3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DartOreLLK 11.01.21 11:38 am

License or Pirate (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

I'll take it personally, will you?)
250 Comments
Sort by:
s
sthY 11.01.21

The license, of course.
Brikks says everything correctly - someone else's work must be respected and paid for.

M
Montollio 11.01.21

by the way * Revised Edition *, which includes: an exclusive bonus DVD - a 44-minute video about the creation of a game, a video comic strip, trailers and an animated storyboard; 40-page art book - design and concept art; Additional Content - Saving Tonga Mission, 10,000 Credits, Double Barrel Shotgun, Silent Sniper Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Automatic Lock Pick and Remote Controlled Explosive Device.
costs only 491 rubles on one online store. So I'm interested in the digital artbook as well ?? and then it comes out very cheaply ..

R
Romero69 11.01.21

Montollio, the
entire useless component of this set has already been merged on the Internet in 6 languages! It remains only to wait for the really necessary things from the augmented edition to be poured onto the PG: mission, weapons and devices

k
kain_O 11.01.21

Montollio
"So I'm interested in the digital artbook as well ??"
No, I'm leafing through it now))

G
GreyArgonian 11.01.21

The game was interesting.
First, I'll get to the torrent edition and see if I want to take it.
But I'm not sure yet

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

GreyArgonian
Game of the Year, infa 100%.

k
kain_O 11.01.21

GreyArgonian, I became completely confident after reading several reviews of the game. And the average rating of all reviews hints that the game is excellent.

[
[IDevIL 11.01.21

Here the PPC will be available only in 2 hours).

M
Montollio 11.01.21

ooo excellent means not in vain ordered) and the korobischa is big? =)

K
Kir_Core 11.01.21

Reviews are not an indicator. Beta is good for beta. It makes sense to buy.

k
kain_O 11.01.21

"Reviews are not an indicator."
The average score of all game reviews is the most objective metric that can be found.

D
Deffog 11.01.21

I would take litsuha, but in Belarus there is such an economic * OPA that, alas, excuse me, I went to the torrent = (

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Deffog
And your problems should worry developers really? O_o It's time for you to cut off the Internet already, correctly said above.

M
Montollio 11.01.21

guys, is that got to do with it?)

K
Kir_Core 11.01.21

kain_O, when it comes to small games and / or from a small publisher - then yes. And for such a well-known game, advertising for the same game was most likely ordered on directly reviewing sites, and therefore a form of cooperation is used when giving marks.

But I don't want to say that this game is bad.

G
GisteRock 11.01.21

GAME SHIT ATSTOY PIRATE!
In fact, the game is good. If the money remains after other purchases, then I will try to take the DVD-BOX.

D
Dizel41 11.01.21

Bought Toko that license

G
GisteRock 11.01.21

Brikks
will cut off the Internet and it will not be possible to play in the license (activation of steam).

S
SharroV 11.01.21

GisteRock
So dick will download a pirate.

G
GisteRock 11.01.21

Brikks
So will buy for 120 rubles.