3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 28.02.21 01:15 am

What in your own opinion prevents you from playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 2021? (Cyberpunk 2077)

write comments together we will discuss everything)
80 Comments
Sort by:
3Lexas 27.04.21

Protocol10 has
better lighting, textures, much less unnecessary effects, and the style itself is different.
in online games all this is even more, but they work better. This is called optimization. And also these different games are optimized for different maps, which CDPR simply decided not to do. These minimum wages simply cannot require 3GB from the card
about the picture itself, yes. a matter of taste. And the fact that 2077 could optimize better is, after all, a fact.

A
Alcatrash1 27.04.21

bad textures

A
Alcatrash1 27.04.21

R
Ripper man 27.04.21

I'm waiting for the beta test to pass, and there you can download, play for an hour and delete

j
johncon 27.04.21

Ripper Man
If you are going to complete the game in an hour, then don't even start. It's not yours. And yes, the game plays and runs perfectly. Waiting will continue to wait and whine ...

R
Ripper man 27.04.21

johncon I shake it by
inertia, I'm a gamer.

S
ShadowM88 27.04.21

Lack of optimization for wines7

K
Kokoprime1991 27.04.21

1) A meaningless and empty HUGE world.
2) FEW normal quests related to partners.
3) Opportunities to join gangs (the initial roleplaying could give a start, but in fact it is stupidly useless).
4) Purchase of real estate and its customization.
5) Hang out with friends / partners, invite a friend and go to places (well, ala a date from GTA4), otherwise we end up seeing these FRIENDS once or twice and goodbye, but what prevented them from prescribing more screen time ??? For example, it would be interesting for me to look at the development with Meredith, but in the end we see her only a couple of times, well, if you play for F GG, then Judith's behavior, because she stupidly ticks in the middle of the game -_-
6) Himself the main plot itself is empty and not interesting (if you remove all the side effects, then it is simply dull).
7) What is the future without its own radio station ??? I got lost from the removed radio / music from the last Dogs (which is just stupid), and then they could screw the ability to serve music or add their own.
8) Cybernization of the body, a cool trick - showed a couple of moments at the beginning with the hand and the eye iiiii vseeeee as it were. But if it seems to you that there would be cruelty, then at least X-rays or something to show ...
9) Some of the weapons are simply useless, as well as modifications - remove 50% and optimize what has.
10) The levels above the head of the enemies, in the jester (SING GAME !!!) it looks stupid, okay in some looter shooters or MMOs, but damn it not here (In fantasy, this can still be explained, but here -_-) ... I did the test - I came to types for 5+ lvl = I was dying, I came to THESE types with the same clothes, BUT I was already 5+ lvl older = killed -_- and this is very stupid ...
11) The very costomization of the player does not really give anything except NUMBERS, i.e. you can look like an idiot, but the main thing is DIGITS ... Yubiki (I didn’t know what I’ll say), picked up that people might not like the look and made a trick with a change in appearance, BUT in fact you wear something else ... here it is straightforward asks for I ran around in clothes that I liked externally, but in fact they became shitty ...
12) Any kind of replayability, i.e. the ability to make a real choice that will affect the future in the game and because of what I would like to replay the game and see, say, from the other side (here is a fierce example of the 2nd WITCH, or ROCHE one plot with him, or Jorvit and the 2nd plot with him) here -even your choices do not affect anything at all ....
And there is still a cart about such moments, I am silent about loading textures and other bugs (now it may have been fixed, I think at the start I passed when the enemies still took T-shaped stands -_- ), but after it has passed, there is even no desire to return and go through a new one at all.

V
Valery Kilnichenko 27.04.21

After the patches, the bugs became more times 3 times. Even though I already went through it 2 times. I'm waiting for a few more patches, I will go through again

b
barbarian 27.04.21

I do not play personally, as the topic of cybernitization is not interesting, as well as many other things stated in the game. But here everything is honest if you do not want to play and I will never play this.

X
Xarsxaras 27.04.21

Nothing bothers you. I generally enjoy playing computer games. I enjoy it, so to speak.

D
Denis g 27.04.21

Protocol10 wrote:
Deus ex recent and fallout 4 - kids amid cyberpunk
Comparing great games to this cheap gadget is blasphemy and a sign of clinical inadequacy. Well, okay, albeit not great, but just very good, and the heirs of great series :)
Actually, this can be seen from the online statistics of Steam, according to which the Polish deshman, which has not been available for six months, is already sucking on the fourth Folych, which was released already in 2015 ... Well, just because folich is a huge, interesting and well-developed RPG, albeit not without flaws, and the Polish craft is an ordinary prowler, who broke through the bottom with an early release and lowered the bar of the entire game industry.
There is, of course, a positive one. If earlier several eminent studios fought for the title of the main shit-makers with varying success, now this flag is proudly carried by the truly worthy with a wide margin.

Analysts: "CD Projekt RED has become the favorite of the studio in the world as the most hated"
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/analitiki_cd_projekt_red_prevratilas_iz_samoj_lyubimoj_studii_v_mire_v_samuyu_nenavistnuyu-1099139

t
tangutvid 26.03.22

En ole pelannut, odotan seuraavaa patchia ja aloitan vidmate app download insta save

R
Radamel Falcao 26.03.22

tangutvid
wow you woke up. also in Finnish. I thought the Balts are slowing down. there was only a patch recently, it is unlikely that there will be patches yet, only hot fixes are most likely DLS

p
p.zemlin97 26.03.22

I have problems with the epic, it saves the game, after restarting the PC, there are no saves, I have to manually save the folder, and then throw it back into the game

I
IvanOrik 11.05.22

I have a problem at levels 18-20 when talking with jackie in the afterlife, when going to act 2, the game freezes and then crashes

H
Hanzo666 18.07.22

It’s disturbing that it’s not 2021 anymore.

S
Sauron_999 18.07.22

I've been through 4 or 5 times now. :) And what's stopping me is that I finally bought a vidyukha with rtx as prices fell and this tracing in cyber is one big glitch! The light is too bright, the shadow is too dark, the hair glows in the dark, the faces are black. In general, a glitch on a glitch. :(

f
fog666666 18.07.22

and I said that rubbish will come out

K
Kaskad131 26.07.22

Cho, when is the first add-on coming out?))))))))))))) here already?