3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MONOLITH. 29.01.21 02:18 am

Did you like the mission in Pripyat ??? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Yes to me, but to you?
92 Comments
Sort by:
m
morison1991 29.01.21

MATb TEPE3A
Thanks for answering and for the advice, too! I will try ...

m
morison1991 29.01.21

Yes, the game is over quickly! And with dogs, it turned out interesting in general, after Prine's recommendation, I behave quietly - as I rushed to the famous table, barely hearing the growl of a dog (the cat is eating a corpse) and I stand on it and don't know what to do, suddenly Prine comes up and says: we need to hurry, let's go ".... It's strange, let's go, let's go! There was no attack of dogs, and like a fool I borrowed the R-90 from a pissing "chela" .....! And, with armored personnel carriers and a patrol, thanks to MOTHER TERESE who inspired me for this feat, I figured it out easily - who knew that in this game, the safest place is not in the shade, away from everyone, but in the most conspicuous place on the bald grass under the pouring sun ....... Right behind Price rushed through the pipes, he fell into the grass, and so did I. .....!

T
Tony Stark 29.01.21

FRADE I agree completely and you Xander Callahan is a fucking noob

m
morison1991 29.01.21

Come on guys swear - mission and mission, for a change it is quite interesting, especially for those who have not played Stalker! And despite the linearity, an extremely non-linear feeling was created, which in itself is very pleasant! And the dogs near the pool, it is really better not to kill, they run away into the street and devour their pursuers - good dogs! And I decided to repeat the story with the table near the dining room and the dogs and shoot at the dogs - I did enough, constantly retreating under the arch, throwing grenades, but shooting back I hit Prine ..........!

S
Skull face 29.01.21

The best mission in the game. (IMHO)

k
kost_prizrack_8 29.01.21

Yes, I really liked the cool mission. current is then difficult to leave.

D
DEviLPr0 29.01.21

Cool mission, well delivered, loved it

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.01.21

And the most interesting thing about it is at the end ... Where on the Veteran, the average player will not pass.

D
Dill 29.01.21

Awful mission.

-
-Devil- 29.01.21

The mission was a dumb little bit ... it was held on a platoon, a bunch of all sorts of unexpected and dynamic turns, but I especially remember how I dragged MacMillan and fired back near the wheel on a veteran ... it was unforgettable, the stretch marks and C4 helped

h
hitman28011999 29.01.21

there is no price, but Mac Millan

h
hitman28011999 29.01.21

but in general on mongrels with a trainer from usp, it's funny to shoot

D
DartOreLLK 29.01.21

Posh mission)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.01.21

hitman28011999, who are we playing for then? We are playing for Price.

S
Snork hybrid 29.01.21

Cool Mission

W
WTYNN 29.01.21

It was cool with such equipment to hang around there ....))))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.01.21

Someone ...

G
GauriD 29.01.21

Mission class, but in general all missions are not bad

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.01.21

In addition to preparation, I did not remember it.

G
GreenF [e] st 29.01.21

one of the best, I love such missions.
Who can tell me how to get that sniper from the mission as it is from the game to pull out and overtake in the format of 3d max or milka ??