3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manleft 22.02.21 02:10 am

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
(The Walking Dead)

Director: Frank Darabont
Writer: Frank Darabont
broadcaster: the AMC
show on TV: October 2010
Genre: horror-drama
Duration Series: 1:00
Russian site: www.walking-dead.ru

Starring:
Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes
Sarah Wayne Collis - Laurie Grimes
John Bernthal - Shane Walsh
Jeffrey DeMunn - Dale

The Walking Dead is a post-apocalyptic zombie drama that focuses on a group of survivors led by police officer Rick Grimes who seek shelter throughout the action.

Who else is waiting for this series?
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadSam 22.02.21

Joxer
Novafilm is going to start translating .. Although it seems to me that if dubbing comes out earlier, they will only lose .. but I would prefer Novafilm's translation))

j
joxxy 22.02.21

Professional dubbing? I have nothing against.

L
Lеgiоn 22.02.21

So damn it.

j
joxxy 22.02.21

The premiere of the first episode is coming soon, so we are waiting.

D
Dark knight sparda 22.02.21

Novafilm translates the fastest.

A
Alex232009 22.02.21

manleft, thanks for the news, I didn't even know that the series would be like that. If I honestly love these films about zombies since childhood, I've seen a lot of films and I will definitely watch this series.

L
Lеgiоn 22.02.21

I watched the first episode, the impressions are good, both from the acting and from the effect of presence, although I still did not understand why at the very beginning they showed how our hero kills a little zombie girl .. In the sense that it would be terrible or something else, but the picture just starts from a different place ...

j
joxxy 22.02.21

The Walking Dead renewed for a second season

AMC has renewed its new series, The Walking Dead, for a second season, which will consist of 13 episodes.

The series, based on the comics by Robert Kirkman, tells the story of people trying to survive after the apocalypse, as a result of which most of humanity has turned into zombies.

The premiere of The Walking Dead attracted a record audience for cable channels - 5.3 million viewers.

"Zombies are conquering the world!" - said AMC President Charlie Collier. “No other cable TV program has ever generated such interest in an adult audience (18-49). People need The Walking Dead and we understand that,” Collier said.

Source: LostFilm.

A
Arti 22.02.21

I have already watched 2 episodes, I like the series, I intend to watch further.

N
N1KO 22.02.21

I also watched two episodes. The impressions are positive. I'm not a fan of horror, but this horror is interesting to watch, and these dead people have never seen them so real. I really liked the first episode, especially the last minutes. I advise you to watch with a translation from LostFilm, everything else is feces, the same vaunted cube in a cube sucks (IMHO).

G
Gunslinga MЗ 22.02.21

Tomorrow is a new series.

N
N1KO 22.02.21

Only Russian voice acting for a week to wait (

j
joxxy 22.02.21

As far as I know, LostFilm.TV translates and dubs episodes in two days.

N
N1KO 22.02.21

Well, on torrents, if I'm not mistaken, the translation appeared the day before yesterday, and today there will be a third series.

C
Cruise Warrior 22.02.21

Yes! I watch this series :) I'll just say: it fully met my expectations. So it is "recommended" for all lovers of zombasics to watch.

N
N1KO 22.02.21

PPC, do not look at night, such crap then dreams))

A
AdriAN [RSM] 22.02.21

I just look specifically only during the day)) In general, the series is cool, both episodes are good, but the second is slightly better. Here they have already shown ingenuity, smeared with the blood of a zombie, and then there was an exciting moment when it started to rain)
ps: I look with voice acting from Novamedia.

j
joxxy 22.02.21

The third episode is already online, but only with the original voice acting. Today or tomorrow I have to come out with a Russian translation from the project "Cubic in a cube".

G
Gunslinga MЗ 22.02.21

Version with translation "Cube in Cuba" on the net.
I will wait for the translation from Nova, I liked their version more.

.God. 22.02.21

What are you all impressionable :) The series is simply excellent, although the obvious offshoots from the plot of the comic are a little upsetting and pretentiousness, not very much, although in episode 3 I liked the scene on the Lake.

By the way, I advise you to watch with sub ...