3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 28.02.21 01:35 am

First impression of the game (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

How is the game? Is it worth downloading?
99 Comments
Sort by:
A
Android 07 28.02.21

Azatoth
Yeah, I already know that. Only yellow ones have not been found yet. :) Even red and green are very rare. Has already passed half the land of the Aztecs and remains Scandinavia (on God) None. Only orange.

A
Azatoth 28.02.21

Android 07

I passed on a mortal and on a hero ... I found a current 1 (!!!) green thing ... Most of all I was upset that for his release Hephaestus gave 1 light blue thing and 3 white (!!!) ... It was a poddie blow ... That
's why I downloaded the inventories of one guy, in order to at least see what they are, these divine things)

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Me too :) Gefast gave nothing to "god" :( I'm the first to go through Greece. The impression was that the further I move, the more light blue and white pours in. Even dark blue has become a rarity.

B
Bycufal 28.02.21

the game is of course beautiful with a cool plot, but what I didn't really like is the similarity of the levels in terms of tavo that even though you play for a shaman or for the love of another hero, then maybe this is not immediately noticeable, but later you see that running past a heap of turns in caves or else There is an almost 100% difference in the leash in the fact that the view is slightly different and the location of the chests is almost the same, I once even confused the level playing for a shaman, I feel that the developers or designers did not have enough something to make at least a bit of a difference in creating a level model

T
Tiffany 28.02.21

It's boring, the game is boring, all you need is: go and kill and that's it, I'm literally sick of the uniformity of everything, levels, tasks, I can't imagine how I will go to the end, I will probably give it up

u
upssnayper 28.02.21

hi, who wants to play on an internet in it, I created a server in hamachi
itself hamachi here
slil.ru/24992995

You can fit in 2 ways, from the main server:
www.planethamachi.com/net_public.php?limit=50&filter_name=&filter_c=&filter_type=gamec&filter_des = loki + rpg + join & x = 11 & y = 6

or via hamach
Network Name: Loki RPG Join
Network Password: 123

s
scorpion72 28.02.21

According to the plot, for me the most interesting so far is the Witcher (The), it seems that there are as many quests as there are people and reptiles ... and the storyline really pleases. Of course, the fights there are not as skillful as in Sacred ... but not about that game;)

s
scorpion72 28.02.21

And what is obliquely Loki, then IMHO any game has the right to be, because everyone has different tastes.

S
Sweeth tooth 28.02.21

game for 3, no more. The whole game I just ran and stupidly cut out the mobs, and then knocked down the bosses. This game will never become a killer of Titan Quest. At least it's interesting to play Titan Quest, but it gets boring already in the second hour of play.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Were they forced to play it? Will easily be a TQIT killer. I passed it. It is stupid to walk down the corridor and wet everyone and everything. Say for? I went through your TQIT and for not having others several times. Sacred is the thing. But damn, I've gotten tired over the years. The Witcher also passed unambiguously, I don't like it.

j
jade of blade 28.02.21

Diablo does not steer, forget about her already, they got it already - diablo diablo, diablo diablo, but in diablo, diablo is better. threshing floor your diablo. forget about this old bearded and no need to grill that diablo is the standard,
the best thing now is oblivion and titan quest well and sacred and playing because of the graphics is more pleasant.
my opinion is that the titan quest is more interesting as a game, but in loki the Persians turn out to be more fashionable and beautiful, and according to the graphics loki is not inferior to titanium, the cards are really small, but in principle it is normal.
Attention! to those who roll logs on the titan quest and sacred! Titan Quest BETTER DIABLO! according to the schedule, according to the clothes and appearance of the Persian (for RPGs this is important), according to the possibilities of pumping, for example, you can make the Persian you want, you can use only one passive, or you can make a striker from any class, here is the main blow to Diablo's balls, minus the titanium only non-generated cards, although if they were generated it would not be so beautiful right?) The minus of the sacred is that the Persians are very unbalanced in strength, and there are skills that greatly spoil the balance, for example, I started for a tonken elfa) I found a huge dragon, threw silence cloud, poking around for half an hour and killed without a single blow to me)
Android 07 at the expense of bugs in the TC, passed with pleasure without a single bug and freezing like a blur,
if you and other people play flawed pirate, then this game is innocent, everything works in it!

shl. Diablo is stupid and flawed at the moment!

A
Android 07 28.02.21

jade of blade
"Android 07 on the account of bugs in the TC, passed with pleasure without a single bug and freezing like a blur"

And where did I write about the bugs? I had no bugs, no freezes, and not even a single glitch when switching countries :). There were rare moments of short brakes. I wrote that you were walking like a ditch. It's almost the same in the Sacred addon, so it's not good for me either. There is no sense of spaciousness in the game. And in Loki, in Greece, there are big maps, and the rest are yes. In it, in general, the collection of all RPGs and, unfortunately, not everything is successful. No continuous shooting (Shift key does not help), click on the kn. mouse finger gets tired :), and most importantly ochch. rarely drop (almost never drop) orange, green, red and gold items and did, as in TQIT - you cannot edit them. Squeezed too much with this.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Yes, about Diable. Despite the fact that it is an old forums still work and people play it :) There are many mods, one of the best Grapes of Wrath. Och. many beautiful specials. effects. Transfer it to modern graphics ...

E
Er Nesto Pitchfork 28.02.21

I wanted to download the game, but after reading your comments I changed my mind. Probably some kind of mura.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Yes, if you don’t like it, then don’t download it, I haven’t found a better one yet and I’m running on a new one on ~ 169th Well, there is nothing on the network yet.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

And if they meant the Grapes of Wrath, then for an amateur, but I ochch. liked it.

X
Xymc 28.02.21

I liked the igruha, atmospheric (music and models of heroes out of competition), there would be more variety and less glitches, and even the plot was dashing ...

A
Android 07 28.02.21

I agree, just do not understand about the glitches? There are not so many of them. There are glitches in all games. There are relatively few of them. And on version 1.0.7.0, in my opinion, it is not at all. I've tried versions 1.0.8.1 and 1.0.8.3. Che did not like it and went back to 1.0.7.0. The only not a glitch, but a drawback of the game - a colored gear drops out minuscule, besides, the blacksmith does not improve it. Clamped up developed. :)

X
Xymc 28.02.21

Nikada has not seen how the blood hangs in the air and there is an ostaetsta? :) Some skills are visually buggy, and some are even incomplete. A trifle but unpleasant ...)

A
Android 07 28.02.21

No, I haven't seen, I don't have that. It happens (rarely) a killed enemy remains standing, and so it falls through while standing, but this is rare, and it does not interfere with the game. What skills are buggy and how? In the first versions, it happened that you would go to the village to drop off your gear from the "meadow of bulls" or "the steppes of skating", you hand over everything, instead of a cleared place you find yourself right in a cloud of enemies, and immediately the graphics dance. Now this is not, and these places can be cleaned up so that they become generally empty.