3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninzya62 11.01.21 11:25 am

The processor is very hot (Dying Light)

I have quite good cooling, the maximum percentage in games heats up to 55 degrees, usually I hear my vidyuha buzzing in games (there is a specific cooler sound), and playing
Dying Light I do not hear the vidyuhi work at all and the percentage heats up at 75 degrees. When it comes to 80, the computer is automatically cut down during the game from overheating. What can be wrong? how to fix troubles with temperature. I put various patches (including the one that came out yesterday), lowered the graph to the very minimum, but still. The computer was already cut down 2 times from overheating when I played
Dying Light. The game is very cool, but now I'm afraid to play it, suddenly the percent will burn out = (
127 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vetal1990 11.01.21

You at least write what percentage! Or better all the hardware.

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

Have you cleaned the dust for a long time?

J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

Ninzya62
See if the cooler is covered, clean the computer from dust, change the thermal paste, the only thing that can be offered in such a situation ...

C
Chack.Borris 11.01.21

Look at the specials. programs for vidyuhu, in which you yourself can adjust the power of the cooler on the card, I, for example, use Thunder Master

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

Chack.Borris
And here vidyuha?

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

What dust, my computer is a month and a half. Percent FX-8320, vidyuha sapphire radeon r9 270
Iron has nothing to do with it, a problem with the game!

E
Eli 11.01.21

Yeah, boil dumplings and fry eggs. You don't have to go far, the main thing is to put salt nearby and a fire extinguisher to help, for every fireman.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

I ask for adequate answers, not advice on what and how to cook on my processor!

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

Well intel, nvidia vs AMD will start now)

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.01.21

Ninzya62
What kind of cooling system?

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

Shpilin
Here is the whole assembly http://www.citilink.ru/configurator/q5820069/

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

How many coolers are in the case?

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

Body too tight!

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

KIRA09
dudes, you have been thinking for a long time, I am writing that the problem is not in my cooling, but a problem with the game !!!
Why then more demanding games my cooling calmly endured and there were no problems, but here is an ordinary game without a super engine and shaders, which should not strain my percent at all.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

there should be jokes about amd heaters, the
cooler is rather weak, but it should be right next to the processor,
nothing but replace the thermal grease, fill the entire socket and look for multi-threaded stress tests, and I can’t recommend stress tests. if the computer cannot pass stress tests without overclocking, it means you need to look for the real reason and it is possible to change something.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

Shpilin Repack
from mechanics, http://www.skidows.net/games/expected_games/10850-dying-light-2014-pc-eng-rus-repack.html?EsetProtoscanCtx=7d823d0, I always download their repacks, I never had any problems.

K
KIRA09 11.01.21

I personally have nothing to keep warm when playing dying light.

C
Chack.Borris 11.01.21

Ninzya62
You yourself wrote that "while playing Dying Light, I don't hear the work of the vidyuhi at all", which means there is a problem with the card cooler.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

Chack.Borris
1. If the cooling on vidyuhe did not work for me, then how would a normal processor warm up, and not a graphic one ???
2.When I play other games like battles, it buzzes louder than a hornet! Checked out a couple of hours ago!
Dude, plug in the logic, stop writing nonsense.

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Try from r.g.stimgames, find out here forums.playground.ru/hardware/processor/. Or bring it to the service under your warranty.