4.

B
BrainTrueFaker 11.01.21

MoulSoul
The problem with the budget - option one, look on Avito! But you shouldn't take that Ay3, that AMD.
In no case!
It's better to take a poyuzanny Ay5 (around 10k) than the new Ay3. I think everyone here will confirm this.
=====
About memory ... It's better to have 2 dice of 4 gigabytes than 1 to 8 gigs! Have you forgotten the advantage of the 2-channel memory mode?