3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 27.01.21 01:47 am

No new video cards on sale, wait, or score and take the Playstation 5?

Such a situation is the people - I wanted to take a new video card for myself, chose between RTX3070 and RTX3060Ti, I did not look at the model below the type 2080/2070.
When RTX3070 and RTX3060Ti still cost more or less normal (60K for 3070 and 50 - 55K for 3060Ti) I did not buy them (I chose, thought, analyzed, waited for a salary) - time was lost, and the video card data was sold out, even the well-known German online store I was sent a refusal by mail, they say it is not available and when it will be. Maybe now they are being sold somewhere else, but there the price tag has already exceeded 70K.
Here is a complete beggar in terms of the availability of new video cards. I live in Yekaterinburg, from large stores we have such as CSN, E2E4, Citylink, M.Video, Nix, Intellect, the rest is a trifle such as any IP. Right now, I went through all of them so as not to gossip, there is nothing there. Even the Moscow Regard store is also empty.
I tempered my appetite, so to speak, and turned my gaze to the previous generation - RTX2080, 2070, even 2060 I do not disdain, but these cards are no longer available, and in some places they already ask for 80K rubles for RTX2080Super - this is fucking comrades! Even a stub from Palite with one cooler - GTX1660Super in CSN costs 29K rubles already!
Honestly, I think we are witnessing the collapse of the PC gaming industry, at least in Russia for sure, and I think no, I am sure it will not be better! I think in the best case, it will be possible to take the bush 3070/3060 wherever in 2023 - 2024, when they will be the same garbage as today GTX1050, GT1030 and other budget, which calmly lie on store shelves and no one takes them ...
Well, or when a new generation of video cards such as RTX4070 - RTX5070 comes out and it will be possible to take them at the start of sales, until miners grab them.
Or, as an option, in 2023, take some fierce budget that miners do not need, such as today's GTX1050, which will appear in those years, and perhaps the games of 2023 will be poorly pulled, but it will be possible to play 2020 games on it calmly at maximum speed - 2021, so to speak, from the future to the past.
Well, or as an option to score on everything, and just take the Playstation 5 - I know that they are now also not on sale in practice, but what is worth more than necessary, but this is a novelty, and with new products at the start it has always been like this.
It is impossible to mine crypto on them, which means that over time the prices for them will return to normal, well, their deficit will also disappear over time, and they will calmly lie in bundles on the shelves of any M.Video, as Playstation 4 is now, and for it will not have to wait for several years, as in the case of vidyahs, to buy something.
I play purely on my computer, I don't do anything else on it, I need it exclusively for games and nothing more.
By the way, I assembled my PC in 2014, and to this day I have not changed anything on it, I have the following parameters:
i7 4790K, 16GB of RAM, and GTX970.
I know that the new video card will work quietly with my processor - I've seen a bunch of tests (https://yandex.ru/turbo/overclockers.ru/s/blog/TEXHAPb/show/43040/vyyasnyaem-na-chto-sposobny- starye-flagmany-intel-core-i7-4790k-vs-core-i7-10700k-v-teste-benchmark) where even RTX3080 ran on my processor and played RDR2 at 1080p. on ultra parameters, and there it gave out about 100 Fps.
Yes, I did not plan to sit on this processor for a long time, as I wanted - first take a new video card, since they quickly become more expensive, and after a couple of salaries buy a new processor, now more or less percentage rates can be taken for 20-25K rubles (in comparison with prices on vidyahi it's generally garbage), the mother is even cheaper, the choice, unlike the vidyahs, is normal there. There is no point in touching the case, power supply and cooling system, there is complete order.
So I thought that I would take the vidyahu first, like staking it out, and then calmly and without haste I would replace the percent and the mother, but I couldn't do it.
What will you advise me? Wait for spring - summer in the hope that maybe the situation on the video card market will get better (I doubt it), or to score and aim at PlayStation 5?
59 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Wait for spring - summer in the hope that maybe the situation on the video card market will get better (I doubt it), or score and aim at PlayStation 5?

