3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VоRTeX 29.01.21 01:19 am

ExMachina: Meridian 113-Tips, Questions, Answers Etc. (Ex Machina)

I’m wondering, I went somewhere 30% and drive in the Urals, and there are many new cars in the game?
91 Comments
Sort by:
s
specter from TM 29.01.21

new in management? fighter and scout of
new models? developed broke off

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

means only a new plot? did you go

S
SUSUL1 29.01.21

on the other hand, tell me where to go after getting the engine from the ferry, my navigator to the iron jungle is on fire, but the road there is blocked, or is it just that I have a glitch?

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

I haven’t gotten there, but I have glitches when there are no enemies left ...

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

let's create more topics on the forum and bozar there on the EX MACHINE forum

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

with a dviglom from the ferry, you need to go to the ferry (on the third card (whatever it is))

S
SkySpy 29.01.21

And how to turn on the beacon? I came to him and it must be turned on but it does not turn on, how to turn it on?

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

there is a large rusty non-working ventilator, ram the wand who turns it off

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

how to kill SAM?

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

when his ass is spinning, shoot him in there

M
McEclipse 29.01.21

buy yourself some kind of rocket thread, mortars with a trellis
blast wave will hit wherever you want

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

and I have a laser with 3000 damage

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

will it benefit?

D
DeeL 29.01.21

you take a belaz ... with a cabin - a SHIELD, and a body - (it seems) a COLOSS (or whatever it is) ... you put it ... a FLAG, a unique rapier, an ELEPHANT, shorter than this firearm ... and most importantly the GRAD system !! ! ... and you ride on the sides while the cannons protrude and shoot ... but as the current is hiding, you shoot out of everything !!! ... think 2x salvo ... GRADA was enough;))) so good luck to those ...;)))

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

okay

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

not nefig, I can not kill him not how

M
McEclipse 29.01.21

I say, throw grenades in front of him and launch rockets into the cockpit

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

what, nah, cabin? what grens? when he twists the back part to change the portion of lasers, you need to wet what flashes in that slot with a bullet weapon through the slots, the generator is there, and you need to wet it

V
VоRTeX 29.01.21

people, let's shoot a video to help others how to rest it, reaping weighing up to 3 mb, what is my idea?

B
Burik92 29.01.21

In short, I went through the game, well, the first one was more interesting, although Meredian is also not bad, though there are not enough cards and everything new sucks! No normal final ralic for you, where is this hangar number 18 ?! In general, a sequel will be released soon (I think so)! This Arakul is none other than our protagonist from the previous version of the game, as you may remember, it all ended with the fact that he found this "plate", and in this game there was apparently another such "plate", but we were only told about it " Hangar number 18 "and that's it. In short, if you have any questions about the game, write to [email protected]. And see the final boss (Sam) how to wet, there the people above said that when this crap is spinning, then it must be rushed with Grad missiles, three shots and you're done! I had a Peacemaker, I soaked it myself and everything is OK.

In general, my assessment of the game is 4/10. This is my personal opinion!