3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxfleshxxx 28.02.21 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

We discuss the game, share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
e
eto-ya 28.02.21

Excellent igruha. Almost Dragon Age, and in some places not worse. Dynamic. A normal crack Ali123 Crack Proper came out, correcting the graphics. Play you will not regret it.

a
ace312 28.02.21

eto-ya
And if you also respect the work of developers, then buy

Z
Zordd 28.02.21

Kojio got
lost you
PG got us all protrolled and you fell for

s
seroz 28.02.21

+ Igrulya good, decent graphics in general, the Persians themselves can fight back, not syuzhetets Shipka twisted ...
- syuzhetets for children (corridor begalka), run urine everything that moves, the complexity of the change of the Persians (no buttons, only the start - to play alone ), you can't see what your partners have in their bags (you have to throw your clothes into the blind), when you change Persian, your abilities are lost (i.e., either collect herbs, or pinch tracks, etc.) ...

And so - for a couple of evenings will do ...

a
ace312 28.02.21

seroz
Half of the disadvantages you indicated are due to the fact that you are the only one playing a cooperative project.

F
Fucking batman 28.02.21

The game is good, I advise everyone

F
Fox36rus 28.02.21

I really liked the game, it was so delayed that the whole day passed.
I advise everyone!

L
LexaFlash 28.02.21

Question on the world map. Why are there so many places if you can only visit those that are on the plot? There is the Shir, and Cirith Ungol, and Morodor, and so on, but you cannot get into them. Or maybe I did something wrong? I thought looking at the map that the game would be very long, but no. Failed. If you can get into these areas, tell me how.

F
Fox36rus 28.02.21

I found 1 part of a card through the game.
and then they told me that the marker was added to the map.
But nothing was added there, + I did not go through 2 points on the map - competitions, there you need a co-op to pass normally.
Plus, after passing, you can go through on an increase in difficulty and maybe there will be something that will open
well, and DLC will probably be

E
Evgeniy1616 28.02.21

The game, well, did not impress at all ....
It would seem that there is plenty of space for the writers' imagination - more than enough , the world has long been registered, the plot is laid down, BUT they could not develop to breathe life into the cardboard world.
The game itself claims to be an Action-RPG genre, but only loot, pumping and merchants remained from the RPG. As usual, there is not even a hint of motivation for the main characters, the minor characters are ordinary quest givers, nothing more. The interface is inconvenient, there is no single inventory, it is impossible to equip auxiliary characters. Fighting is boring as a lesson in resistance, the behavior of goblins and, say, the dead is no different. Big bosses (the ones I got to) do not require any labor, in general, boring. The animation is terrible! When talking, faces are made of cardboard, enemies attack in a monotonous manner.
The elf is generally practically useless. A magician without normal magic (which of course is understandable, in the book magicians practically did not demonstrate their art, but the question arises why the hell was it necessary to introduce this class, if a Persian cannot even throw a fireball once every half hour)
Although the game is evidently trying: there is fatality, blood flies beautifully. Armor, weapons are well made (there are relatively many models), the world around is pleasing to the eye.
My assessment of the game:
5/10 PS As a Tolkien fan, it was painful for me to see this game, because my expectations were very high. I have reached the burial grounds and I have no even the slightest desire to continue playing.
PSS play better Hunted The Demon's Forge. That will be an order of magnitude better.

B
BiDrak 28.02.21

I will say one thing, only the last mission about the Fortress of the Sorcerer King, Kazad-Dum or whatever it was that spoiled the mood ... So the location of this fortress killed the mood altogether, how it turns out that the Fortress which, according to the idea, stands in front of the entrance to Mordor through which Frodo passed , Sem and Golum, turned out to be on the Dwarf Mountains + why did they change the Textures i.e. This is not at all a fortress of the sorcerer king, but some kind of garbage + when we killed the last boss, they told us that Frodo destroyed the ring, according to the idea from the fortress to the volcano, for 2-3 days, I’m wondering how in 2-3 days that nevye was built there ???? The mud was only here in the ostolny tightened!