If you are not afraid of the prosthetic control in the form of a gamepad, the prices of games and, in general, many restrictions, subscriptions and crutches of consoles, then you can buy, and if you really really need a video, and you don't have the strength to wait, you can order or buy a used one on the same computeruniverse.

i
insel260 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov
First, we need to understand one point, namely, why there is such a deficit on the cards. There are 2 reasons and they are right before our eyes:
1. The pandemic played a role. The main factories for the production and assembly of electronics are located in China. Due to the pandemic, the number of workers was cut, and due to the pandemic, the supply of resources for manufacturing was slowed down. Hence, we have a low production rate, which causes a deficit.
2. Miners. Again, due to the pandemic and quarantines, as well as due to the jump in prices for cryptocurrency, miners began to massively buy cards. Moreover, in the wake of mass hysteria at the low rate of card production, outbids were also connected ...
These situations are already clear to everyone, but I wrote it down in order to get to the point. And the essence is this. The quarantine continues. According to RBC analysts' forecasts, such a "bacchanalia" in the economic sphere will be at least another 5 years! The economies of the USA, China and other countries developed in IT production collapsed. Therefore, prices will not go down. The deficit and, in fact, the prices of goods (including electronics) will grow.

About your question. A PC upgrade is certainly better, but I repeat - prices will not be lower. If money is tight, it is better to buy a console for games and as you accumulate money, gradually improve your PC.
About Sonya. Many people say that there are more games on the joint venture than on xbox. But, if you look at the latest actions of Microsoft over these 2 years, then we can assume that by the end of 22-23, the joint venture will catastrophically lag behind Xbox in terms of the number of games. Just as many people write, the joint venture has technical problems with the controller. Plus, I want to add that the prices for games at Xbox are lower than at the joint venture and there is an opportunity to purchase games from other countries using VPN. The choice is made by everyone himself and I in no way advocate Xbox, but personally in my opinion - it is better than playstation.

PS You can connect a keyboard and mouse to the console, provided that the game itself supports such control on the console. From the latest projects - KP77, AC Valhalla, Look Dogs Legion - all have the support of a clavo mouse. But, as I understand it, not all devices are supported by consoles. For example, the mouse from Logitecs and 4atech did not work for me. Only from the raiser it all worked. Also, if you are a fan of playing with headphones, you need to buy headphones separately for the console (usually in the technical description there is a clarification about the compatibility of connecting to the console of a certain manufacturer). But, in the absence of such headphones, you can always connect via a minijack or USB to a monitor / TV.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov
absolutely the same thoughts and the same card 970))
only I thought about the curling iron half a year ago, bought a gamepad for 2k in the CSN according to reviews, not top but not slag, people praised even in comparison with origo from curling iron and boxing
and so I decided to go through a couple of games on it, my equipment dies over the years, I don't knock on tables, I don't throw mobile phones, but I wanted to throw this Gaypad many times against the wall, since I understand that I would play this or that moment on the keyboard mouse in times better and faster, I started some games on a gamepad, then threw and changed to clavo again, the mouse
went on the joystick only isometry darkside genesis, it was just gorgeous, no worse than on a mouse and 4 hours in ori platformer
After these experiments, I realized that the gamepad is not for me, like this whole platformer story, but if you still imagine online PVP jokers, where nerds have been sitting on pads for ten years, and you held it in your hands for a week, then there is nothing

shorter to catch there I wait until an adequate card appears in the region of 30k + - and I play at
minimum salaries at 970 in 40-50 frames, the cyberpack took about 4 hours later, partly because of the fps, but more because of the gameplay itself, the horaisen ziro don went to 30-40 frames one breath.

