3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 28.02.21 01:35 am

First impression of the game (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

How is the game? Is it worth downloading?
99 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

ndaaaa, go and that all the Persians have such delusional introductory quests. By the way, what does Loki have to do with Seth as the villain?

In general, there are mega-patient people here who have reached the end, otherwise it’s curious what Seth looks like.

A
Archmag 28.02.21

What makes you think that the main villain is Seth? Someone freed him, and when you pass, Isis says that a simple magician could not do this. I suspect that Loki freed him. And he is behind all this, although all this is somehow strange ... It reminds me of Dungeon Siege 2. There, too, the old man first helped, and then took the shield away and destroyed the world. It turned out that he controlled you and the boss on the sly. I will still go to the end of Loki to see how it all ends.

T
Thief_666 28.02.21

The game-nishtyak current periodically smacks of sacred and bards tale. And more, in principle, is not necessary!

h
hirasima 28.02.21

igruha is not shy but breaks off that there is no hacking, if anyone has at least some kind of hacking skinte atoms are steamed for nothing ...... sya !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Archmag 28.02.21

If igruha is nishtyak for you - why do you need a hack. If you are soaring ...... smiling, how does it turn out that you igruha - nishtyak?

A
Archmag 28.02.21

Finally passed the first difficulty. Now I regret that I did not learn German as a child. The cartoon was shown, and there a dude spar in German - he understood a little what was happening, but I would like more details. After the victory, they were allowed to choose where to start the second difficulty. I chose Scandinavia again, went to destroy the wolves, on the way back I wanted to teleport, found that the portal to Set was open, naturally climbed up to it, soaked it. Now I think, but will it somehow affect the passage, I hope not.

Z
ZaraZ 28.02.21

o_O port to Set is open at the very beginning of difficulty 2 ?? So what does Loki have to do with it, and what does Seth look like?

A
Archmag 28.02.21

When they rescued me after killing Seth, they took me through the portal, respectively, until the return portal came out of the game. True, I still decided to start the second difficulty anew so that there was no glitch.
When you kill Seth, it turns out that he was just distracting the gods, and at this time Loki somehow arranged Ragnarok (the end of the world). You are saved by Chronos the god of time (an old man like that in Egypt wandered, or in Greece), he tries to return everything back, but something does not work out for him and as a result the monsters become stronger, it seems something like that. You are sent again to kill four of Seth's assistants, but the old man promises to help and show the way when the time comes. By the way, during the first playthrough, 4 locations remained closed, one in each country (the Secret Temple of Greece, Scandinavia, Egypt and the Aztecs).
Yes, I forgot. Seth looks like a cartoon intro. A horse's head without a lower jaw, a purple staff in his hands and dark clouds around.

m
maxwin1 28.02.21

GAVNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO game, it was after nadazh Titan Quest Produce this shit !!!!!

A
Archmag 28.02.21

to maxwin1
Wow, how strict you are. And where have you got to to reason like that? In my opinion, the game differs from Titan in that it is more beautiful, did you collect level 45 armor for the Aztechka? And there are still about 150 levels of the hero ahead, it would be nice to look at a Greek woman in armor of the 200th level, converted into dragonite ones. Not a bad game to take a break from titanium.

A
Apollonium 28.02.21

And I think that loki is better than titanium for the following reasons:
1) In titanium, everything is very beautiful, even the Immortal Throne add-ons (afterlife), well, just beauty, paradise, and in loki it is darkly clear that life here is not sweet. Take a closer look and compare how joyfully the labyrinth looks in titanium and how mysterious and gloomy in Loki
2) Sea of ​​blood
3) The inventory is convenient for those who played Fable and Oblivion

S
St.G 28.02.21

There isn't much blood there. Silverfall has the same number. In titanium it is much smaller and it is pink there = /
If you want a sea of ​​blood, play the gers of the thief

L
LUNTIK666 28.02.21

where to download loki

I
IceCreme 28.02.21

game according to the schedule of norms! I didn’t understand the script (German version) but in order to play it normally it is necessary to break it for a long time and I’m still trying !!!

E
Earch 28.02.21

Put it, played it, the game sucks, Titan Quest is better and more beautiful !!!

P
PlayDweller 28.02.21

Earch: Woo! After Titan Quest, IT is not at all tempting to play !!!

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

So loki hasn't come out yet, but everyone is playing it. I also have world of chaos, which hasn't been released yet. pirates steal ...

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

And besides, I blew all these titans to hell and went to level 92 into the sacred as a battle mage, with 19,000 damage with a fireball, played 50 hours and didn't open another 40% of the territory, that's where the open and non-linear world is.

S
St.G 28.02.21

http://ru.akella.com/News.aspx?id=1213
Loki is out!

2 LINK PARKIN
Where WoC took its development is still pending

[
[system] _NiCk 28.02.21

Has been with a friend since June, German voice acting, translation as usual for pirates. Played quietly, there at the beginning you appear on the pier as an orc, you talk to the same orc, then he gives you clothes, and you go to the town for people. I took with him in the transition for 130, there are two more worlds and the magician will find the apocalypse. Most likely this is the version for the press, so the pirates stole it, as did the loki and the tomb rider.