3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manleft 22.02.21 02:10 am

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
(The Walking Dead)

Director: Frank Darabont
Writer: Frank Darabont
broadcaster: the AMC
show on TV: October 2010
Genre: horror-drama
Duration Series: 1:00
Russian site: www.walking-dead.ru

Starring:
Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes
Sarah Wayne Collis - Laurie Grimes
John Bernthal - Shane Walsh
Jeffrey DeMunn - Dale

The Walking Dead is a post-apocalyptic zombie drama that focuses on a group of survivors led by police officer Rick Grimes who seek shelter throughout the action.

Who else is waiting for this series?
125 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex side 22.02.21

On October 14, the premiere of the 3rd season will be

A
Anna Berezhnaya 22.02.21

I don't like these films

u
universe of death 22.02.21

When is episode 5 of season 3?

m
mcbrut 22.02.21

John815
as a comic fan So read on for comics.
The series is gorgeous. I have not read comics and other lobuda.
So far, like everything

R
Ralph 22.02.21

Jimb
That's right, the Governor is a nutcase.

u

5 episode 3 seasons about nothing, the action develops very slowly, everything starts to slide into a soap opera.

S
SH. 22.02.21

universe of death for
sure!
the action goes into the negative - the golimy drama begins to prevail

S
Sepriany 22.02.21

who thinks about the ending of episode 8 of the series?

R
Ralph 22.02.21

The Sudden End of Part 1 of Season 3 of Walkers

S
SH. 22.02.21

judging by the fact that they showed what will happen next, then definitely action

u

Ralph

Yes, whose, one of the actors, is ill, therefore, the shooting was suspended, I can't explain anything else. Bl * wait now 2 months xs what they are doing.

S
SH. 22.02.21

universe of death
yeah in several serials in a row!
they have there so-called New Year's holidays with serials
and at this I quote "The final of the middle of the third season of The Walking Dead"

R
Ralph 22.02.21

universe of death
I didn't quite understand what you want to say, and last season the series went on for two months for the

SH vacation .
I divided the series into two parts ...

PS My beloved Grimm left before March (((((((((

u

Well, what do they have there for a vacation for 2 months, in Raska vacation 2 weeks 2 times a year, and not 2 months, but this is the bourgeoisie, they should have more rest, otherwise Andrew, already tired of shredding corpses, needs a break ...

S
SH. 22.02.21

universe of death
well, now the living against the living will begin,
and the walking-2nd plan
Ralph
and grimm
and the supernatural
white collar-generally keep quiet (interrupted for a long time)

R
RuSLON 22.02.21

the first two seasons was looking for something to watch it was possible and the third in general dregs I hope 4 will be normal

E
Evpatiy the Furious 22.02.21

Not a bad serial, it was revealed in season 3!

T
The punk 22.02.21

The first season is just a bomb, in the second, as many have noticed, a lot of chatter.
About Season 3 (lots of bukaf and spoilers): The third season of The Walking Dead is not only the worst for me among the rest of the seasons, but generally one of the worst things I've seen. Today we walked with a friend, for 3 hours discussing the shortcomings of this season.
Take the pointless deaths of key characters. Merl is a rather charismatic character, one of the most elaborate. He was killed. With what as a sucker. They kicked him, and even when the Governor pressed him to the wall, he could stab him with a knife, but he just waited for death. On the other hand, Beth (Herschel's second daughter) received a permanent residence permit in the series, as the writers put it. What for? all her tasks are to monitor the newborn toadstool, which she does. Can't you give the baby Carol? It's just nonsense. When the writers in the second season deviated from the canons (that is, comics) by killing Dale, it was really unusual and unexpected. But scattering good characters like this and bringing a whole bus of old people in return is a very good decision -_-
What about zombies? My God, I already feel sorry for these creatures. No matter how many of them there are, they will still all have their heads pierced with pipe scraps (which, in principle, is impossible). These are no longer evil bloodthirsty monsters, but the subject of extermination, destruction. And they never get smaller, and they never run to shots, which is very far from the canons.
I am already silent about the staging of battles - when the survivors are fighting zombies, they blow off the head of a zombie from any weapon from any distance, even if the weapon cannot afford it. And in both prison shootings, the heroes simply fired into the milk, into the air. Even if it was shown that the reticle was exactly on the character, he still missed.
And the graphics? just squalor. The people responsible for the special effects are already completely lazy, instead of real zombies, computer ones are everywhere, with this terribly implausible blood! I’m already silent when the zombies break their heads, and the blood will pour in a fountain only after a second - you can see that the actors are beating into the void, and then zombies are added by means of the computer.
I'm already silent about the stupid characters who constantly do stupid things, especially Karl.

In general, I don't even know what will happen next. The writers have already killed almost all the characters in the comic, endowed the rest with completely different characters! I won't be surprised if in the fifth season (the fourth is also in prison) the heroes don't even find Alexandria (a surviving town like Woodbury, only normal), but go somewhere else. On the other hand, there is still hope. New writers, new showrunner. Maybe everything will return to normal?

M
Mr. Paradox 22.02.21

S4E8. Ahahahah, this stupid sheep has been hunted down after all. God, how glad I am.
upd: OH GOD! GOD! WAY? WAY PADSTRILED MY FAVORITE NIGER? WAY THE CHILDREN GIVEN GUNS? THEY ARE THE WHOLE STOLE?
WAY, GOD, WAY !?
upd2: Daryl malatsa, STRAIGHT INTO THE PITUKH, WELL HAPPEN. GOD WHAT A PASSION! I'M SO EXCITED THAT ONE FUCK KNOWS WHAT I'M WRITING xD

B
BioGen 22.02.21

I'm waiting for the rest of season 5, all the same, the series is still in suspense, although the tension has slightly decreased!