d
dilat 27.01.21

They will appear later, and new ones will come out. Dig up at the same time. I won't say anything about the console, I don't like them (owned them, stood there - gathering dust)

i
insel260 27.01.21

SPR1GGAN Consoles
have keyboard mouse support. The Xbox definitely has it. And about the lack of comfort when playing on a gamepad - that's just the beginning. I got used to it after a week. But, in the AC Valhalla and RDR2, I still prefer to play the keyboard mouse (it is more convenient to aim when shooting).

l
legusor 27.01.21

if you take a curling iron, you will have to pay for a PS Plus subscription, and there is nothing to play on it, and there will be nothing for a long time, and in a year or two some kind of PS5 PLUS PRO ULTRA MAX will be released, and the usual the curling iron for new games will become 5fps-shit, as happened with the PS4 XB one one S c with the release of the PRO X versions.
if you don’t disdain, then take on a used GTX 1080TI and forget about video cards until the next full-fledged platform upgrade, because your 4790K is something like that for a 3070.
PS at the time of December last year, I saw rtx 3070 in retail at 54-56 and on avits from outbids for 56 thousand. you should have taken it then. now everything has risen in price many times and you can not even dream of setting prices.
it is better to have time to buy the rest of the hardware before it also added + 50% in price. if you wait for spring and summer, you won't buy anything.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

insel260 I heard
about support on he boxing, but I'm not sure about the curling iron, but if you take it only, since all the games from boxing are available on the PC, and the curling iron is in priority just because of the exclusives, and even if it supports the mouse Without a decent adaptation, it is unlikely to be playable
about addiction, and when there is no choice, as on a PC at any time, the mouse will not pick up, then like it or not, it will get used to it.
but again, online projects disappear, although there is also a plus there, in the absence of chitakov

P
Podvipodvertov 27.01.21

insel260
Yes, in fact, it's purple for me that the curling iron is, that the boxing is new, the main thing is to continue to play modern games with a beautiful picture, and relatively even fps.
It's just that soon there will be such a situation when my video will no longer pull anything on the settings I want, and I don't want to play on "low - medium", I love a beautiful picture. I don’t even play Cyberpunk, Valhalla Assassin, or Horaisen Ziro because of this, because I want to play them at ultra parameters, at least in full HD.
Even the same RDR2 I plan to replay again, since I played it because of the plot, not at the maximum parameters, and unfortunately I did not see all the beauties as planned by the creators of the game.
But the same Cyberpunk will start for me, but it will not go to ultra, it will not go even to high, even in the summer of 2021 when it will be brought to mind. That is, this is already the first game that I have to bypass because of the outdated video card (the card is good for its times).
Dying Light 2, Stalker 2 ... and many unreleased games, but which should be released soon, I will no longer be able to play them with dignity, so to speak.
And it turns out that for about five years until 2025, I will no longer be able to play games on a PC, because there will be no video cards on sale, and I simply will not be able to update the system. And then I want to play, so I think how to be.
Well, in terms of finance, you also need to have a head, because it's just stupid to give 70-100K rubles for a video card, when a couple of weeks ago I stood in a store, held a box from it in my hands with a price tag of 54K rubles - a real case in mid-December in DNS. It was MSI's RTX3070 graphics card.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.01.21

legusor
And now there is nothing. I can't even find RTX2060Super anywhere.
And I think not only I am the only one faced with this, many PC players will also not be able to update anything, some in a year, some in two ... but sooner or later we will all run into the limits of our views, and there will be no new ones, either will be at prices of 100 - 150K rubles for the average - my boss who has 100K rubles a month, and he will not take vidyahu for that kind of money - it is unreasonable as he said.
And what about ordinary people, office plankton and hard workers? That's it, we've arrived! Within 2 - 4 years Russia will leave the sphere of computer games; it is corny that Russians will not take out such prices.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

