3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MONOLITH. 29.01.21 02:18 am

Did you like the mission in Pripyat ??? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Yes to me, but to you?
92 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 29.01.21

Yes . Excellent mission

n
ne44to 29.01.21

I liked it =) only I'm oblique and got into Zakhaev only 3 times ... so ashamed ... =)

I
Infiltratоr 29.01.21

ne44to what a shame.

n
ne44to 29.01.21

I know ... But still this is my first shooter .. What am I talking about? Sorry, nubs don't belong here =)

G
GasoLine | GL 29.01.21

ne44to
I, too , when I passed the 1st time, I hit from the 1st time, and then the 2nd, 3rd times I could not hit 3 times)) what for attack? the wind changed and the bullet did not hit)) Toko hit from the 4th or 5th time)

G
GasoLine | GL 29.01.21

ne44to
I, too , when I passed the 1st time, I hit from the 1st time, and then the 2nd, 3rd times I could not hit 3 times)) what for attack? the wind changed and the bullet did not hit)) Toko hit from the 4th or 5th time)

A
AKSBOG 29.01.21

I especially like to shoot Zazaev before the wind dies down

I
Infiltratоr 29.01.21

But according to the plot, apart from the torn off handle, this did not give anything.

a
at-400 29.01.21

Did you like the mission in Pripyat ???
Yes!!!
Mission super!

D
DexFixer 29.01.21

I especially liked the second part, when at the end you wait for the turntable and enemies climb from all sides.

B
BlackOneTube 29.01.21

Yes, I like. But in the end, when the helicopter was waiting for me, it was wildly bombed ... If I play a remaster, there may be differences. But I passed it damn 3 days. Specifically this part of the mission. Opponents are running in droves. Moreover, it will not work to hide and shoot everyone who comes to you. The enemies are armed with RPDs and shotguns. Also wielding grenades. They surround you. Snipers in the back, RPDishniks in front. If you come out of cover, you will be wounded by a sniper. The first phase can be experienced while sitting in one of the small houses. The second (when the helicopters appear) I experienced hiding behind a concrete fence to the left of the Ferris wheel. I will say right away, after I killed all the descending paratroopers in turn and Macmillan said my favorite phrase (not well, seriously, he said coolly then) Orlan! We are surrounded! After that, you do not need to shoot the infantrymen running out of the alley - this will not help you, you will be surrounded by anyone. You just need to lie down and try not to stick out. I was bombed.

m
maxpayen 06.03.21

I finally dragged myself from this mission !!!!! A military sniper himself (he gave 8 years to his Motherland).