3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 28.02.21 01:15 am

What in your own opinion prevents you from playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 2021? (Cyberpunk 2077)

write comments together we will discuss everything)
80 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derley 19.04.21

It gets in the way of the realization that it is about to be finished. After all the DLS there will be 10 out of 10 Gothi .. Then you can return. A popular opinion, by the way. I'll be back in another year, all the cases

X
XOPSSS 19.04.21

wehrmacht88
Here is no need for Lyal. 3070 on ultra with rays on ultra in 2k - does not export more than 50 fps on average

g
gennaz 19.04.21

With the latest patch, nothing prevents you from playing.
Spoiler
It turns out that if the game came out right now and in this state, there would be no complaints about the developers at all.

g
gennaz 27.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I 'll turn it on when Fidelity FX Super Resolution comes out.

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

gennaz It
makes no sense to set the density of the crowd on high in general, it is necessary to bet on the average. Then you need to use constant fidelity, because the dynamic works poorly. The quality of the volumetric clouds is medium, they are very voracious and the volumetric fog is not above average. The quality of the reflections is also enough to simply set to low, you won't see much difference, and the FPS eats a lot. And it's better to turn chromatic aberration off and never turn it on in any game. Plus, if you reduce the dynamic decals, then the FPS during shootouts and explosions will sink much less.

If you touch this fidelity by 75%, it means that your picture is not always full HD, but only in light scenes. Basically, you will have 810 p (-25% of 1080p), it will wash the picture a lot. It is better to lower parameters like volumetric smoke and reflections and it will be much better.

g
gennaz 27.04.21

Protocol10
Regarding volumetric fog, I completely agree this is the most devouring FPS setting and chromatic aberration is certainly not needed, I always turn it off in games, I just decided to test the strength of the RX 6700 XT, so to speak.
By the way, reflections on the RX 5700 XT did not cause performance problems.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 27.04.21

Nothing interferes, because. I scored on the game for a long time and did not even go to the end, no one wants to return to it, it is a pity of course that the Projkets could not give out a really interesting and high-quality product at the level of the Witcher trilogy (I am not even talking about the technical condition, but the number of bugs is just some transcendental), I would love to once again the third Witcher would have passed the time.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

gennaz
Got it, if the most devouring setting in tracing is lighting, and the easiest setting is reflections, and by the way, it gives the greatest effect than shadows and lighting, so while you can cut FPS into reflections, you won't get too much.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

Protocol10
His Fidelity FX CAS is not affected, then the target frame rate is set to 75 so that the render does not decrease.

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
75 is not a target frame rate, but scaling, as I understand it. That is, 100 is the native resolution of the monitor 1080p. And if you set 75, it means that the render will go in the interval between 810 and 1080 p.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

Protocol10 his
render is not touched, look there is 100% and the target frequency is when the frames become less than you indicated, that is, for example, you set 60 frames and the render set at 80%, and when it falls below 60, the resolution will decrease, and he set the frames to 75 but did not touch the render so it has nothing to decrease

g
gennaz 27.04.21

Protocol10
No, this is exactly the target frame rate, since my monitor is 75 Hz, then 75 FPS.
Spoiler
Here everything is clearly visible.

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

gennaz
And now I understand. But you mean all the same, the render will take place not in 1080p, but in a smaller one. Here is the first line of the target frame rate of 75 fps. And two lines below you need to set the resolution range. You have 100, but you need to set, for example, the minimum 80% - max 100% so that 75 fps is kept and when the game cannot produce 75 fps, then scaling will take place at a lower resolution to achieve the target frame rate.

And if it costs 100 - 100, then it does not work for you at all now, because you asked not to display the picture below 100%. just try to put 50-100 and you will see right away that the picture in the game will be clearer, then soapier.

F
Focus 27.04.21

Somehow I didn't really expect the game! downloaded, played somewhere before the mission where you need to return the machines to this bald man, forgot his name and abandoned, there is no further interest in playing. Perhaps when all the DLCs come out and the game is polished to a shine, I will return to it, but so far the desire to play it does not arise from the word at all.
PS I have not seen a large abundance of bugs in my small gaming experience, it was a couple of times in the cut scenes that the textures of the faces were not immediately drawn, or the NPC was flying in the air with bent knees as if sitting otherwise there were no bugs as such, well, apart from the police that spawns in front of the nose.

g
gennaz 27.04.21

Protocol10
Yes, I already understood that, I will put a permanent CAS Fidelity FX, and turn this off, as you advised.

3Lexas 27.04.21

the game has terrible optimization. The minimum requirements do not correspond to the minimum graphics and also the
game was not completed with the maximum speed and a lot of the promised a
lot of conversations were removed , but in fact the game is nothing new in terms of the development of games. A mixture of gta, deus ex and fallout,
well, I don’t want to pay for all this either,
but this is just a personal opinion, everyone has their own tastes and requirements

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

3Lexas

This game in terms of visuals is revealed only for the owners of the top-end hardware, and then somewhere around 30-40 hours you need to play to enter everything and begin to understand the level of the work done, the game is swinging very slowly. And the level of work of the projects is actually titanic. Deus ex last and fallout 4 - children in the background of cyberpunk

3Lexas 27.04.21

Protocol10
in my opinion in Star Wars battlefront 2 2017 the graphics are much better and the requirements are much more adequate

S
Silencer777 27.04.21

Protocol10
Which costs from $ 1500. In short, for a long time, like many, unfortunately, I will not be able to evaluate cyberbug 2077). Especially at high and max settings. PC gaming has become a fad for the rich, and you can buy PS5. Maybe we will at least buy a PS5 pro in 2 years.

P
Protocol10 27.04.21

3Lexas is
worse, better subjectively, because it seems to fly with you. There is no such complex geometry, a huge number of objects and everything is simple done, but the gamut and overall impression of the picture is pleasant. That's all.