3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 28.02.21 01:35 am

First impression of the game (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

How is the game? Is it worth downloading?
99 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plаyshner 28.02.21

and the first and second impressions are boring diablo-like guano ...
with such a schedule it could weigh 5 times less ...

R
Reisenman 28.02.21

Well, finally I played the licensed Loki. My
impressions are as follows:
1) The game version 1.0.6.0 is like the latest version to date.
2) I am amused by the protection system - the game disc does not have to be inserted constantly - once every 3 days is enough;
3) The game is interesting, something in between Diablo 2 (I don't like it) and Titan Quest (I like it).
The inventory did not cause any complaints, the graphics are pleasant, although they do not shine with newfangled special effects.
I can't say anything about the plot yet ... But I can definitely refute the rumor that in the game you will have to talk to only one person for the whole village - this is not so: in Loki, as in Titan Quest, there are secondary tasks, and various vendors, blacksmiths ...
In general, I liked the game.

A
ArtNeoX 28.02.21

Don't waste your money on this bullshit. Compared to Titan Quest - Loki sucks !!!

r
ryuuga 28.02.21

Right now, there are not so many games, the diablo genre, if you want to recklessly chop monsters and release their guts with all sorts of reckless skills, where you die endlessly races and continue to think that you will not win, then Mona and click on the mouse)
Take a lot from various RPGs , very similar to the diablo system, but it turned out as always. When, when ...

J
Judith 28.02.21

I'm a fan of DR.Egypt, so I play with pleasure) things, terrain, temples ... everything is super done, with knowledge of Egyptian culture.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

I like the game too. Passed the mortal level, right now on a hero in Egypt. Of course there are drawbacks, but which game is ideal?

2 Reisenman
I want to ask. Does the license have the same translation confusion? Well, for example, on the subject it is written that it gives + 15 to strength, but we look at the board on the left, is there an increase in dexterity, or energy instead of strength? Ochch is annoying. Check each time. I also did not like the fact that an enemy with a life level of 300, having a weapon kill of 500, must be beaten as many as three times.

R
Reisenman 28.02.21

I didn’t pay attention ... but what I checked was correct. I don't really pay attention to what is written on the subject - I check the skills with the existing ones and replace them if it's better (the skills turn green).

A
Archmag 28.02.21

There in the pirate this is: if it is written + to strength, then it adds either dexterity or strength, and if it is written + dexterity, then it adds intelligence. If the thing is called "... agility," but it adds strength, it actually adds dexterity. I usually open both windows at the same time (inventory and characteristics) to make it easier to look. You point at a thing and you can see which parameters change.

A
Android 07 28.02.21

I know that. This is a bit inconvenient. I asked for interest. :)

V
Vereshch 28.02.21

I also did not like the fact that an enemy with a standard of living of 300, having a weapon kill of 500, must be beaten as many as three times.

if the enemy has 400 armor, then only 100 passes your demage.There
are three times and you hit

Z
Zloy_Virus 28.02.21

Another pass-through product of the class, look at what shit we made and what we are ............ That's how from the gentlemen the developers here's a good example of what games you don't need to make

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Okay, you confuse the people. The game is like a game. There are better games, but there are many worse games. You probably played a little. Didn't get into the game.

A
Ares Of Demon 28.02.21

I think you have already gone a lot, so can you tell me any of you got a green, red, or yellow thing? If so, write cheza you!

A
Android 07 28.02.21

Well, I finished the "hero" difficulty level and switched to "god" at the archer, level 90. I did not find red and green ones. Only orange (yellow). I found relics, but also orange. The brother finished the game for the Scandinavian. They did not reveal any secrets, although he thought that he was mistaken when he was offered to support Loki or to fight him, he pressed support. Talk about red and green. As I understand it, they are divided into levels. Orange is not more than 60th, and green seems to be from 80th. He did not find red ones

V
VIPMAX 28.02.21

I didn't like the game, played for 10 minutes and deleted (this is my opinion, no more)

A
Ares Of Demon 28.02.21

maybe it was necessary to kill loki write in more detail about the end?

w
way2cocs 28.02.21

In short, I’ll tell you this: I
played Diablo for 7-9 years, and every time I started all over again (after a certain time) I’m ETO Pearl!, The one who does not like Diablo 2 does not understand anything in RPG and cannot judge Loki (Diablo 2 mother of ALL RPGs !!!), Loki is a complete parody (I don't even have my own style of play), but you can play for a couple of hours, you can play Titan Quest - a little not so finished, but the principle is the same !!!
The main problem of both games is DYNAMIC !!! (when I got a cool item in Diablo, I couldn't get enough of it all at once, etc., and when items drop in these games, IT'S REALLY UP to Pi .... z ... .d ... s, both games are heavily MINIMIZED !!!!!) IMHO !!

A
Android 07 28.02.21

way2cocs
Come on :) For a couple of hours of playing the game you will not recognize and understand. I played all the games listed with you. As well as Diablo 1 and Sacred Underworld and many others. Loki is not such a bad game and in terms of level it is a little, and maybe not at all inferior. This is not a clone. If you approach from this point of view, then they are all clones of each other :) Do you think for yourself how to come up with a new game so that no one has it? In Titan, too, you walk like a ditch. Neither right nor left. I passed it along with the add-on. There are a lot of disadvantages. How many complaints there were, then the hero disappears, then the chest ... By the way, he is tiny. :) Sacred is still nothing. Diablo is a good game, I admit it. I didn't like one thing. They killed in dungeons with one blow, like a knife from around the corner.

Ares Of Demon
So I haven't passed it yet :) I just entered the "god" level with my 92nd. This brother passed. By the way, about orange. I looked. Orange. The Tezcatlipoca Jaguar Head relic requires level 100! And she has a "reduction in the cost of the skills of the deity Tezcatlipoca by 25%. But in my opinion the numbers in the game are buggy. They do not work. And for some reason, patches do not rule it."

S
Shushen 28.02.21

All heroes (except the Egyptian) have a bad ending if they choose to kill Loki. My Scandinavian turned out to be the lord of the fucking gnomes ... :(.

Way2cocs
And as for the clones, play stalker, there are no clones to him ...

A
Azatoth 28.02.21

Android 07

Orange and yellow things are not the same ... Orange are legendary, and yellow are divine ...