3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxfleshxxx 28.02.21 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

We discuss the game, share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShadowWarrior123 28.02.21

I personally liked the game, although the graphics and performance problems due to the crack make it a little difficult to play. I downloaded the first crack just to try out the game and was satisfied. When a tablet comes out that will not spoil the graphics, then I will decide whether to take a license or not. Now about everything in order.

Graphic arts. I could not check because of the crack.

Sound and music. The music reminds of the one that was in the film and it can not but rejoice.

Plot. I just started playing, and I was already addicted. The nice thing is that you can meet a lot of familiar characters. In the first mission, Aragorn appears, or rather, he gives this mission.

Interface. The interface is not finalized, to put it mildly. I think many people remember the unfinished interface of Dragon age II, it's almost the same here.

Combat system. As for combat, I'll say right away that it's pretty good, but enemies climb in a bunch and often kill. Allies can rescue and resurrect, tk. the game is tailored for multiplayer.

Pumping. I can't say anything about pumping. while playing a little.

Scale. But the size of the game pleased. The cards themselves are subdivided into several sublevels, for a couple of battles with enemies. But if you open the map, you can see that we have an excursion throughout Middle-earth.

Gameplay. In general, the gameplay is good, the animation is good, the battles themselves do not seem boring (maybe this is only the first time), the plot is able to tighten.

My rating for the game is 7-8.

E
ExModern 28.02.21

and most importantly - it's a joint passage! And now you rarely come across a game with a cooperative at all (especially a battle with swords (:)

S
ShadowWarrior123 28.02.21

I forgot to say about the high level of plot videos.

G
Glebka768 28.02.21

Oh, I didn’t expect it, I thought it would be something like a conquest, but it turned out quite the opposite, that I liked the game so much, though it’s a pity that because of the crack, there are absolutely no video effects, only textures with models, in general, with such graphics very it's not pleasant to play (((but you can still play for 20 minutes and now either I'll wait for the crack norms, or I'll go buy litsuhu)))
In general, I would put 8, but this is a personal opinion)
And so
ShadowWarrior123
has already written about everything)))

M
MrWake 28.02.21

Glebka768
I wonder when the crack will be? =)

a
ace312 28.02.21

Who wants to play in a cooperative-write in a personal. Microphone and adequacy are required.

m
maxwellas 28.02.21

is a license required for a coop?

Z
Zordd 28.02.21

ShadowWarrior123
about the scale, let me break it off:
MORE THAN HALF of what is marked on the large map are just stupid marks. We will not be allowed to go there.
(How do I know? The game passed)))))

A
A princess 28.02.21

Zordd
How many hours does it take?

G
Glebka768 28.02.21

Mark GZ
Hurry up, otherwise go after the face, somehow broke ((

Z
Zordd 28.02.21

Princess
for about 5-6 + -30 minutes something like this

A
Ababkov Denis 28.02.21

somewhere in 5-6 + -30 minutes, something like that, what for a rush

A
Ababkov Denis 28.02.21

In the sense, you mean stupidly running through the plot and it will take you about 5-6 + -30 minutes, and if you complete additional tasks to scout the area, even if I can't believe that a full-fledged game in such a short time can be completed, all the more RPG, arcania, and then somewhere around 15 hours you have to go through or even 20

A
A princess 28.02.21

About the game itself: absolutely not impressed. A boring linear plot, if you can call it a plot at all. RPG did not spend the night there, and in vain it was attributed to this genre, since it can cause nothing but disappointment among its fans (IMHO). As a "shooter-chopper" or for fans of Tolkien, maybe not bad - I can not judge. The management deserves special mention. In my opinion, it would be better for developers to carry out innovative experiments in the area of ​​the plot. "I save myself when I want" is not a very pleasant game behavior for an RPG, and this is just one example. I already wrote about the graphics - it will do. Sound. With the same success it might not exist at all, and it would not spoil anything, since the game is not localized (but it's not worth it, again, IMHO). Scale?.. I walked a little and did not appreciate everything, but I don’t think I’ve lost much: there’s nothing special to explore, and, by the way, I don’t want to, since the world is miserable and dull. This "masterpiece" is not even good for killing time.

O
Obi-Wan-Kanybi 28.02.21

Princess
laughed thanks,
and now I'm a fan of the RPG
game, I liked it, I'm going to buy the
count's face even in pirate, I thought it would be at the level of 2001, as everyone said, but if you put it on the minimum, then decently
dismembered pleased very much, pumping is very interesting.
pumping, things to fix, the plot is linear well, and FSUs damn it, here is the multiplayer ah .... the
result of 8 out of 10 I will
play in the face can change my mind.

K
Kojio 28.02.21

Princess
The game is raw, very raw, but the game will be released in February 2012, that's when we'll watch, but now I don't even want to spoil the impression, wait for a boom.

Z
Zorianin 28.02.21

Kojio What makes
you think that the game comes out in February 2012? She came out on November 1. Today, November 4, in Russia ...

PS I also heard somewhere before that the release was postponed to February 2012. But it has already been officially released. Apparently, they changed their mind ...

K
Kojio 28.02.21

Zorianin
http://news.playground.ru/lord_of_the_rings_war_in_the_north/

V
Virgil_ 28.02.21

RPG did not spend the night there, and it was in vain that it was attributed to this genre.
Cap, as it were, tells us that the game was ranked as an Action / RPG genre.

In my opinion, developers should better carry out innovative experiments in the area of ​​the plot.
Why? The plot in such games is generally for show.

to Kojio

Release date: November 4th. So it is written on the 1C website

a
ace312 28.02.21

Kojio
Pkhah made fun. Although sometimes look at the official site, at least on Google's uncle. I'm already playing in incentive.