3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_GrID_ 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Technical Issues (Section 8)

Here we discuss problems with the game. Here is the first one:
at startup it gives "Failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quiting"
What to do?
103 Comments
Sort by:
_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

I decided everything

Z
Zanannte 15.01.21

I have a glitch with the captain's armor, I change it then I respawn and stay in the old armor, tell me what to do

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

I seem to have it.

Z
Zanannte 15.01.21

but how does anyone know how to solve the problem?

d
dyadya vanya 15.01.21

Such a problem: I cannot change the resolution in the game from 1920 × 1080 to a lower one. Not a game, but a continuous slide show. and other indicators of the game change. Tell me how you can register a lower resolution in the game?

G
GTKogepan 15.01.21

another problem:
1 installed the game (repack) - installed all additional applications ... I start the game - the download picture goes through - then the first stash starts - and the game crashes ... moreover, while processes
2 are saved, when the screensaver is restarted, everything goes through and already in the menu when I have to press any button - I press any button and it crashes that the game is not initialized, while I did not cut out the past running from the application (if I cut it off, then just moment 1)
at 1 moment you can trace how the menu flies out as the
Life Life completely reinstalled, updated ... HELP
helps!

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

What repack, where did you download it from? Asked in that topic?

G
GTKogepan 15.01.21

no, only here I still wrote - I ran both repacks the same thing and writes

G
GTKogepan 15.01.21

downloaded from my own network

S
Senistero 15.01.21

so so, listened to people, I was told the game is launched through Live, registered means, I enter data and this is what this scum gives me (Live tobis):
Before logging into the service, it is
necessary to fix the problem that
occurred in your account
and there stsylka where, etc., did everything and this garbage dosikhpor stubbornly refuses to let me go live, did anyone have this and is it really possible to start the game in some other way? :(

Z
Zanannte 15.01.21

but does anyone know how to deal with the armor (question above)?

A
AND_07 15.01.21

Same problem as GTKogepan
How to be ???

D
DrCramer 15.01.21

I can’t play the cartoon does not accept the account in live writes for some reason that the key is wrong ... I don’t know what kind of xxx, although with this account I play gta IV and all the rules.

G
GTKogepan 15.01.21

Windows reinstallation helped ... the reason I think is in the name of the computer - since live is attached to it. And before this section, I cut a lot of life's hammocks XD

D
DogmatAI 15.01.21

GTKogepan is not such a way of not hotsa, we are looking for another.

G
GTKogepan 15.01.21

try to rename the computer name ... we can help XD, I don’t know how

a
ar4ie 15.01.21

Essen
Before you can sign in to the service, you
need to troubleshoot exactly the same error
in your account

. and all have the same number (now I don't remember which one). they say this is somehow related to the region, but changing the country in the profile does not help.
who knows what's the matter?

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

I can’t play the cartoon does not accept the account in live writes for some reason that the key is wrong ... I don’t know what kind of xxx, although I play gta IV with this account and all the rules.
This game has updated live, and only the key from this game is suitable for it

p
po55e55ed 15.01.21

The same problem as GTKogepan, AND_07

I go into the game, watch videos, then I press any key, and this bastard writes to me: "Games for Windows live - failed to initialize, press any key" I press
, and the game throws it to the desktop. ..

tired
help who thread
what could be the problem?

zs installed all the drivers and Games for Windows Live, but things are still there ..

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

The same problem as GTKogepan, AND_07

I go into the game, watch videos, then I press any key, and this bastard writes to me: "Games for Windows live - failed to initialize, press any key" I press
, and the game throws it to the desktop. ..

tired
help who thread
what could be the problem?

zs installed all the drivers and Games for Windows Live, but things are still there ..
Have you looked?
Here google