3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VоRTeX 29.01.21 01:19 am

ExMachina: Meridian 113-Tips, Questions, Answers Etc. (Ex Machina)

I’m wondering, I went somewhere 30% and drive in the Urals, and there are many new cars in the game?
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 29.01.21

You can just open a command line and drop a shortcut there, and that's it! He will write the path himself, everything works for me!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

Not so difficult. Easier to add in the properties of the shortcut. Moreover, in CheMax they write like this: "In the properties of the shortcut, add ..."

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

I do not know about everyone, but it works for me and does not bug!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

It's not about glitches. It's just complicated. Easier to attribute in properties.

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

It's easier to play on easy difficulty without codes at all!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

Well, of course! The meridian is the only way to pass, on the fly.

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

I passed the third difficulty without any problems!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

It's bad that the cars were "cut". Where did they see the Ural with 600 HP ??

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

I do not know!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

And the Peacemaker with 1000? And Belaz with 800? Less than Weng in Part One! This, damn it, is also a minus of the Meridian - unreal cars. Yes, and gravity ... in the first part there was "Lunar" (jumped high), and in Meridian - "solar" - even the Scout can't get his ass off the ground. For example, in Sam's Lands there is a springboard - nothing jumps on it.

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

It's really bad about gravity!

S
SBGAlbatros 29.01.21

In general, everything would be fine, Duc HOW IT ALWAYS IS SOMETHING YES WASTE!

1. Indeed, VERY FEW cards

2. It's a shame that after the attack on the base was repulsed by the "one-eyed" one, she had to be betrayed! In a male society, this is considered the lowest point ... and what can we say about this in relation to the GIRL, especially if she has not done ANYTHING BAD to you! WELL, IT'S NICE, ELLY-FALL))

3. The flag has something DARKLY lowered the destructive power! When you have two shotguns on your tachel, it's a deadly weapon. How he sat down at the turret ... how ordinary the Hornet !!

4. WHY ... WELL WHY ????? DON'T add FREE PLAY! ???

No, seriously .. in the same STALKER there are as many as 10 mods with freeplay ... in EM (both) of NONE!

But if it were freeplay - Mona would still ride around the world .. complete quests .. pump the car to MAXIMUM (guns, hull ...) ...

In general, 7/10 (not 4)), since I semi-fan of this series .....

Sori, that offtop - it's a pity that Fallout 3 crashes with BSOD ... the reason is the video driver ...

Nobody knows WHY vidyaha ??

M
Mr. Jeykop 29.01.21

People!!! how to change the chassis of the car?

_
__Simon 29.01.21

Silently ...

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

[DanSon] 4. WHY ... WELL WHY ????? DON'T add FREE PLAY! ???
Just do not complete the mission and that's it! There you can poke around the world, complete quests, and pump a car, ...

F
Fominykh Ruslan 29.01.21

Hello! Help, pliz! I sowed the starting key for the game EX MACHINA Meridian 113. I put a igruhu on the computer, but I can't play (the protection system requires a key).
Send the key, pliz. Thanks in advance.

9alexey99 29.01.21

HEY PEOPLE. In short, the situation is this .. the bandits captured the oil city and I kind of have to watch them when they go to their base and soak them all there to free the oil city. BUT the problem is that when approaching the city they just stand in no hurry. when they saw me open fire on my tachil, I naturally stitched them with a hail, and the mission was failed. cho is not so ?? to wait when they go home ???? if someone knows something and helps me, I can not tell you how to tune a car.

l
lexan311992 29.01.21

I honestly didn't like it in game 1, it was that they cut hit points in the cars, but didn't cut the damage and performance characteristics of the weapon, so it was difficult to pass even at the end on the juggernaut.
bummer that there are only 2 new cars in the game, but it would be a pity they would add a cruiser and a bulldozer, that would be cool
: D

H
Handful 29.01.21

Help people help! I can’t play in ExMachina meridian 113!
I have a level initialization and then everything stopped just a little bit!
then i call the task manager and an error is written in the middle of the desktop!
Well, here's my video card:
ATL Radeon 5700 HD Series
And here's the operating system:
Windows 7
Direkt X:
ninth
Please help !!!
And in my video folder everything is in AVI,
And version 1.01 is, I tried to download the patch, it was not installed!
Well, I don't have a disk, but I downloaded it.
And I don't have a GOLD version!

G
Grezz-llee 29.01.21

people ask you for help !!!! when I played this game about three years ago now I want to play again but I can’t install it gives some errors. Anyone who can help me write to skype slavytih-the-best