3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_GrID_ 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Technical Issues (Section 8)

Here we discuss problems with the game. Here is the first one:
at startup it gives "Failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quiting"
What to do?
103 Comments
Sort by:
p
po55e55ed 15.01.21

thanks _GrID_, right now we will reinstall everything again, it
may work

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

You're welcome. Don't forget about such elementary things as search engines =)

A
AND_07 15.01.21

Damn, but I did not understand anything except that it is necessary to delete the live (

p
po55e55ed 15.01.21

nicherta doesn't help ....
gave up after the 3rd time

I never wanted to beat the developers since the days of Lada Racing Club.

Is it really necessary to link to this fucking GFWL?
damn it ...

A
AND_07 15.01.21

Shit damn !!!!

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

I don't know for sure, because I had errors due to lack of memory on disk C. And so everything was established when I freed up the space

p
po55e55ed 15.01.21

_GrID_ and how much was on the C drive before cleaning?
and how much did you release?

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

There was less gig. When there is so little in C, glitches always start. Deleted Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, HZ how much space it took, and how much I took after deletion, but now 4 gig is free

p
po55e55ed 15.01.21

oO

I have 32 giga free on C =)
yassn

r
robindooh 15.01.21

HELP !!! Help! I have a glitch with the captain's armor. When I go into the game with bots, I have one armor, when I try to change it, nothing happens. When I start the game, I stay in the old armor, PROMOTE WHAT TO DO !!!!

r
robindooh 15.01.21

Section 8 game watch above!

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

Uh, by chance F2 and faction selection doesn't help?

r
robindooh 15.01.21

(GrID) Thank you so much! Not knowing English is a shitty thing! (I'm ashamed) THANKS again !!!

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

robindooh
Not at all. The very first day was dull.

r
robindooh 15.01.21

(GrID) Sory I'll disturb you once again! And about the crack you can't tell me where to look or it makes no sense to install it for this game!

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

For this game, there seems to be no crack. The guys from zoneofgames tried it, but their troubles started. For more details, see the "crack"

r
robindooh 15.01.21

(GrID) THANKS!

d
dyadya vanya 15.01.21

I will repeat the question: I cannot change the resolution in the game from 1920x1080 to a lower one. In the video parameters, all indicators change except for the resolution. How can I write a lower resolution in the game? Maybe something in the config?

_
_GrID_ 15.01.21

Uncle Vanya I xs

V
Viperonator 15.01.21

I click on start, an error pops up, close or send a report, it does not even start, Windows 7, downloaded the repack, what can I do, help me pliz