3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 28.02.21 01:15 am

What in your own opinion prevents you from playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 2021? (Cyberpunk 2077)

write comments together we will discuss everything)
80 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

Other games that I have not completed. Cyberpunk itself came with two endings. I will go through again a little later. I hope the developers will finish everything.

K
KingBaby 06.03.21

didn't play, I'm waiting for the March patch and I'll start

M
Mikhail Islamov 06.03.21

playgroundman94
It's hard to say when they come out, but it's worth the wait, IMHO. I liked the game very much, passed it with pleasure.

D
Denis g 06.03.21

What's the point in playing it a second time? The first time passed, I realized that there was no ending in the game, I demolished it.
It's pointless to play for the sake of a broken plot, for the sake of grinding there are more fun games.

f
fantomazz 30.03.21

Lack of normal patches.

Z
Zestfooll 30.03.21

Weak computer that won't handle cyberpunk🤣

s
satan wolf 30.03.21

passed in 2020 because)))
48 hours

C
Chrysalis 30.03.21

In 4k with DLSS, the picture is somewhat poor. And you can play without it only without RTX. Alas, the developers could not optimize the game even for RTX 3090 (video card consumption is unlocked up to 450 watts).

In addition, the developers promised patches, but they are still not. This does not mean that the game cannot be completed, but somehow it pushes me away from the desire to do it.

m
mi1018 30.03.21

Nothing gets in the way, but there is simply no desire. Passed once and there is no more interest to play ...

R
Rolemanser 30.03.21

Version for the next generation of consoles.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 30.03.21

Passed the prologue, the beginning of the plot and stopped with the optimization of problems No, but the desire to go further is the same.

v
vatsonification 30.03.21

I passed, I forgot. If they suddenly bring the game to mind, correct all the mistakes and make cool dts, I will go through again.

N
Nikolay Ololay 30.03.21

Lack of content, lack of unique mechanics, dampness, bugs, technical flaws, and most importantly: the overall quality of the game does not correspond to the budget that was invested

E
El_Trolo 30.03.21

Nikolay Ololay
It is written "according to his own opinion". And you quoted backward haters and sonboys.

E
Eternal Traveler 30.03.21

The mediocrity of the game interferes - no wow effect, nothing really new in the mechanics, etc. The plot and the Persians are also so-so, the side effects are half - at best - ubeysoft.
Plus bugs-bugs-bugs ...

x
xStriiim 19.04.21

I have 2 questions. Too lazy to read all these 500+ corrections. Have you fixed the popping up SMS when you get to the task and have to communicate at the same time?
Have more tracks or radio stations added to the meager existing ones? By the middle of the game, the ears are already withering from everyone - pupusi mupusi, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

s
satanicgod 19.04.21

xStriiim There is
no music, messages seemed to be ruling.
In general, only a couple of songs came to me in the cyberback.

D
Denis g 19.04.21

Replay value 0 story level.
Disgusted with Yubisoft-style activities
Lack of interesting mechanics.
Empty open world.
In fact: nothing interesting that would make this game stand out against the background of the mass of crafts of recent years.
In addition to bugs, a broken plot and a sense of stupidity of everything that happens.
Deshman and prohodnyak. And the reasons for not playing games of this level are different for everyone.

w
wehrmacht88 19.04.21

Nothing gets in the way. On ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 TUF Gaming with all settings on Ultra, with rays on Ultra and DLSS on Auto in 2K with a fps of 65-70 frames at a GPU temperature of 68-70 degrees, it is played just admirably! The game itself is excellent, it is, indeed, a megaproject. And those who criticize her are just rogue-whiners, unable to buy themselves a normal vidyahu.

k
kurskiy 19.04.21

The fact that I passed it back in early January, I saw all the endings except the secret one. I see no point in replaying another class for the sake of several quests of this class. There will be DLCs - I'll see.