There were podvipodvertov
in the valgal of norms, the picture and fps were, and there were drawdowns up to 40, but in general the game went off with a bang.
also a friend sat at 970 and put off the game until buying a new card, finished it off at 970, she hated it))
he managed to take 3070 for 60k from ms for 3 turntables, also to the old platform on DDR3, the
new platform is already assembling and cyberpunk is passing quietly , on ultras with rays and DLSS, emphasis on the i7 4770 and in the crowd there are drawdowns up to 42, but more often than not the same 60 + frames

well, there can be no shortage of 5 years, the cards are quietly produced, the market is still saturated, production will have to build up the scale for the consumer, since this is considered lost profits
and after the horrible death of the mining of the card, again pour into the boo market that will pull with it and the prices in stores are lower,

so it was with the last generation, but I already nailed myself and did not take the 2060S 2 years ago, which I regret))

but except to wait I have no other option, the prefix is ​​definitely not mine.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov wrote: it is
banal that the Russians will not take out such prices
, put on a mask, waited for unloading in the CSN, this is what the deficit and prices are bringing))

T
Terid 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov
I broke through the statistics and presented about the course of Nvidia marketers-the cheapest prices in Dns stores their prices are the lowest-when they cost 3080 10 gb from 63000 right in the store, now they have risen in price, therefore, you need to take others, for example, 3070 is already expensive and will go up , but prices, there will be low, perhaps only in the beginning everything is decided by demand. Now to the point, it means that the 3060 Ti cost 47,000 rubles, perhaps it will be more expensive, but as I said earlier, the price will be low in the beginning, which means that soon 3060 12Gb will appear, it will be cheaper, so it will be weaker than the 3060 Ti?. It will be quite powerful. the initial price will be 32,000 rubles, but not with us it will be possible 35,000-40,000 rubles - the price will probably be the same at the beginning - it depends on the demand of the video card. It should be taken at the beginning, but I'm not sure. I am from Evpatoria. Video cards will rise in price those that are 2000 and 1660, you want not to rotate, but I think it will be so. So who will be the first people who take the first batch will receive 3060 12GB at low prices.

d
dilat 27.01.21

In general, there are still cards in some places, but the prices are horse
Spoiler

L
Listoman 27.01.21

Why take this garbage now? They are not available for the recommended price tag anywhere, half have a marriage of turntables, there are no new games, and the old ones are 5-6k, the hardware is weak, you also have to pay for the subscription)
You can still buy 207S / 208S at 40-50k on Avito, so there is no point in waiting return of 3060 / 3060ti to shops, since the price for them will be similar at best, but in reality 50-60k, respectively)

P
Podvipodvertov 27.01.21

SPR1GGAN
There were such thoughts, and even now they do.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.01.21

Listoman
It's scary to take Avito, suddenly it was after mining. I'm not super special, I don't know how to check the map.

T
Terid 27.01.21

Listoman
My Dns was 3070 8GB 60,000 rubles-recently today.

L
Listoman 27.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Mining does not harm the card in any way + they are still with at least a year of warranty)

i
insel260 27.01.21

Listoman
What is mining in the course? The more the card is under load, the more profit it brings. Hold the card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year at 98-99% load. What? Nothing will happen to the card? Are you sure? Ha ... God forbid, if the card after the miner will work for a month. And under warranty, you will not hand it over, since on the test it will immediately become clear that the card was in mining, which means that the chip card overheating is not a warranty case. And so, you have a cool card in your hands, but, alas, you cannot use it. And there is no money and no card. But great for the miner, and got rid of the garbage and made money, spreading a sucker on the map.

i
insel260 27.01.21

I looked at the e-catalog for the price tags. Of the cards available, I found only 1070 for 36 thousand rubles. 2060 already starts from 49 thousand rubles. 1080 ti starts from 50 thousand, 2080 from 60 thousand, 2080 ti starts from 110 thousand, 3090 from 200 thousand rubles. All other cards are not on sale and it is not known when they will be imported. Prices are taken from Moscow.

On the console, too, prices have increased. Xbox Series X starts from 64 thousand to 70 thousand (was 45 thousand). Series S will cost 34 thousand (was 27 thousand). The price for Sonya 5 is from 61 thousand to 90 thousand. Prices are also Moscow.