L
LexaFlash 28.02.21

BiDrak carefully follow the game and read the book)))

F
Ferro1gnique 28.02.21

I played for a couple of hours, a little in a single and a little in co-op, I just wanted to get used to it, so I didn't particularly delve into it, but even so I really liked the game, now I will go through it thoroughly)
As for the dissatisfied, most of the disadvantages listed above are a justified sacrifice in favor of joint passage, for which the game itself is sharpened. Well, what a nafig general inventory, people would only do what they pulled / begged for each other's clothes and fought about this, and so they gave only what they wanted, and they will also thank you for that. Thanks to the linear plot, you can easily connect to any game at any stage, you will not miss anything and everything is clear. With the reset of skills when changing a character, the same thing, a person who connects to someone else's game, chooses with which pumping it is more convenient for him to play, and does not adapt to someone previously defined. As for the classes, they are not even badly implemented, but again from the point of view of the cooperative, everyone can fully attack from a distance and hack in melee,

B
BiDrak 28.02.21

LexaFlash
and what's wrong?

K
Kazipuka 28.02.21

I didn’t like the fact that the game was stupidly walking along the rails, it’s impossible not to go down or climb anywhere, but you can mess up

B
BiDrak 28.02.21

Have
you played Zrok for 30 years? That’s the brain of tea for 30 years has not yet advanced a step!

m
medved001 28.02.21

the game has locations of Mordor and other locations, but how to get to them the game went through, I liked it, but did not visit half of the locations, I don’t remember exactly about 9-10 locations, this raises the question of how to get to the rest

a
ace312 28.02.21

Mishanya0009
They are for testing, as far as is known.
The game is excellent, has already passed 1 time in co-op. The plot, graphics, soundtrack, everything is on the level. I must say for today the best game for the Lord of the Rings, if not to take into account the strategy. I hope the next part will be done by these guys, as it turned out hands from where it is necessary to grow!

A
Askalante 28.02.21

The idea was not bad, after all, there have been no normal slashers in the "Lord of the Rings" universe since the days of Return of the King, but the performance let us down.

Plot
Everything is fine here, no one expected the new "Lord of the Rings", so a simple story about how a trio of fighters against evil famously chops down orcs and other evil spirits in the vastness of Middle-earth while mentioning Frodo and Co. a couple of times in passing is easy to accept, it's more of a fan -fik therefore it is contraindicated to look for deep meaning and philosophy in it.

Graphic arts
Here things are worse, of course the picture does not hurt the eyes, but it looks pale, 3-4 years ago the graphics would have gone with a bang and no one would have found fault, but in comparison with modern games the brand does not hold up. The animation of the battle is performed at a good level, although in principle it could be better, but the locations disappointed, even if they are linear as the path of a steam locomotive (after all, this is a slasher and not an RPG), but the dull colors, low-resolution textures and their desolation bring melancholy ...

Sound
When dubbing some of the characters, the actors playing roles in the trilogy were lit up, this is certainly a plus, but the characters themselves are sounded like something sluggish, without a soul, the music seems to be there, but it seems to be not, I did not notice a single catchy melody.

Gameplay
Chopping orcs is fun, about the first third of the game, while there are a lot of them attacking, they are flocks and with successful combos their arms / legs / heads fly in different directions, only then all this gets boring, the battles become more difficult, simply because the enemies dramatically "get fat", and killing everyone has to spend 3-4 minutes, which artificially stretches the skirmishes and kills the very essence of the game, the drive, and the constant monotonous chopping becomes boring, the special abilities here are actually "leaning" on the gameplay, what's wrong with them, what's the game without them the process will change little from this, and despite the fact that from an already modest bouquet, God forbid 2-3 are really useful. You need to play exclusively in a collective game with comrades, so at least a little the good sides of the project are revealed, alone it seems much dull than it actually is.

As a result, the most common gray slasher came out of a potentially good project, either the developers did not have enough talent, or the time to fully implement the ideas, but it differs from all other representatives of the genre only in the setting and that's all. Unpleasantly surprised by the number of bugs and the hang. Fans of the universe should be interested, for everyone else for a couple of evenings.

d
dabqap 28.02.21

It doesn’t pull the game of the year, but I don’t regret the money spent :)

The atmosphere and action in the game is at the level, the pumping system is simple but present, the locations change more often than they get bored, the presence of "secret areas" making the game not so linear is encouraging. It reminds me of a bunch of "Dragon Age + Serious Sam" (from DD atmosphere, from SS passing style): D

zs. I am familiar with the LOTR universe only from the trilogy and successfully ignored the past games from the series, therefore I do not consider myself a fan of the ring, but nevertheless, the game deserves 8/10 in my opinion. I play stretching the pleasure and slowly (sometimes replaying the episode with other Persians to reveal all the secret zones). Steam reports about 17 hours spent in the game%)