3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 28.02.21 01:15 am

What in your own opinion prevents you from playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 2021? (Cyberpunk 2077)

write comments together we will discuss everything)
80 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 28.02.21

playgroundman94
For me personally, the problem is that GFN has removed the monthly subscription for $ 5. I don’t understand why they did it. Now playing CP is problematic
(I know that this does not apply to the problems of the game)

V
Vaipen 28.02.21

In addition to the fact that my PC is in a museum, well, probably in scrap.

t
tsa_va 28.02.21

Nothing, plays great.

p
playgroundman94 28.02.21

_iSTALKER_what is the gfn?

p
playgroundman94 28.02.21

Vaipen
how to understand in a museum?)

_
_iSTALKER_ 28.02.21

playgroundman94
Cloud Gaming from Nvidia, GeForce Now

s
satanicgod 28.02.21

Bugs, graphically poor optimization, a more boring world, very poor study of quests against the background of the witcher 3.

i
insel260 28.02.21

The first impression gets in the way. And it was extremely negative. Now I don't even want to download. The desire to play did not appear, although the bugs and lags were removed.

C
Coronavirus 28.02.21

Everything that hindered in 2020 hinders:
for more than 8 years we have been making a game in which a huge number of bugs, very poor optimization, there is no third-person view (although it was announced at the time of the announcement), an obvious downgrade of graphics (compared with what was shown at the initial stages of the development of the game) and, most importantly, the developer himself: a deceiver, a liar, a liar - call it what you want. They lied about three boxes, they say we have been making a game of the "unprecedented and unheard of" level for more than 8 years, but in the end we got this
Spoiler
I foresee the question: why not play now when most of the bugs were fixed?
I answer in advance: because the game was made for 8 years, the budget cost more than such projects as GTA 5 and RDR 2, and the time was spent in two, or even three times more. This is an epic fail in the gaming industry. You don't want to touch this. There is such a hackneyed phrase, do not touch what is in the spoiler, it will not stink. : D

V
Vaipen 28.02.21

playgroundman94
In the sense that it is ancient. :)

R
Radamel Falcao 28.02.21

Coronavirus
How many hotfixes there were, nothing was fixed. As there were non-fitting objects under the textures, for example, they remained. They fixed 2 quests with Judy and Takemura, and everything seems to be. Moreover, with Takemura, a story quest, but was repaired by hotfix 1.11 only

D
DamirFelix 28.02.21

I'm waiting for the GOTY edition, and the computer is rather weak, although the game is purchased.

L
Lex-one 28.02.21

The fact that I passed it already in the 20th.

P
Protocol10 28.02.21

It hinders the understanding that the game has nothing of its own except the outer shell and the feeling that I have already seen all this before dozens of times (while it was done even better before), the game is a hodgepodge of different projects: gta, deus ex, watch dogs, fallout 3,4, rage 1 2, masquerade bloodline and so on ...

C
Coronavirus 28.02.21

Radamel Falcao
Radamel Falcao wrote: it
was fixed by hotfix 1.11
They already riveted 11 fixes in 2 months ?! Not bad! In fairness, it should be noted that they fixed The Witcher 3 with patch 1.08 to a playable level without critical bugs.

M
Mikhail Islamov 28.02.21

Actually, nothing. Another thing is that the game has already been completed 3 times. Now only dls wait

C
CrowBY 28.02.21

Coronavirus
like only 7 patches were, and even then they did not fix anything especially. in the game, as there was disgusting optimization and a bunch of bugs, it remained

R
Radamel Falcao 28.02.21

Coronavirus
Not really. Patch of the first day, then something like 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06, then a supposedly "big" patch that brought more problems, and hotfixes 1.11 and 1.12. The real patch will be released only at the end of March. What he will fix and fix, how and what bugs he will deliver, a riddle)))

p
playgroundman94 06.03.21

Mikhail Islamov
when will the DLS come out, what do you think, and is it worth waiting for them?

p
playgroundman94 06.03.21

DamirFelix
what will the Gothic edition give?