3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DartOreLLK 11.01.21 11:38 am

License or Pirate (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

I'll take it personally, will you?)
250 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rychaa 11.01.21

I bought a Jewel for 645 rubles. I almost went crazy when I saw the price. Damn capitalists!

S
SharroV 11.01.21

I made a pre-order in the online store. 499 RUR It seems not expensive. Where do you find such prices, Rycha?

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

Brikks
The only store in the city to which the game was delivered on the 25th. Well, maybe not the only one, but only in him I found. There was no choice))

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Rycha, the
keyword is an online store. I have no habit of fap on boxes with games, like many on this site, judging by their posts. On the contrary, I think digital distribution is more promising and convenient: no need to go anywhere, no boxes gathering dust somewhere in boxes or on shelves. If you are interested, I can then recommend a couple of addresses in a personal note, where I myself have repeatedly made purchases.

M
Maxura 11.01.21

I bought a license half a night fiddling with this fucking Steam, Steam was installed and the game did not even start unpacking. Spat, fell asleep. Now I'm sitting again, I'm worried - it turns out I bought Steam for a piece. So, my opinion is that, of course, it is better to buy a license, but I understand those who download pirates, if there are so many problems with installing a license, it is easier to download from torrents and not take a steam bath.

S
SharroV 11.01.21

What problems? Steam works perfectly for me, and in general 99% of applications? My advice to you, who has all sorts of hemorrhoids and always unhappy - look for the problem first of all in your hands, secondly - in your gland.

V
ValG 11.01.21

Why even take a license with a single game))

S
SharroV 11.01.21

ValG
in the sense? Why do you even buy something in stores and not just pee what is bad?

N
New user 11.01.21

Brikks

Yes, calm down. I bought a license - malatsa, cool. No need to poke all the pirates in the mud now

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Master
why not, if so? :-D

M
Montollio 11.01.21

Brikks
agree the same deus for $ 50 (approximately 1450) but in incentive or more than 500 but on a physical medium is more profitable?

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Montollio
disagree, as online stores are not only Steam. I made a pre-order in due time here http://gamazavr.ru/product/14680419/

M
Montollio 11.01.21

I take my words back)

M
Mr. Faust 11.01.21

I'll take a litsuha on plati.ru for 440 rubles. our shopkeepers wind another 150 on top

N
Nidlz 11.01.21

I took a license. And in general I always take it. PC games have a reasonable price, unlike console games.

the key word is online store.
Not everyone has an Internet connection that allows you to download tens of gigabytes.

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Mr. Faust
50 turns out :-)

Follow the link I gave :-) Nidlz
is right, but for some reason, 80% of the population of our country downloads or, in general, is absurd, buy pirates.

M
MindFrozeN 11.01.21

Took a litsuha for 550r

C
Call me PePe 11.01.21

And not everyone has money. So you have to be content with a pirate. (Although we can buy and litsuhu for my birthday)

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Maxim Baarov
400 rubles once a year for an excellent game is not available only for a student, 13 years old, so please don’t tell my slippers. This is some kind of rotten excuse. Exactly an excuse.

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 11.01.21

bought litsuhu, happy with aki elephant ^^