3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxfleshxxx 28.02.21 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

We discuss the game, share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton-zubkov 28.02.21

fuck it was necessary to sacrifice nonlinearity and normal side quests, where there is a shitty coperative that after lotro nah is unnecessary in any authorities IMHO

W
Wedzmin 28.02.21

The game is not a failure but not a hit either. It is interesting to play it, it is addictive, as the person wrote above, that you are stretching the pleasure in order to play for longer. For example, I was upset by the fact that this is an RPG, but in my opinion, for a start it is an action game, and then an RPG. I think it was not difficult for them to do everything like in a real RPG and just screw the cooperative, it was more interesting. Locations could be much larger and ways of how to complete this or that quest, too. The tasks turned out to be boring: go kill, go save ... As for the battles, it's just super. Orcs do not get tired of chopping, you rejoice at them all the time, and you just want to chop off someone's limb. If there was an open world, with all the beauties, an excellent storyline and quests + a good co-op would be this game, the game of the year.
Fans should definitely play and not a fan either.
7/10.

z
zOmbi88 28.02.21

Wedzmin I
totally agree the world could have made the truth more extensive and what is not very bad

U
UNREALIST 28.02.21

In the sense of? In the game, we will not meet Minas Tirith, Mordor and Isengard? What's the point then to play if the main epic was bypassed

S
ShadowWarrior123 28.02.21

BiDrak, as I understand it, you haven't read the book. Karn-Dum is the fortress of the sorcerer king, when there was a war between Angmar and Arnor, and Minas Morgul is a fortress to which he moved after this war. I don’t remember exactly, but somehow it was.

And from the fortress to the volcano not 2-3 days, but more than a week.

K
Kit90 28.02.21

Is it worth taking for the sake of a cooperative? well no.

S
Simargl666 28.02.21

I expected more from the game ... when I looked at the map, I thought, "Well, let's run, let's run," but it turned out that we walked so. The game really takes 5-6 hours + -30 min at the left quests to pass. From the RPG only the name and that's it, linear like Metro 2033. It's not worth taking a face. It's better to play Dunjeon Sage in a co-op. Personally, my opinion is addictive, buggy SLAG.

k
kostykD 28.02.21

BiDrak You see the names are confused. In the north is Karn-Dum, the fortress of the Witch-king, it is also the capital of Angmar. And the one where Frodo and Sam were is called Kirith-Ungol.

A
Aidan fox 28.02.21

Passed completely and I must say that the impressions are very mixed. Sometimes it was boring, and in some places even nothing. Sooooo linear locations and shameful side quests pissed off.

Graphics:
Nice enough, except that the light and shadow effect is incomplete.
Gameplay:
Too dull and monotonous. The only joy is good combat and blood. There are also huge heaps of loot (although most of it is trash).
Sound: The
voice acting is not bad, but the music is too pretentious like from a movie about World War II;)
Controls:
Normal . Only the ribbon of skills and potions is small. About the principle of "one key at a time until my fingers fall apart, I better keep silent" ...
Plot:
Predictable, but quite logical.
TOTAL: 7/10

W
WASWAS 28.02.21

The game is essentially 80% Action and 20% RPG corridors corridors corridors script script in general, nothing worthwhile, I played for 2 hours and still did not understand what the salt is, and the salt is probably that urine urine urine and that's it ....... .. well, where is the RPG if they removed the setting of the experience, for example, like in a collapse, then 100% action is a complete bullshit, my assessment is as RPG 4 as an action 6, general 5. MUSIC is quite gray.

E
ErgoProxi 28.02.21

The princess
absolutely agrees, the game is shit! only 4 skills can be used, and stupid heroes from tima leash interfere with the gameplay, they are found somewhere behind and without them you can not pass ... I have never seen a worse game!

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 28.02.21

I really liked the game! Cool graphics, cool plot, but it's a pity that it's short !!! It's a shame that you can't go to some places!

R
Riсhard 28.02.21

I don’t know, I didn’t really like it. I chose an elf sorceress !!! No, damn it, she waves her staff like Jackie Chan with a mop when he is surrounded by a bunch of enemies.

C
Calitrain 28.02.21

AI party members are stupid to disgrace. All the time you have to treat them.

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 28.02.21

I played the Pathfinder! Seems to be OK!

V
Verka Smerduchka 28.02.21

Before playing the game, I lost sight of the fact that this is not an RPG, but an Action / RPG. Oh, and then spat for a long time. Passed two locations, there was not enough patience to play further. The game is boring, dull, despite the fact that it bears such a loud name.

T
Tarvitz 28.02.21

I didn’t like the second dragon age, so it was completely rotten here. we go to work as Dovahkiin.

J
JohnShepard666 28.02.21

I'm a fan of Rings And I will always play VK despite the graphics, gameplay genre, etc.

D
Dron_Ur 28.02.21

The three of us played a little, got an elf ... so far I did not understand whether she is a magician or "a girl with a stick." Some kind of horror, where are the fireballs? where a thunderstorm discharge from dualkasta and the call of a dremora ... in general, she is some kind of ailment.

A
Abibas for us 28.02.21

Dron_Ur In general, in the universe of the Lord of the Rings, magicians are something other than fireballs and sumoners ... what you listed is a magician who is copied from game to game played as a magician at least in WWII, you know what will happen in the same skyrim.