3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoulSoul 11.01.21 11:20 am

Collecting a PC. Processor selection problem.

In general, I decided to change my video card, processor, motherboard and memory for new ones. My choice fell on the Msi geforce gtx 950 2gb video card. But as for the processors, my choice was divided: either the i3-6100 or the fx 6300. And I just can't choose. I've looked at all the tests, but you won't understand anything from them. On some with ay3 you can almost play at ultras, on others with fx. I read the comments, but some praise the Intel, others call it a "plug" and "office stone". Therefore, I ask for help here, who will explain which percentage is better to take. From the games so far I play only the Witcher 3 (at the minimum, and then it jams). Plus, they also say that prots from amd do not last long due to heating. ... Plus, the i3 chip is that you can then easily change it to i5 or i7, because ddr4. There is no such thing on AMD.
82 Comments
Sort by:
P
Papa joe 11.01.21

bazilews
Discounts on games change every 15 days as incentive.

b
bazilews 11.01.21

The curling iron you bought, it will remain that way, but you can change everything on your computer. Moreover, with the release of new curling iron, games for old ones are no longer supported.

b
bazilews 11.01.21

And yet, the curling iron is only for games, and there is still a lot of things you can do on your computer.

P
Papa joe 11.01.21

bazilews
Have you seen prices for new hardware? Buy a curling iron and play for 7 years without lags and upgrades, also in exclusives.

P
Papa joe 11.01.21

bazilews
To each his own as they say.))

b
bazilews 11.01.21

Valar Morghulis
Agree.

E
EX0800_ 11.01.21

bazilews
It can be seen that the PC boyar :)

x
x [GAMER] x 11.01.21

Valar Morghulis
I don't argue. That shit. I want to collect a new one for a long time.

e
evgeny.astrakhantseff 11.01.21

Valar Morghulis
How much to repeat? It depends on what kind of vidyaha !!!! With what thread 740 percent i5 fucking will not open! EVERYTHING in a PC should be balanced. With a powerful video, of course, i5 is better. The number of cores and threads is not the same !! PS From a person 950 it makes no sense for him to take i5 only if for growth !! But he still wants a simpler campaign

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

evgeny.astrakhantseff
I may have misunderstood, but like if you open some streams in the i3-6100, the games will see it as 4 nuclear.

e

MoulSoul
No need to open anything! Hyper-traiding haven't you heard? Each core processes TWO threads! That is, the percent behaves almost like a 4-core !! "Almost" because virtual cores do not replace real ones by 100%, but they work great in many games! For example, Battle 4

e

Much depends on your gaming preferences! Many games are now not demanding on the process! Of the processor-dependent, only Starcraft 2 Crisis 3 and Total Thief come to mind !! But again, if in the near future you plan to put something on the level of 970, then i5 PS will be better ah, and even GTA 5 eats percent

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

evgeny.astrakhantseff
I just don't know much about it. I would have to first assemble a budget assembly, so that at least average gambles without lags, and then buy in addition.

P
Papa joe 11.01.21

MoulSoul
What games do you want to play on medium?

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

Valar Morghulis is
not necessarily new in 2016. I also haven't played the novelties in 2014 and 2015 (not counting the witcher).

P
Papa joe 11.01.21

MoulSoul
i3-4130, 8gb, gtx 750ti.

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

Valar Morghulis
Well, i3-6100 is better then. Prices do not differ much, but there is a possibility of switching to a new percentage without replacing the motherboard. And so thanks for the advice.

O
Oops42 11.01.21

MoulSoul
Don't listen to anyone, take the i3 6100, I have it in conjunction with the GTX 970. Vidic loads 100%. According to many tests, it can even pull out a GTX 980.
The FX-6100 is not able to pull out even the 750ti normally without overclocking, there are always some drawdowns, while the Vidic does not want to load at 100 and does not load itself. AMD eats sho bad, and zero sense.

O
Oops42 11.01.21

MoulSoul
Mainly the owners of AMD processors, their overwhelming majority, and they believe that 6 cores of 4.5 are better than 2 of 3.2 + 2 virtual ones from intel ... and they will never be convinced ...)))

O
Oops42 11.01.21

Here, I described that for my video card 970 i3 6100 is enough (although the author is counting on 950) and already got a minus ... only AMD fans do it ...)))