3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DartOreLLK 11.01.21 11:38 am

License or Pirate (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

I'll take it personally, will you?)
250 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homeland lover 11.01.21

Neither one nor the other. A quality grunt license is what you need. In general, all costs for games are recouped in the American / European / Japanese-Korean sales markets. And it is not a sin for orphans from underdeveloped countries to download digital for 0 mani.
Besides, a pig in a poke is risky. For example, if I bought "Armageddon" (and I was going to!), I would make myself a seppuku, having received this piece of shit for $ 44.99 !!!

On a subject - in the previous games of the series I did not play, therefore I do not want to risk it. Attracted by the name ("Revolution").

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

Putimed
Well, I don't know what you were listening to, but from the first reviews it was clear that Armageddon (red fiction as I understood) would be gamna.
And what for are you in the incentive to buy games? Personally, I have already bought (pre-ordered) Deus Ex, Battlefield3, Modern Warfare 3. And the cost of games on this site is a good $ 13-17. Well, if you buy only here, then there will be a skidchka from cha.

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

http://www.plati.ru/asp/pay.asp?id_d=1167370

D
DukeOfChaos 11.01.21

I am ready to disappoint many eager to buy the "Collector's Edition".
For now, it will only be available to buyers of the PS3 version of the game.

Here you can see the video with the presentation of the collector's edition.

A
ApTyPuyC 11.01.21

Klaus White
agrees completely

N
New user 11.01.21

License. The first in 2 years. This game is worth it

s
stout shit 11.01.21

in the first 2 parts did not play, therefore pirate. although the reviews are good, but I will not take something that I do not know for a lot of money

K
Koshkama 11.01.21

I'll swing from the torrent, if it goes without brakes, I'll buy a DVD box.

L
Llorando 11.01.21

License.

A
AesmaDiv 11.01.21

I would take litsuha, but I have to pay off with the drug dealer :) so pirate.

E
Eric the bear 11.01.21

I'll take a litsuha if I can choose with an English voice and Russian subwoofers.

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

xVAVILONx
That's just the point, if I was engaged in garbage, and then decided to buy a game and found a job for this - it doesn't matter. And when I had already calculated my entire salary before winter ...: D

M
MIXA3030 11.01.21

Personally, I will take litsuhu. And for those who download torrents, I can say one thing: you are killing the PC as a platform for games.

S
Sadad172 11.01.21

Pirate.

G
GordonFR 11.01.21

Already bought a license

t
trustedSunbro 11.01.21

It is not a pity to give money for a masterpiece, be sure to face it.

p
poT9ka 11.01.21

spartan239
well, if there is money, why not buy

D
DagonDevilHunter 11.01.21

If there is free money I will buy a collector's item) I don't see any reason to buy ordinary people) And so a pirate))

a
ankhar 11.01.21

Augmented Edition no questions asked.

C
Cobb 11.01.21

dumla litsuhu or pirates. decided that litsuhu!)
Still, the game is extraordinary and very atmospheric. should be appreciated