3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MONOLITH. 29.01.21 02:18 am

Did you like the mission in Pripyat ??? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Yes to me, but to you?
92 Comments
Sort by:
50GB 29.01.21

Yes, I was pinned how it was made, the gameplay itself. At Chernobyl somehow FSUs there

H
Hip priest 29.01.21

A very cool mission, but in Stalker Pripyat is better. Pinned the inscription Ytsuken Analog Qwerty))))))

C
Celt 29.01.21

These 2 missions in Chernobyl I liked the most in the game. When I passed it 1 time, on a veteran, I got an adrenaline rush, from stealth, synchronized shooting of snipers, a couple of humorous phrases. Even the skirmish at the wheel turned out to be quite difficult. Dragging a partner through a destroyed house with dogs ... it's nice that I found RPD =)

K
Keks 29.01.21

Yes, not a bad mission.

F
FRADE 29.01.21

mission-shit :)

M
Monolithian Charon 29.01.21

Great mission. I liked the game the most.

s
spark95 29.01.21

I completed the mission "All in camouflage" on Veteran difficulty and Kamikaze style.
Soaked everything and everyone that is not in camouflage =) Especially 2 helicopters (from a stinger), angry dogs (service and wild) and a whole army of eggheads =)

S
ScaryFad 29.01.21

Yes, cool mission.)

H
HyperXStream 29.01.21

FRADE

You're just a noob, I can't say anything else. IMHO.

D
Dr. VerSus [HAPPY NEW YEA 29.01.21

I also really like the mission, especially the first and the beginning of the second. You sit, aim quietly ...

X
Xaker 23 29.01.21

FRADE

You're just a noob, I can't say anything else.
Well, here supposedly you need to express your opinion, maybe someone doesn't really like it

S
Sarmat759 29.01.21

Xander
Dude, the same can be said about you.)) The man expressed his personal opinion.
Well, on my own behalf, I want to say that the mission is not bad, but not the most stellar either. Again, my opinion. But I want to say that this segment of the game seemed to me for some reason the most difficult.

l
ladykiller69 29.01.21

My favorite mission in the whole game. The atmosphere there is so realistic, as if you are really in Russia / Ukraine.

k
keySTOER 29.01.21

I liked the Toko mongrels at first enraged. Shas I soaked them all)))

G
Goro62 29.01.21

A good and very interesting mission, especially nerves tickled when it was necessary to get through a squad of terrorists xD, you crawl and they walk nearby
The only thing that infuriates is that in the 2nd part, the authors screwed up the feature and poured this kind of missions wherever possible

C
Cepokko 29.01.21

Oh yeah .. House with dogs)) the

first time passed a long mission. Because it is not correct) I ran quickly into the house, climbed onto the table. The doggies could not attack and froze, and at this time he saved his partner with sniper fire when he was thrown to the ground right from the table in the house. Perversion, but still passed)

R
Reverend Sultan 29.01.21

The mission in Pripyat is the most interesting, I like stealth in general, so here it is very coolly implemented. I love to cut dogs with a knife =)

k
kirill-liberty 29.01.21

The mission in Chernobyl is super. Reminded a stalker game)))
In general, this mission is cool, as well as Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

m
morison1991 29.01.21

Oh, I can't go through this large detachment of patrolmen with three armored personnel carriers - they spot the second chela, he runs and that's it ..... I tried to shoot everyone from afar, too ....... I tried to crawl under the pipes and something didn't work -notice ..... A. so in general, all hurt ...

M
MATb TEPE3A 29.01.21

It's very simple there - crawl after McMillan, a little to the left of him and freeze with him in a heap of grass, otherwise there are bald spots and you will be fired.