3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirGON 06.03.21 04:05 am

Russian voice acting from Akella! (Neverwinter Nights 2)

As everyone probably knows, Akella released patch 1.6 with Russian voice acting! So someone else will post it separately from the patch ... I will be very grateful ....
104 Comments
Sort by:
m
marK.B. 06.03.21

should be glad that they sell cheap (in comparison with the original)
"excellent" position, alex! it's like "when I throw a bone to a dog, I don't care if the dog likes it" (c), i.e. Kakella throws this very bone, and you choke on it and are glad that you got the nashara (cheap in this case). You've already got enough of this "excuse" for the low quality of localizations, it's all bullshit ...

E
Ellewilde 06.03.21

Solarpower
There is a link in Lovestory. =)

Which of the four?! .. Basically, at one time all four were read, but from a flash drive and in .txt format - there was a shortage of traffic on the working computer, so the links passed by ... Okay, let's try to reread !. ..

Letyra
And for me it remains a great mystery why, while translating Bishop as Bishop, Akella did not aim at Sand - "Sand"

Letyra, they did it! .. In one of the first Akella editions it was !!! As a result, I had to use the pirate for a couple of months ... :))

L
Letyra 06.03.21

"swung! .."
* fell under the table *

[-Alex-]
But what is there to be happy about ((((. I would have bought more expensive, but a high-quality product ... uh-eh, perhaps there is no need to argue about such things, we won't achieve anything anyway ...

E
Ellewilde 06.03.21

Letyra
* fell under the table *

It's funny for you, but I'm getting married! .. :)))))

S
Solarpower 06.03.21

2 [-Alex-]
It has not been and will not be, we should be glad that sell cheap (in comparison with the original)
Yeah, fuck up, and sell cheaper ...
Although, see. Only the other day someone wrote about MoW that it was cheaper to buy the original than from Akella.
(And for me, by the way, it is cheaper to buy licensed English NWN2 + MotB + SoZ, especially since Storm is still not sold here, and much cheaper: English 3 parts are equal in cost to one Russian. Think now. )

2 Ellewilde
In the first. Here's the
thing : vbfile1.voicebank.net/sandboxes/32/Actors/Siegel%2C%20Asa.mp3

E
Ellewilde 06.03.21

Solarpower, thank you so much! .. :)
But it looks like the link has died ... = (Okay, I'll find it somewhere anyway.

S
Solarpower 06.03.21

2 Ellewilde
Uh-huh.
http://video.voicebank.net/vb2pub/1598/cabinet/publicaudio/Actors/Siegel%2C%20Asa-Com%20New08.mp3

E
Ellewilde 06.03.21

Solarpower, a thousand thanks !!! .. =)) Let's listen ...
PS: It's funny! .. =)

K
Korobobo 06.03.21

I don’t know, I really liked the voice acting (at first I thought that maybe one text would be). Nifiga voices are not wooden .. I play 70% in a single just to find out the plot and listen to the dialogues.
Kelgar is well voiced, Nishka is just wonderful. People really tried.
Well, the fact that they are confused with the floor ... I personally don't give a fuck, I'm a man)

e
eddie727973 06.03.21

Who-thread, help !!! I cannot install the voiceovers patch. 7% writes that the old file was not found !!! Although he is ...

_
_Panya_ 06.03.21

Reinstall the game, that's all.

K
Kil --- 06.03.21

And who knows how you can pull out only voiceovers without a patch from his-nwn2patchrus106voice.zip? Maybe there is a program, otherwise I can't install it with the patch, but it's always impossible to download it separately with my Internet (speed 1-3kb / sec)?

[
[-Alex-] 06.03.21

Kil ---, write to Asya. 481744476

T
Thiessen 06.03.21

2 [-Alex-]
Please tell me, in the Gold version, the discussed voice acting is already there, right?

[
[-Alex-] 06.03.21

Not. There was no voice acting on the disks of Kakella and is not present.

Voice acting is only a patch, and putting it on the gold version is problematic, but you can write to me, asya above ...

T
Tvorozhok 06.03.21

I don't understand why the Russian voice acting. The actors just GREATLY voiced the heroes, all emotions, absolutely everything is perfectly conveyed. And our voice acting ruined everything, everything was without emotions, I'm not talking about the fact that the voice of the same character changes in some phrases. God that the voice acting needs to be downloaded and installed manually, and not installed with the game.

B
Boris897654 06.03.21

Russian voice acting, sound tracks for playing nwn2 in one zip file. Not for Russian version!
INSTRUCTIONS:
Upload the contents of NVN2_RUS_SOUND.zip, the VO file contained there, into the Data folder located in the folder of the installed game. Restart your computer !.
Download link: http://uploadbox.com/files/bYovcQrOkD

L
Linnan 06.03.21

How to remove Russian voice acting and will it spoil the original game? I have a version of Platinum right away with a built-in Russian-language version, but it was possible to put it without it, and due to the fact that I don't listen to dialogues, but I read and click it, I don't really need it. And they forgot to translate Bivil in the fortress at all

L
Lyria 06.03.21

Linnan
Try to look in the Data folder in the game directory for the VO_104.zip archive, if there is one, remove it from there. At least that's the case in the gold version.

L
Linnan 06.03.21

Lyria
to Platinum is exactly the same file. True, Bivil is again not voiced in the original)))