3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manleft 22.02.21 02:10 am

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
(The Walking Dead)

Director: Frank Darabont
Writer: Frank Darabont
broadcaster: the AMC
show on TV: October 2010
Genre: horror-drama
Duration Series: 1:00
Russian site: www.walking-dead.ru

Starring:
Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes
Sarah Wayne Collis - Laurie Grimes
John Bernthal - Shane Walsh
Jeffrey DeMunn - Dale

The Walking Dead is a post-apocalyptic zombie drama that focuses on a group of survivors led by police officer Rick Grimes who seek shelter throughout the action.

Who else is waiting for this series?
125 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 22.02.21

they are generally fools there, the whole people died out from the virus, about 100 people remained in england, and instead of finding weapons and being able to defend the group, they yell that violence and cruelty is not an option and is generally wrong ... although every second the counter in them pokes a cannon .... well, in general, there is a long story, that's me, in short ..

N
N1KO 22.02.21

I didn't think the first season would end so quickly x_x

B
Barnett 22.02.21

In general, some not a good tendency has gone for new TV series to mold a season of ten episodes.

D
Dark knight sparda 22.02.21

I would like as in Dexter, 12 episodes.

m
manleft 22.02.21

How do you like the photo from season 2? What do you think is wrong with zombie eyes in 1 frame?

A
Alex mahone 22.02.21

What can I say about the show? Looked at it last fall. And the impression I got from watching is this ... But none. It seems to be not entirely bad, but somehow it does not catch at all. Will I be watching the second season? Maybe. But if it is of the same interest as the first one, then I will finish watching this series. Although, I will not guess. I’ll wait until autumn and the second season first, and then we will see.

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

Looked all season. I liked it. For a long time, films on the subject of zombies did not capture me so much (Ever since the first and second parts of Resident Evil).
I liked the plot. The actors play great. I won't talk about make-up at all)
Of course, there are enough blunders and stupidity.
For example, in the first episode, when he leaves the hospital and there are trucks, hummers and helicopters, and he gets on the bike and rides it home.
Watched in voice acting from Lostfilm - their voice acting and translation are great. (The more I got used to their voices when I watched "Supernatural")

J
Jackson [x] 22.02.21

When is the new season?

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

Castel747
October 16

N
N1KO 22.02.21

I feel that the series will end on this, and if they continue shooting, it will be shit.

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

Season 2 has started!

T
Troy. 22.02.21

1 episode 2 seasons, came out better than the entire 1 season, it pleases.

T
ThreeDaysGracee 22.02.21

1 episode 2 seasons nothing so, I wonder what will happen to the kid.

H
Honey cocaine 22.02.21

And to me, on the contrary, until the 2nd season rushes, it's boring.

M
MC Kebab 22.02.21

I watched the first season - a good series. Then I climbed on Wikipedia, read a summary of the comic, based on which it was made - and I will not watch it again.

B
Bergamot11 22.02.21

Excellent, looked.

l
lion03121998 22.02.21

Ending episode 7 of season 2 tin.

l
lfgdfs 22.02.21

Ending episode 7 of season 2 tin.
I agree, but for some reason I was expecting exactly this

e
exkind 22.02.21

Episode 11 of Season 2 aired! =) You can download it here: http://www.walkingdeadclub.com.ua/ On this site, series appear before everyone else, I have already noticed it many times.

A
Alex side 22.02.21

esa_95 Is it
worth downloading?