3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninzya62 11.01.21 11:25 am

The processor is very hot (Dying Light)

I have quite good cooling, the maximum percentage in games heats up to 55 degrees, usually I hear my vidyuha buzzing in games (there is a specific cooler sound), and playing
Dying Light I do not hear the vidyuhi work at all and the percentage heats up at 75 degrees. When it comes to 80, the computer is automatically cut down during the game from overheating. What can be wrong? how to fix troubles with temperature. I put various patches (including the one that came out yesterday), lowered the graph to the very minimum, but still. The computer was already cut down 2 times from overheating when I played
Dying Light. The game is very cool, but now I'm afraid to play it, suddenly the percent will burn out = (
127 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Maretsky 11.01.21

by the way, I have the same problem of the current vidyuha heats up PPC

m
merzZavchik 11.01.21

check the system for miner viruses

M
Mordok 11.01.21

merzZavchik
Oh! And here is the first good advice))

Yamaguchi-gumi,
teach me how to run the processor

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Try to do this and see the difference.
pix.PlayGround.ru

g
gennaz 11.01.21

1) the case with the top with the location of the PSU is very bad. There is no way to put a cooling cooler at the top
2) the processor cooler is rather weak (the heatsink is small)

23hudo 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Very strange, especially considering that the game does not load percent to the maximum. I only load 4 out of 8 cores, and those are only 40%. It slows down, of course, but the percentage does not overheat. Somewhere in the news for the game there was a post about how to get rid of 100% load on one core, (http://www.playground.ru/news/naydeno_vremennoe_reshenie_problem_s_dying_light_na_pc-46450/) can you have just such a situation? If not, check the thermal grease - the fact that the computer is new does not exclude the possibility that you could have been smeared with a shitty thermal paste that has dried up. Well, if the cooler was bundled with the percent - throw it out the fuck and put it normal.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

23hudo
I tried this method, it did not help = (. And about the thermal paste, I'm not sure either, hell knows how my PC was assembled. I'm just afraid to disassemble it, since it's under warranty, if I disassemble it, it will fly off.

v
vinni18 11.01.21

bought immediately assembled? Does the receipt indicate the warranty period for all or each item separately? If the warranty is written for all the hardware separately, then you can disassemble

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

vinni18
Collected = (

B
BrianCurtis 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Above, you stated that the game is on the alpha version, etc.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

BrianCurtis Um
, is that your whining? I think it's time for you to figure out the concepts dude!

r
raw058 11.01.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
60 are you talking about Intel? for him it's even a lot. The AMD itself costs and during operation heats up to 80 with cooling, everything is fine in two years, more than one computer shutdown from overheating was not and there is no need to fill in here that this is not normal! I repeat again for AMD under load 80 is a normal temperature and I say this from my own experience looking at my processor

B
Bomber 11.01.21

raw058
Tin, AMD is just some kind of hellish furnace!

I
IGNIT 11.01.21

The bomber is
not true, his cooler is worse than what comes in the kit ... maybe he bought an oem version of the processor without a box and a cooler .... my old zalman lead 9500 keeps within 60 degrees at maximum loads ... with only 3 copper pipes

I
IGNIT 11.01.21

Den-z2011
I also put it that way, but it's easier to use a normal cooler, you can even get a little scratched with Avito)) rubles for 500, for example, zalman 9900 .... and good thermal paste for 400 rubles !!!! and there will be happiness ... 8320 does not exceed 60 -65 in maximum loads, games and tests ...

s
safot 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Install, if there is no AIDA program, start and select the sensors. Start the game and when you hear that the processor cooler starts yelling, roll up and look at the sensors, pay attention to the temperature of each core.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

safot
I've already done this. What's the use of this?

s
safot 11.01.21

Ninzya62
what data?

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

safot
77 degrees Celsius, all 8 cores. (While playing Dying Light of course)

r
raw058 11.01.21

Bomber
well Stoves they are still the same