3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manleft 22.02.21 02:10 am

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
(The Walking Dead)

Director: Frank Darabont
Writer: Frank Darabont
broadcaster: the AMC
show on TV: October 2010
Genre: horror-drama
Duration Series: 1:00
Russian site: www.walking-dead.ru

Starring:
Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes
Sarah Wayne Collis - Laurie Grimes
John Bernthal - Shane Walsh
Jeffrey DeMunn - Dale

The Walking Dead is a post-apocalyptic zombie drama that focuses on a group of survivors led by police officer Rick Grimes who seek shelter throughout the action.

Who else is waiting for this series?
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya_Bars 22.02.21

Is it really necessary to download? The official site should always have a playlist of episodes.

A
Arigo 22.02.21

I didn’t download anything, I looked either in contact or on some other site.

J
Jackson [x] 22.02.21

In the last season started to drive some bullshit

A
Agent 47 - [bring your fr 22.02.21

The first season - 9.5 / 10 The
second - 2/10

But I want to watch, I downloaded episodes 8, 9.

A
Arigo 22.02.21

SDY_wayfarer
Season 2 just has hidden hypnosis. Even though you say that the second season is shit, you still watch to watch.

And yes, for that matter, I like Darryl the most.

J
Jackson [x] 22.02.21

And I like Andrea, an incomparable beauty. And of the men, Shane is certainly the coolest.

A
Arigo 22.02.21

Looked at the last episode of the 2nd season. Quite good.

F
Fantasy cat 22.02.21

Good TV show. We are watching, or rather, watching the 2nd season :) The first season was without unnecessary chatter, the plot developed dynamically, in the 2nd there were already a lot of trepology and lamentation, but also some moments turned out to be unexpected :) We
looked at 13th :) I was expecting, of course, more shocking and bloody;) But so it turned out well, we are waiting for the third season, which will be released in autumn 2012 :)

D
Don thomas falcone 22.02.21

Gorgeous TV series. Especially if you look at the fact that in general the zombie apocalypse in cinema is very, very low-grade (with the exception of some films like "Welcome to Zombieland"). Here you can already see that professionals worked. The acting is excellent, the real atmosphere of the end of the world is felt. Anxiety, fear ... - all this is conveyed in the best possible way. Zombies and the "dead" world are also made at the level, the hand of real masters of makeup and special effects is visible. The plot is well written, does not get boring (even those scenes where there are long dialogues). In a word, a decent series. I'm looking forward to the third season (the ending of the 13th episode hints at the next "destination" of the heroes).
PS It's a pity that Frank Darabont refused to participate in the work on the 3rd season.

R
Ralph 22.02.21

What a weird show
At first, everyone shied away from Shane like fire, as soon as Rick killed him, everyone already hates him.
So good, not considering a series of stupid events throughout the season.

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

So season 2 is over. IMHO: Season 1 was better.
So good, apart from a series of silly events throughout the season.
But this is enough in season 2.

o
oOAttackOo 22.02.21

so you write at least what you think is stupid?

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

oOAttackOo
First things first: What have they been doing all this time? It has been at least a month since the group found this farm. During all this time, they could protect and equip the farm in every possible way. The easiest thing they could do was to dig a moat around the house and set up stakes. The result would be, though primitive, but protection.
Then: how many times we went to the city, we could stock up on food, weapons and ammunition.
And about the organization: Could make escape / meeting plans in case of such a massive attack on the farm.
Prepare weapons. For example, Andrea in the last episode, running through the woods from zombies, when the cartridges run out, takes them out of the bag and tries to put them separately in the store (and there is no time, the ghouls are on the heels) - for such cases, ready-made stores could have been prepared in advance.
About the episode with the stuck zombie: The son was all day xs where (joking in the forest over a zombie stuck in a quagmire), he came home in the evening, all dirty, and his mother did not react to this and did not even ask where he was.
And I'm sorry for the old man ... although I still didn't understand how that walker ripped open his belly.
I won't say anything about the prisoner at all, everything connected with him is sheer stupidity. Well, that scene with the well and the zombies. (it's not destiny to come up, grab your legs and drag it away, isn't it?)
So what have they been doing all this time?
That's right: ate, laughed, shit ... and fucked.
Still, the first season was more addictive. The same (in my opinion) rolled the series into a melodrama for housewives.
Hopefully season 3 will fix things.
Speaking of the ending:
It turns out that that group of criminals and bastards all this time lived ... in prison?)))

R
Ralph 22.02.21

Well, what can I say, if everything is said
Everything was, I didn't do anything for the sake of the group's survival, I certainly understand that they wanted to show the relationship between the group there, everything should have its own boundaries. After a 2-month break, like a bootie, the director began to go out then came back again)
Still worry about where that helicopter from the beginning of the last episode of the season

j
joxxy 22.02.21

X-GAMER From Kyzylorda, I completely agree, this was the same opinion when watching the 2nd season. But in my opinion, they did not live on the farm for a month, but a maximum of 2 weeks. They searched for Sofia for 7 days, and at the end of the 7th episode they found her, and then the events developed much faster.

J
Just another User 22.02.21

so such a plot, such an atmosphere, although the showdown has already begun to enrage, but then the farm was attacked. xD

Everybody watch! 1.

[
[Codename 50] 22.02.21

Quite a good comic book series. It's a pity that we will have to wait for autumn (it’s too interesting how the episode about the prison and the Governor will be filmed)

D
Dill 22.02.21

Checked out two seasons, so far he is cheerful.

Judging by the comics, the series is going to be very long.

COMICS

R
Ralph 22.02.21

I didn't download anything, I read the comic online-)

J
John815 22.02.21

I watched the series. As a comic fan, my opinion is that the show is terrible. The writers turned the storyline upside down. Where is Dale and Andrea's relationship? Where is Tyris? Why did Shane live so long? Most of all I was outraged by * spoiler * death of Sophia * spoiler *. What will happen in the series after the attack on the prison? Laurie will survive, and Michoni and Andrea will die? Will Rick have a hand? Pfft ... I certainly love it when screenwriters add their ideas to any screen version, but not so much. In my opinion, the creators of the series needed to make a story about a different group of survivors (as Telltale did in the game). Otherwise, yes, the show is good. The actors play great (for the level of the series) and the zombies are great. My rating for 2 seasons: 2.5 out of 5.