3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MONOLITH. 29.01.21 02:18 am

Did you like the mission in Pripyat ??? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Yes to me, but to you?
92 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanyWoker 29.01.21

The first mission is very good and just done with a bang! But with the second they got a little naughty, if we reason with logic, then two snipers against 150-200 people, armed to the teeth, simply have no chance of surviving, especially when these 200 people know where these two snipers are + helicopter support. The developers set up a real Stalingrad there, and in theory this mission should be quiet)) Well, in general, okay, I liked the missions so and so!
It would be nice for the Stalker game to borrow the "stealth" mode from this mission)
And yes, what really amused me is that the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is right in the center of Pripyat, although in fact it is 5 km away from it (if I'm not mistaken, but in the city it is definitely not there )))))))
On account of how I personally passed the patrol with the BMP, I just lay down under the tree and that's it, just to the left of McMillen, I just lay down stupidly and sunbathe in the shade while they stomp past me)

D
Diman94 29.01.21

An impressive mission

F
FixFlow 29.01.21

Black in Chernobyl !!!

M
MAKCSTALKER 29.01.21

The mission is just great, especially remember when it was necessary to quietly and carefully creep past the enemy soldiers and equipment :) GOOD GOOD VERY GOOD !!!!!

L
Landry Fields 29.01.21

this is the best mission in the game

k
kulman 29.01.21

Excellent mission

m
max_MAX_max 29.01.21

Excellent mission, I played it many times.

R
Ripper man 29.01.21

The game was played 2 times, but that this mission of Bela in Pripyat was understood only now)
The mission is complicated.

S
Sanchez ramirez 29.01.21

Yes, an excellent mission - along with the mission on snowmobiles in MV 2 (in the sense of the most spectacular).

Y
YaroslavVS 29.01.21

normal mission! like all! I liked to slip past the nose of opponents unnoticed

A
Arzybek 29.01.21

my favorite Persian in Code (in all games in the series) is Captain McMillan, and I really liked the mission "All in camouflage" and "Kill at a glance". Question: why did Price shoot and not McMillan ???

H
Hjexm1 29.01.21

Where did you see McMillan "in all the games in the series"? it is only in 4 parts and then in 2 missions.

A

Mission super! Like the game itself. I really liked the fall of the helicopter looks like the Fall of the black hawk and of course hide from the patrol with McMillann in the grass

C
Celt 29.01.21

Yes, in special operations in Code MV 2, it was perfectly implemented) The same tower, the same situation with snipers ... everything is fine) The same house with dogs at the beginning) I am glad that the developers did not forget those best moments from the last part)

V
Vavle2010 29.01.21

One of the best!

K
KA1LER 29.01.21

The best mission in the whole game.
It is especially difficult for a veteran to get through the evacuation ... difficult and very interesting.

o
officer4 29.01.21

I will get stuck in this mission where it is not necessary to crawl noticeably, and next to the tanks are going
and enemies are everywhere but porosol and I liked it

H
Hunter_Nikolay 29.01.21

Also one of my favorites!

-
-Skull- 29.01.21

Normal mission. Another would be to add monsters from a stalker to Pripyat! :)

I
Iraq 29.01.21

super mission