3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VоRTeX 29.01.21 01:19 am

ExMachina: Meridian 113-Tips, Questions, Answers Etc. (Ex Machina)

I’m wondering, I went somewhere 30% and drive in the Urals, and there are many new cars in the game?
91 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kislitsyn 29.01.21

Help !!! I got to the point where you drive a tank and kill robots. But as soon as I kill the latter, I explode myself. Although lives are almost the maximum. Not lower than 900. What to do?

k
kto_DEM_team 29.01.21

Just don’t pick up and repair with scrap metal and other rubbish that drops out of robots.

A
AndreiS 29.01.21

For those who completed the game, I have a question. When the motor is stolen by the villagers of the Lost and I return it, you need to go to the mechanic in the Jungle of Robots (or whatever). The question is: why is the passage between the boxes closed and how to get around it (this is the place where we saved workers from robots, they also said, they say, robots do not allow them to work, they cannot fight ..)?

If this is a glitch of my game, then please, someone send a save from this place or a little earlier / later.
Going through all over again will be just a shame .- (

v
volk20 29.01.21

people tell me who went through the game ExMachina meridian 113, I just started looking for a passage to sometimes I took it from the ferry and then where it was possible to drive before all the bridge is blocked and on the other side the garages are so I already drove through them through the mountains, maybe someone will say that it’s impossible but it’s so and this is the first thing I thought that everything but no, it was I on a 6 wheeled BMP drove to the crane, then there, too, everything is closed there I drove through the boxes then I went to the factory went to those places where there was no access, that is the end of the map and I was breaking slowly I slipped into the factory there in general the plant when the pipes exploded there were hitting the transmission line pipe the checkpoint I went there to the top from one pipe to another it turned out like not a race but a walker, something like that climbed for by card and where to go to the ferry how to take it thereeverything is closed and overwhelmed and I insisted on climbing where it is not possible the car does not go there, no matter what the end of the map is, but you go there and the car was driving very slowly, so I cut off everywhere I got to this damn plant and then everything was not a bummer I know nothing where it is necessary there is literally 500m, but I can not do anything if anyone knows, tell me how to go right to get on the ferry

m
mihey_tcvetkov 29.01.21

ex machina 113 how to kill a forklift in the living jungle please

P
Pretor 29.01.21

Help !!! I got to the point where you drive a tank and kill robots. But as soon as I kill the latter, I explode myself. Although there are enough lives. What to do?

“Just don’t pick up and fix with scrap metal and other rubbish that falls out of robots” - it does not help, not any difference. Can anyone have a save after a battle with robots?

P
Postal 29.01.21

Help people !!! I changed the computer and after that the Ex machina does not start! Stops on the beech screensaver. And before that there was igruha.

P
Pretor 29.01.21

You have some kind of conflict. Did you put Vista on?

P
Postal 29.01.21

Not. I have XP Media Center Edition.

f
fenomen.bmw 29.01.21

Antistarforce v3.2 on google and dowloads, then install before game and play !!! :) :) :)

P
Postal 29.01.21

Thanks! Thank you! )))))))

L
Lord kd 29.01.21

2 Postal

There is a "Video" folder in the game folder (there are video screensavers) --- delete everything from it.

N
Nekron_ 29.01.21

and I just decided to dig in the disks, found, set, and liked it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Nekron_ 29.01.21

though I have a meridian 113

P
Postal 29.01.21

Lord KD
Doesn't help. But thanks anyway!

2ZiTeviLlL 29.01.21

Where to write this -console? Help people pliz!

2ZiTeviLlL 29.01.21

Where to write this -console? Help people pliz!

s
smailsss 29.01.21

people help me last night I installed ex machina meridian well, I could not install the tablet and decided to delete the whole game and deleted not through the setup, but just the folder with the game in the basket, but today I wanted to install it with a curtain and the setup does not start (((

S
Slav0K 29.01.21

If you did not delete through the setup, then most of the files remained !!! There is some program that can remove it completely!

A
Ale | y | x 29.01.21

Where is the set-up? Try to put it in another directory (folder). Put Ashampoo Win optimizer - Trial for 10 days, but it will clean up the registry where Meridian could shit. Write if anything.
2ZiTeviLlL properties of the "Meridian" shortcut - the path in the line, after the quotes you write -console