3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirGON 06.03.21 04:05 am

Russian voice acting from Akella! (Neverwinter Nights 2)

As everyone probably knows, Akella released patch 1.6 with Russian voice acting! So someone else will post it separately from the patch ... I will be very grateful ....
104 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rosigma 06.03.21

Hmm, and how much does such a patch with voice acting weigh? About 200 meters probably not less. If, kaeshn, cuckella did everything culturally, which I personally doubt;) ...

S
Swelt 06.03.21

1.2 giga weighs

R
Rosigma 06.03.21

Fuck it !!! It's not a patch, it's ... it's ... a patch !!! :)

S
Shoutingdog 06.03.21

And most importantly, this is almost one and a half gig of absolute "..."!

V
VirGON 06.03.21

So someone will lay out the voice acting separately from the patch ... since I don't want to download the patch from me and so the latest version ... (please put it in rar)

F
Farso 06.03.21

And the most important thing is that it is almost one and a half gig of absolute "..."!

It pisses me off that people start scolding this voice acting without really playing. Yes, I am aware that the female avatar Deigun says "my boy", I am aware that he is voiced by two different people. But still, a complete picture of the product can only be obtained by fully familiarizing yourself with it.

F
Farso 06.03.21

since I do not want to download the patch from me and so is the latest version ...

The entire patch with voice acting weighs 1.13 gig. No voice acting - 200 meters. Conclusion: if you can afford to download 930 meters, then you can afford to download 1130 meters. Do not fool people into their heads.

V
VirGON 06.03.21

Of course ... but even so 930 MB is not 1.13 GB

S
Shoutingdog 06.03.21

to Farso Would you
like to familiarize yourself with the product completely, if such an inspiring beginning? Okay, I will not argue ... Download the last save in front of the King of Shadows and listen to his voice acting, and Garius too.

B
Bdzola 06.03.21

As for me, it is better to listen to the professional performance of the actors in their native language .. Moreover, the original voices and intonations cannot be conveyed, Especially in this game. IMHO

R
Rosigma 06.03.21

Well, actors - that's why they are actors, so that it would be possible to voice them in accordance with the original.

S
Shoutingdog 06.03.21

And it was voiced by the actors 0_0 ?!

F
Freedom Inc. 06.03.21

I agree with Bdzola. It's not worth it - to download almost a hectare, just to listen to conversations on the great and mighty. In addition, after all these months spent playing with the original voices, it will be somehow strange to hear all this in Russian.

R
Rosigma 06.03.21

For the same reason, I did not begin to download the original voices for Oblivone and Spellforce.

D
Devil 06.03.21

to Freedom Inc.
I completely agree. And when Deigun spoke in a different voice, I thought I heard it or EAX did not work that way, but these are completely different voices ... But still, it was not in vain that Akella did the voice acting, some people (not me) do not perceive English at all, although they will be glad.

V
VirGON 06.03.21

So no one will post the voice acting separately from the patch ???

R
Rosigma 06.03.21

Wait and you will be happy :)

V
VirGON 06.03.21

Well, well ... the truth is, while I'm still waiting, I managed to complete the game a second time (((

P
PoliceMan 06.03.21

Give the link to the patch plz.
I download and conjure over a separate voice acting.

V
VirGON 06.03.21

Here ... http: //ru.akella.com/Files/Games/361/patches/nwn2patchrus106voice.zip