3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 28.02.21 01:35 am

First impression of the game (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

How is the game? Is it worth downloading?
99 Comments
Sort by:
c
countzero7777 28.02.21

The game is worth it .. but .. to rest, relax ... go completely into HACK & SLASH, not overloading your brain ...

PS The project is interesting, try it, be sure!

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

Well, what is there like requirements, bugs, quests, etc.?

c
countzero7777 28.02.21

Requirements at the Titan Quest level ... Quests ... almost everything - find and kill, bugs ... well, except for passing through trees, I did not notice ... In general, the game is meat) .. (Example: I have , so far, level 5 and about 700 killed enemies))

R
ReservoirDOG 28.02.21

I've installed schA, the current when installing is some kind of dumb language, hell will understand what is written.
Did anyone have such bullshit?

c
countzero7777 28.02.21

Was) it is incorrectly displayed German)

R
ReservoirDOG 28.02.21

I played, and the game disappointed me a lot:
1. Inconvenient interface, very inconvenient inventory, both for GG and for merchants.
2. Not very good optimization.
3. WELL, VERY small levels, and long downloads in between.
4. Inconvenient camera. When you stop turning the camera, it continues to spin by inertia, enrages a couple.
5. Of course, the game turned out rather weak against the background of Titan Quest.
The only plus is level generation, but due to the small levels, it is almost invisible.
In short, patches decide ...

S
SpellBinder 28.02.21

Well wooooooooot ...... So, wait for patches and localization? .... Yehhhhhhh ...

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

Set. started as a barbarian. I scored the second level and came to the following conclusions:
1) even in Diablo the gameplay is faster.
2) Helsa regenerate, if you stand still - an interesting find. Okay, sir, the non-Diablovian solution.
3) The inventory is not very convenient. Where are the pluses for pumping skills and abilities I noticed after 20 seconds of searching. Even in Diablo it is more noticeable ...
4) Optimization horror, the titan quest on my computer flies on max, and loki slows down. not a word about Diablo)))
5) It's unusual that the hero takes up a lot of space on the screen, you just want to move the camera back. I have no idea how to play as an archer, I'll try later. Even in Diablo, the hero took up little screen space.
6) Skills of the first level seemed somehow useless. In Diablo, even the skills of the first level were of real benefit.

c
countzero7777 28.02.21

ZaraZ: Do not compare her with Diyablo ... this is an original project .. I know .. everything comes from HIM GREAT, and so far nothing has surpassed him ... but still, this is a slightly different idea, and you should not consider it from the point of view of Diyablo or Titatna ..

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

nothing surpassed him
What do you mean? for me, so the titan quest is a cut above the diablo, and not according to the schedule (there is nothing to compare here), but in terms of munching and pumping.

B
BL00D777 28.02.21

A simple and inconvenient game ...
but you can cheat

4tuna 28.02.21

Ah loki, loki, I had great hopes, but the game turned out to be very mediocre, but there is something in it, but what and who is interested in making it out.
Yes, "A simple and inconvenient game ... but you can mess up" but you need to.

Of course I'll also play, but I don't think that she can surprise with anything.

Waiting for Sacred 2.

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

4tuna +1.

A
Andrey696 28.02.21

People tell me please Download or not download That is the question ??
A Titan Quest-level game?
how much does (archive) weigh?

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

pirate weighs 12 gb, crammed into 1 dvd.

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

For me, so titan quest bache.

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

By the way, how are the storylines of the characters connected in the game? those. if I pass Scandinavia as a barbarian, where will I go next?

A
Archmag 28.02.21

There will be a choice of three locations. After Scandinavia I went to the Aztecs - I didn't like it, I went to Egypt, passed. Now two more locations remain. I liked the game. The hero is already level 31, gold items begin to drop out.

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

Do you have to start new locations from the place where the "local" hero starts? that is, in Egypt we will start from the same place where the local warrior started from?

By the way, I found something else to kick the game for: what kind of nonsense? Just think about the 1st task of Scandinavia. "Son, run to the doctor" - run for 2 minutes, and during this time many people managed to set fire to our village and cut out many people. The miracles of speed are straightforward.

A
Archmag 28.02.21

New locations also begin, only the "introductory" (first) quest disappears. So there was no need to kill the spirits of the Aztecs, and of course it was not necessary to destroy the Scandinavian village when the Scandinavian came to Egypt.
About nonsense: how did you start for a Greek warrior. 8 men with shields, swords, in armor and a half-dressed girl, who takes out everyone with her fists, is released into the arena, and notices that she was even given a training sword (after clearing half of the next map, when she climbs into the inventory to wear slippers).